Cruising my way to Cuba

I'm back!!!!
So since logging on last, I have been away three times, had Christmas, my birthday and i have managed to gain 1 whole stone! I have been gagging to get back to Dukan but knew the time wasn't right so managed to hold out rather than have multiple false starts (regardless of the gain I'm pretty sure it was the right choice).
I started yesterday with the plan to do a whole week of attack and hopefully I can shift half of the 'damage' then I'll move onto alternate PP and PV's...I know with you awesome lot it will be a breeze so let the games commence!!!!
xxx

I'm back!!!!
So since logging on last, I have been away three times, had Christmas, my birthday and i have managed to gain 1 whole stone! I have been gagging to get back to Dukan but knew the time wasn't right so managed to hold out rather than have multiple false starts (regardless of the gain I'm pretty sure it was the right choice).
I started yesterday with the plan to do a whole week of attack and hopefully I can shift half of the 'damage' then I'll move onto alternate PP and PV's...I know with you awesome lot it will be a breeze so let the games commence!!!!
xxx

Hallelujah!!!!!!
So pleased to see u!!!!!
Xxxxx

Hi Chick! I'm so glad you're still here! How have you been getting on? I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and new year?!?!
I dragged my friend at work to sign up at the gym today so I am definitely in the zone!

Hi Chick! I'm so glad you're still here! How have you been getting on? I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and new year?!?!
I dragged my friend at work to sign up at the gym today so I am definitely in the zone!

I'm good thanks petal, gained as I think most did over Xmas but lost nearly 6lbs water weight in 2 days so all should be ok
Hope you had a lovely Xmas and new year as well, it's good having someone to work out with it'll spur you on, I've started running more which I'm trying to keep up!!
Keep posting and let me know how your doing I'm sure it'll drop off within 2 weeks xx

Great to see you back !!!

Thanks Jo!
Its been such a struggle getting past the first three days this time around. I never ate too many carbs before starting last time but the last couple of months have been a bit carb filled so 'dukan flu' has really taken hold this time but i think it is compounded by the fact the I have a stupid lingering cold which just wont go away.
Regardless, I have soldiered on and will not give in! whilst everyone ate chocolate cake (which I had to buy, cut and serve :eek: ) in the office yesterday, I sat and ate my sugar free jelly...I was so close to breaking but I'm glad I didn't because this morning I weighed myself and found I have lost 4.5lb since Wednesday!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 7lb loss by the time I finish my first week *think positive thoughts* but I wont be beat if i don't quite make it.
I hope the determination lasts this time!
Hope you all have an amazing weekend xxx

Fab fist week back xxx

Thanks Sid!
Really really trying to resist the urge to eat sweet things. So far I've settled for a duffin (one more than daily allowance) because I figured it would be less damaging than anything else but the night is still young...must stay with it!!!

did you get through the night???????????

I did!
Im another 1.5lb down today so really pleased I managed to stick to it. Thanks for checking in, i need it! :)
How has your weekend been? I'm finding it more difficult to adjust back to normality since Christmas this year for some reason.

I find that sf jelly mousse helps with sweet cravings

I had a massive bowl of Dukan custard and popped my muffin in mmmmmmmmmmmmm now thats hit my sweet tooth xxx

I'm waiting for my jelly to set. Im all over that one! Lol
I do love the custard but I've run out of eggs (clearly not as prepared as I thought!) I think I'm going to try the caramel cheesecake this week. It looks scrummy yummy!

Well done for sticking with it x

Happy Monday everyone!
I am so pleased to be back at work, purely as I need the structure to my day. I'm mega busy so have little time to think of anything other than what needs to be done next so food is not at the forefront (hurrah!)
I weighed in this morning and have had a minuscule gain of 0.2lb - I have absolutely no worries about it and will continue as I am...obviously if it continues to creep on, I will take a view on what I am doing right/wrong.
I wrote on the exercise challenge thread yesterday about my aims for 2013 and basically I want to be able to get my body fat % down to 24% by Easter. I am currently at 34% so hopefully it will be achievable :fingerscrossed:

Morning everyone!
So I woke up this morning to do my usual morning weigh in and found that I am a pound up. I've decided that I will move over to cruise now to try and shake things up a little and see how that goes.
Whilst I try to keep these things in perspective and tell myself that it is only natural and not the end of the world, there still seems to be a little demon on my shoulder who decides that sabotage is the only answer. Off to the kitchen I go. Open the fridge and find a whole big 8 person cheesecake staring at me. Well if I'm gaining weight, I may as well eat cheesecake and gain some more (?!?!?). I cut a slice and eat. It was delicious!!!
The only floor to this plan is, the cheesecake was made last night, using a recipe from The Dr. so its perfectly Dukan friendly.
Take that little sabotage demon!!! Mwhahah!!!
Have an awesome day Dukaneers x

image-826523543.jpg

Oh yum

Phwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back