cruise to conso to cruise?

Jennifer_Walker

I have a question, is it ok to go from cruise to conso to cruise? My family is going on vacation and there won't be an opportunity to cook for myself. Would it be ok to open up my menu choices by going to conso for a week? When I get back, I will be home for a few days then leaving again for a week out of town on business. Again, no way to cook for myself on this trip. (There will be a refrigerator at the hotels.)

Or...since I'm close to my goal weight, should I just stay on conso? I've read where others still continue to lose a little while on conso.

For the road trip, I've packed turkey jerky and will be making Dukan muffins. ;)
Any thoughts? :)

Hi Jennifer,

yes doing Conso for your hols is generally a good plan. Howeve it is designed for you to not put weight back on (if you follow it properly) so don't rely on more losses... You can also see how you go and then decide what to do on your return. Just remember to calculate the length of your FINAL proper conso based on the losses you made from the start to end of cruise (or end of second cruise).

Back