crying on the scales!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by eyeontheprize, 21 March 2009 Social URL.

1. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    jumped on the scales this morning and it is still stuck at 16 st 4.5 which means I have lost 3 lbs in nearly two weeks! No cheats, lots of water etc! I burst into tears as I am so frustrated!! Living off powder and to lose that amount. Am going to have an extra pack to see if that kick starts metabolism, is that a good idea? Grr so annoyed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    Aw hunnie sorry to hear that......<hugs> it is annoying when that happens I'm sure. I don't quite know what to suggest, did your CDC have any suggestions?

4. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    PS your weight loss so far is FANDABIDOZI!!!!!!!!!!

5. eyeontheprize

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Thank you :) I told my CDC and she said that it's unusual for me to have anything other than good losses, and to not let it derail my good work.. That was last week so might pop her another email to see if she has any advice.

6. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    I think the extra pak is a good idea. Sounds like your metasbolism may need a boost and the extra may do the trick. I can only speak for myself and that seems to work for me when my losses slow down. You could try it and then you would know for sure rather or not it works. Good luck.

7. eyeontheprize

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    my CDC said an extra pack is fine, but also suggests a ss+ meal instead. Can't find my yellow book, can anyone tell me what I can have? Amounts etc? Will stick with my usual amount of packs today and see how I go tomorrow, and might have a ss+ meal tomorrow if the scales are still not playing!

8. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi hun, sorry to read your so distressed by the scales not moving. I do think your losses are amazing so far, and that perhaps your body is having a bit of a breather from larger losses. I can however understand how you are feeling.

If you look at your easter and march goals though you are on track to what you wanted. ((Hugs))

Try not to let the scale rule your mood. Honestly, you are still losing, I'm sure that on SS 100% you'll have larger losses again soon. :)

SS+ can help, and you are tall.. so perhaps you should be on that anyway.. I'm not a CDC.. can't remember the height side of things. Perhaps SS+ would help. Will be worth a go :) I know the 'old' way of SS was to do Add a meal week every now and then (8 weeks i think) so perhaps this had the same effect as going on SS+ for a week :)

Whatever you choose, good luck :) There will be threads with the SS+ food already posted if you search as it's a frequant question (sorry book isn't handy).

9. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    You have done brilliant so far so don't get stressed over it, try ss+ and see if that helps.

10. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Maybe try to add another pint of water, or walk a mile a day just to get things moving again?

11. mellie

mellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(28.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It is 3lb off am sure you will see a change on the scales soon keep looking forward x

12. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi,
    Wow - You have done FANTASTIC so far! Don't get disheartened - it will start moving again. Maybe you should stay off the scales for a few days lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.