CS newbie

Smurfette

Silver Member
Hi all I just started CS yesterday - I have tried a variety of diets before and despite doing a lot more exercise than I used to do - my weight is creeping up FAST! At my lightest I was 10 3 and I am now 12 13 (them 13 lbs go on and off pretty often tho!) I have a weddin at the end of June and want to look good for it so I am hoping that CS will help me develop good eating habits whilst motivating me by seein the lbs drop off.. So here's to kick starting the first two weeks and hopefully seeing those 13 lbs go for good!!!

Second day finished - I was a little unsure of my meal this evening - it was a chicken stirfry with veg and some noodles - are u allowed noodles/ rice with ur evening meal? Did ok besides - shakes aren't so bad...

Sorry no noodles our rice allowed. Your meal should be low carb like you're snacks so lean meat with veggies. No rice, pasta, noodles, potatoes, bread

Thanx hmm- will readjust for remainder - I struggle with veg and fruit tho - a bit of picky eater ... Which is prob how I got in this mess - love
My bread too much!

Back