Cruising my way to Cuba

Right, today I am going to get my act together and I am NOT going to eat a single piece of chocolate. I am going to run my little socks off and stick with PP.
I've got a weekend of fun (trouble) lined up so I plan on going PV tomorrow and Saurday to allow for more eating out options which can fit on plan. Then Sunday I have a 2 hour walk and strictly PP day planned.
I must make this work!!!

do you reckon we could make some kind of oatbran dumplings??? x

hmmm i am liking this idea!!! tell me more when you have tried it, did it work? was it nice? did it fall apart? ect ect .....

I realised I'm not going to be able to attempt it until Sunday evening. Im thinking Im going to make a big batch of the 'Miracle Soup' which makes 8-10 portions apparently then I can add chicken strips and/or muffins as and when I feel like it.

Oooooooo dumplings would be nice, keep us posted !

Hiya, I had a fab weekend but got tied up in looking after a very sick grandad again...ho hum.
So I made the "miracle soup" last night and potted it up into 8 batches and I have made some plain old duffins in place of dumplings and I am pretty blooming impressed if I'm honest!
The soup is a little bland but nothing a bit of Cajun or other spices can't sort but the duffins are freaking awesome!!

image-1707181761.jpg

Next up, beef stew!!!

that soup looks frikkin awesome!!! so much so has inspired me i have made... well lots of veg thrown in pot with chicken stock soup .. lolx looks tasty chucked in some garlic n chilli too for good measure!
have eaten me oatbran for today tho so will make duffins tomoz or else i kno i will eat them wif me soup lol xx

ps .. i love choc limes!

I'm loving it but I am struggling with the oatbran sacrificing...I love my daily muffins!!!
I would suggest that you don't eat to much of this in one day though as the cabbage can bring on a slightly 'anti-social' effect x

Oooooo Kirsty your dumplings look nice, i am deffo making this at the weekend x

Hi all, after a few days of MIA I am back and feeling shoddy...Laura, I got your cyberbugs! Lol
I am also on antibiotics and have eaten nothing but comfort food for the last couple of days but today I am back on PP.
Im not going to weigh until next week as I don't want to feel disheartened when I already feel rubbish so we shall see what the damage is then...it will also be my 1 month countdown to Cuba.

Hope you feel better soon Hun, exciting though you are now on countdown to Cuba x

no1rangersgirl said:
Hi all, after a few days of MIA I am back and feeling shoddy...Laura, I got your cyberbugs! Lol
I am also on antibiotics and have eaten nothing but comfort food for the last couple of days but today I am back on PP.
Im not going to weigh until next week as I don't want to feel disheartened when I already feel rubbish so we shall see what the damage is then...it will also be my 1 month countdown to Cuba.

I'm greeting everything ready today to start tomorrow and there's no way I'm weighing myself as its TOTM as well
We can do this! Ill do your month countdown with you! Xxxx

1 months whoop whoop! dukan brain in gear me dear! xxx

blimey thats come round, bet you so excited

Back