curious- help on setting my next target!!

byron

hi their im laura- some of you already know me, i started sw in june at 17stone 2.5lbs and a size 22( i was gutted id let myself get like that) since then ive done my most to reach my target (mini target of 14stone 2.5lbs) and hit that last week!!!! and am now a size 16, comfortably. im now looking for my next target of 11stone, i know that depending on your body shape etc but is their any of you currently at that weight, and what dress size are you??
laura xx

hey laura, firstly your doing brilliantly...

Started slimming world at 12stone 7. was a size 14 (maybe more cos was to scared to go shopping)
Im now 10.12 and can easily fit in all my old size 12 and even my size 10 clothes! Even my size 10 warehouse dress fits...
But I am tall at 5 ft 7.5 so.. i dont know if thats much help!
Keep going hun and let us know what size YOU are at 11 stone!

thankyou for your responses bambi and moomoo! its very much appreciated!! ive still got along way to go, but in knowing roughly what size 11stone would make me really keeps me motivated- (ive always dreamed of being a size 12 lol
laura xx

I'm hovering at 12 stone and can get into most size 16's. I like to think I'm 5ft 6 (but I'm sure I've shrunk!)

I am 10 stone 9.5 pounds and am 5' 3".I am between a size 14 and size 12, if it's a biggish fit.

Back