ProPoints "Cuddly" isn't always a compliment!

Hello fellow minimins!

Long time stlker of the threads here but never really got around to posting too much. I joined weight watchers last year, lost a stone and somehow managed to keep the majority of it off... I'm begining to believe in miracles... either that or my scales are on the blip. Even if that is the case I am jumping on this New year bandwagon and getting back on track.

I'm working three jobs at the moment so meetings aren't really an option as that hour could be spent on far more productive things like... lusting over the bottle of wine of my shelf or stalking my ex on facebook. So I thought minimins could be a good way to feel that sense of comradere that I love about the meetings.

Anyway enough harping on! It's lovely to meet you all!

This is my second day and it wasn't too bad! Finding it easy enough as I'm a real snacker and ww is really great for that.

Started my day at 7am with a very strong cup of coffee with an itsy bit of skinny milk. I am in bits without out it. I point this at 1 and get stuck into a pack of belvita biscuits for 6. They are so yummy I stare at another packet for a good five mins before resisting and getting ready for work. I eat some grapes to soften the blow. Making fruit free was the best thing they've ever done!

I then got a bus to work. Was working down the country today so I had a two hour bus journey and nothing makes me hungrier than boredom. I eat a packet of Weight watchers nachos for 2... they are so so so good and on sale in tesco right now, I drink a can of sugarfree red bull, which then causes me to become very excited and irritable with all the noisy people on the bus. I eat a very smelly egg mayo sandwich to piss them off. 7 points.

A long day of work ensues and I arrive at my friends house starving. Luckily he's on weight watchers too so I get stuck into his goodies. Sadly i take it a little far and end up eating walkers baked crisps (2) a ww carmel cake (3) a ww carmel wafer (2) and proceed to apologise for raiding his cupboard. I promise to make him dinner in the future as compensation. Back to work for another while.

My friends makes dinner and it's oh so good! Meatloaf, mash, carrots, parsnip, stuffing and gravy. I could't believe I was getting all this for 14 points!!.....until he realised he'd made a mistake and it was actually 20. I guess thats karma for eating all his food... out of badness I go eat another ww wafer for 1pt... that'll teach him.

Another two hours home and I manage not to eat anything... however I do then sit down in front of the tv with a full melon and a spoon... well at least it's not a tub of ben and jerrys.

Total daily pts used: 29 Total weekly pts used: 15

Last edited by a moderator:
Back