Cruise. More quick questions!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by frappe, 12 November 2011 Social URL.

1. frappe

frappe Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Dukan (Cruise)
    Advice again would be great, please.

1. Ooops, bit of a boob here. I used this Thai Green Curry paste the other day.
    Thai Taste — Curries For All Tastes Pastes Kits Sauces . I checked the ingredients list, which all seemed ok to me :sigh:, but made the mistake of not checking the nutritional info, which showed that 'somehow' it has 21.9g of carb/100g:eek: Luckily did only use a little blob with some yogurt to coat a chicken breast.
    I see people have Thai curries on their menus. What do you use to recreate the flavour that is DD friendly?

2. DD says lemon may be used as a flavouring in meals on PP and PV but not lemon juice or lemonade. How exactly should I use lemon? Is it acceptable to squeeze a few drops of fresh juice onto salmon or chicken or does it mean use a couple of slices on the fish when cooking, then discard before eating?

Thank you (again!)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

CHRISR Gold Member

Sorry can't help with the thai question but I just use lemon slices when I'm baking fish or a squirt on salad. dont have it everyday maybe once or twice a week at the very most :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.