Cruise: which pattern of PP/PV do you use???

athens

Hi fellow dukanettes!!
I am starting cruse tomorrow after a good loss in attack and I was wondering which pattern
you all use. Do you do 1/1 days , 5/5, something else? Do you think that 2/2 would be ok?
If you have tried two patterns, can you please comment on the results you had with both?
I would really like to loose in a good rate for the following month because of trips to the beach
in June :eek: !!
Have a very good day!!

Hi Athens

2/2 will be fine - just do whatever works for you, as long as you have an equal number at the end of the day (if you catch my drift!)

1/1 for me and, so far, I haven't made any changes but I'll be happy to do that if I need a sudden PV day because of a big, unforeseen, extravagant event .... ha, I should be so lucky! :rolleyes:

Good luck and enjoy

P x

Last edited:
I generally do 1/1 although I change that around if I have social functions but I keep a tally and make sure it equals out in the end. I quite often end up having PV on saturday and sunday as it's easiest to fit in with my social life. I then do PP Monday and Tuesday.

Ive always done 1/1 unless Im out at weekends as others have said I just swap the days around. I will now have to get used to having PV each day from next week :D

I started off trying 5:5..... Found it a hard slog until veggies. Then tried 1:1..... Got all confused and uptight lol. Now I do 4:3 and have my 3 pv on Friday Saturday and Sunday as it fits in better with family life. I find it easy to concentrate on 4 pp during the working week and knowing that my last day at work in Friday I can have a nice salad or veggie lunch is good for me

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

kerensa70 said:
I started off trying 5:5..... Found it a hard slog until veggies. Then tried 1:1..... Got all confused and uptight lol. Now I do 4:3 and have my 3 pv on Friday Saturday and Sunday as it fits in better with family life. I find it easy to concentrate on 4 pp during the working week and knowing that my last day at work in Friday I can have a nice salad or veggie lunch is good for me

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hiya kerensa....hows your weight loss going?

I tend to do pv on a Saturday, Sunday & Monday pp Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .... Fridays depend!

Back