CuddlePaws - Just you wait and see!

wow your doing really well and that pool is awsome! your so fortunate! and yeah it is motivating..

An update is more than over due here I reckon!

Day 21 of my new lifestyle!

I can hardly believe I've been at this now for 3 weeks and not at all wanting to quit! I'm really fired up to keep going every day this time. I guess I want to be slim this summer REAL bad!!

Tomorrow is weigh day of week 3 so I am hoping for some loss. I'm not sure though as even though I've been good, I've been feeling kinda bloated and crappy, yes the usual TOTM feeling!

Good thing is I've been walking loads and bought the Wii Fit which I've done two nights this week and loving it!

Roll on tomorrow and roll off the pounds! :D

Hi CP, thought you'd gone a bit quiet. 3 weeks in and those bad habits are already behind you and the good ones are becoming more permanent. Well done you, I can hear your determination in every word you write.

Hope your weigh in is really good.

Now if this doesn't make you want to be slim I don't know what does lol!! Here i come..!!

n664207002_804323_1770.jpg

photo.php
photo.php
Can I come? That place looks amazing!!

Day 24. Had just about the worst andmost stressful week in years. Husband took the week off work sick with Pharygitis !(some kind of throat infection) doc sent him to bed with antibiotics. Then our baby came down with it too half way through the week. Both of them sick and I was on TOTM. Really can't believe my stress levels goingthrough the roof. Cos little one was so poorly he was attached to me like a leech, and wanting to breastfeed basically all day and night!! Leaving me no time to do housework or look after DH or myself.

Had a major cry last night and felt so worn out that I contemplated either getting drunk (and I don't drink) or eating an entire chocolate cake! I did neither.All I did was sit and sob for hours.

Last night got about 3 hours sleep and had to do grocery shopping today, leaving the little mite with DH in bed. SOOO exhausted and fedup, just having my rant on here to clear my head before I go mental. Haven't eaten much food due to no time, no will, no energy.

Listen CP, if you can get through a week like this and stick to your diet, then NOTHING is going to stop you! Really proud of you for keeping going against the odds. Things will get better and you will be thinner!

Hope OH and Baby are very much better really soon.

Lots of love

Congratulations. It is not easy coping with 1 sick person in the house nevermind 2. You are doing very well.

I visited Gibraltar(don't think I've got the right spelling) once for a day when I was on a Med cruise and it was gorgeous. What a great place to live and I bet it's warmer than here

Barb - Thank you for stopping by and your kind words of support! Thank you x

I really needed to get it off my chest. I do believe your right too, if I can get through this bad week without resorting to food for comfort then I do believe something inside me has changed for the better!

I do feel empowered by the fact that I don't HAVE to go off and binge, and it's so much easier than I thought to 'just not do it'. As if the answer was there all along inside my head, and I just never bothered to listen to it, but instead chose to go the other way like some sort of mad 'self punishment' or denial of my true strength.

Well I know that things will improve and no matter what way I deal with good or bad events in my life, one thing is for sure: the summer will be here sooner or later, regardless, and everything that I have done to my body leading up to that point will manifest itself physically, so yeah, I am sort of proud of myself for sailing through bad days and still holding on tightly to my dream.

Irene - you did spell it right :D We've had some bad rainy storms here in the last couple of days, but we've had so many days of sunshine this winter its almost felt like summer some days. I really do feel a whole lot better when the sun is out, which is why I wouldnt want to leave here in a hurry. Oh and thanks for your support too :) x

This is really strong stuff. You are having a real 'light bulb' moment!

I do feel empowered by the fact that I don't HAVE to go off and binge, and it's so much easier than I thought to 'just not do it'. As if the answer was there all along inside my head, and I just never bothered to listen to it, but instead chose to go the other way like some sort of mad 'self punishment' or denial
of my true strength.

Keep on with this kind of thinking and you will achieve your goal. I am in no doubt of that.

Love

Had a major cry last night and felt so worn out that I contemplated either getting drunk (and I don't drink) or eating an entire chocolate cake! I did neither.All I did was sit and sob for hours.

*hugs*

Your a better person than I am - I would of gone for the chocolate cake - and then cried even more about the fact Ive just destroyed all my hard work! Good for you, hope things get better

x

Time to check in at the Eating Desk!

Day 27!

So it's almost been a month now of eating less and eating better. It's funny I feel really good, but I can't honestly remember how physically bad I felt a month ago! I know I did, I just don't physically remember it, I just know it was getting way past comfortable.

In this last month I think I have achieved a few small things. One of the main things I have learned is that every time I have a bad day (and lets face it, we can have many!) I don't have to eat my way out of them. I really don't!

I pushed right past some really very nasty moments, where I could easily have gone off the rails. In fact, a couple of times I was in the kitchen about to go off the rails, searching cupboards to see what I could find that was tasty and comforting! I felt ridiculous actually, as if I was looking down at myself from the ceiling, and the me 'up there' was saying.. "What are you doing, you fool! Thats not going to work is it?? Get your a$$ out of this kitchen!!"

I so didn't want to be that person staring blankly into the cupboards anymore. I don't know which part of me walked out from the kitchen at those times, but it must be the new woman who doesn't want to participate in the old one's activities anymore.

Today actually, I feel quite tired, and weak, totm and all that womanly blah de blah! I know it's going to affect things mentally and physically. I stopped thinking about binging now, it doesn't happen because I've very much convinced myself that I'm not going to do it anyway! so perhaps my brain has given up on even bothering with that one. lol.

I'm sticking to my guns, no matter what. Cruel to be kind thats me! I've done it before and I can do it again. I know that this time, I can have my cake and eat it and still lose weight, and only because my cake will be a portion, not an entire cake and so on...

The other thing I have learnt is that consuming food to feed my emotions, doesn't help me feel any better than I would if I kept my gob shut and did something else to pass the time.

When the time does pass I feel doubly better for not eating and for being 'normal' with food.

I don't expect weight loss this week because of bloat and totm, so if I do lose something, it will be a bonus! If not then I'm still going to continue eating the way I have been and better luck next week. :)

Hey CP - 3lbs is fantastic, well done you little star! Your plan is really working and you have been so strong. Just shows it really is worth it.

Love

:happy096: congrats on the weight loss!

:greenapple: = :character00238:

Month 2 - Day 2

Still hanging in there hour by hour! I have purposely allowed myself a treat today! A galaxy ripple this evening costing me 176 cals (not actually too bad) considering how they taste! Small but sufficient! This is actually my way of learning to appreciate so called 'bad' food and accept that I can eat it and not ruin my diet, as long as I account for it!

I always associate foods as good and bad (thank the 20th century multi-billion pound dieting industry for that brainwashing!!) so now it is time to re-learn about nutrician and how just about nothing is bad for you in moderation. I shall get there in the end.

My closest goal is to be sensible around the party food on Wednesday at my DS birthday party. There is nothing more evil to a dieter than a table covered end to end with delicious buffet party food, and I mean NOTHING!

I think I may take Mr McKenna's approach at this particular time and instead of depriving myself, I shall have what I want and stop when I feel full. I shall carry on as normal afterwards and continue my daily Wii exercise and not feel any guilt (she says lol).

What can I say? We must learn how to keep our senses on every occasion, not just our own kitchens!

Roll on every temptation, I am ready for it!

Back