Crystal's cc-ing journey

It is definitley a good day today Crystal. Little and often hun. :)

Oh I wish it was :( I can't do anything :( I've totally messed up.

You have got to stop being so hard on yourself. It is really not good for you. There is no wonder you feel like you keep messing up, you don't ever give yourself a break. You are human, you are bound to slip up from time to time. Nothing you did is TOO big it can't be dealt with and righted. Everyone on here and on myfitnesspal have been in the same boat at some point.

Draw a line under this whole thing, take a step back, a deep breath and start again.
You have already lost alot of weight, so you can continue to do the same. :D

Last Sunday I went out fro dinner and ate a chocolate caramel sundae that came in at a massive 700 calories. I thought I had messed everything up and I haven't even had my first weigh in yet!!! I listened to everyones fantastic advice and pulled myself together.

You will get there Crystal, just have a bit of faith in yourself.

Lots and lots of love xxx

Yeah, just get back on track again. Don't let it get you down!

Squeezyweezy said:
You have got to stop being so hard on yourself. It is really not good for you. There is no wonder you feel like you keep messing up, you don't ever give yourself a break. You are human, you are bound to slip up from time to time. Nothing you did is TOO big it can't be dealt with and righted. Everyone on here and on myfitnesspal have been in the same boat at some point.

Draw a line under this whole thing, take a step back, a deep breath and start again.
You have already lost alot of weight, so you can continue to do the same. :D

Last Sunday I went out fro dinner and ate a chocolate caramel sundae that came in at a massive 700 calories. I thought I had messed everything up and I haven't even had my first weigh in yet!!! I listened to everyones fantastic advice and pulled myself together.

You will get there Crystal, just have a bit of faith in yourself.

Lots and lots of love xxx

Bostik said:
Yeah, just get back on track again. Don't let it get you down!

Thank you :) really appreciate your posts, I've decided to go back to exante for now, I did stick to it for 4 weeks, did really well, and I've got lots to do in September so want to do it to get a chunk off then cc from there on.
Thanks for your support, will still be reading and learning from you all, you're all inspirational, I wish I was as strong :)

Good luck with Exante :)

I got a diary in exante too hun, that's where Il be rambling now. I know it's tempting cos of the fast losses. Just wanna get as much off as poss by september for when I go back into the scary world of employment!

Back