Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

I had a client in today at work who asked me if the secretary was still there that worked for the person he was coming to see.. I said it was me he didnt recognise me and couldnt believe I was the same person.. awwww !!!

Will be back tomorrow as at work all day!!! x
What a boost :) Wow.

do you know what you are so right - I feel a renewed sense of determination with us all back together now you know - I know it may sound silly but I lost my way in the middle as the people had changed on the main forum and I didnt fit into the miantenance category, but we are all back together now so you all need to DRAG me to goal! ha ha ha ha.
bet you were on top of the world in work today with the compliment and by goodness you deserved it
xxx
Makes perfect sense. We're not designed to live in isolation. Though I've only been here a little while, there's quite a few that have started posting less and I miss them. Now there's new people coming through and I feel a bit like a middle child. Anyhow, I'm not going anywhere so you'll have to get used to my posts :)

Hi Curly,

Great to hear those comments! Hope you are managing to get in all the food on 1000 plan.

Hope you have a fab day
xx

Its Tuesday...... last day at work this week..
Its miserable and rainy here in London today boo hooo.....
One of the girls said she wanted to go for lunch today as it is her birthday so only bought 1 shake today.... and now another girl is off so cant go damn it........

Was so excited yesterday...... I was on my way home and done a diversion to Warehouse.. and saw a dress that I loved...... tried it on it was sooooo lovely..... size 10.. ok bit big.... hmmm buy it now will be to big in a few weeks...... tried the 8.. and bought it..Yayyyyyyyy Love it!!!

Just had my museli and strawberries and grapes.. glugging that water down......

Weigh in tomorrow..... only 6 days this week.....hmm I wonder what the scales will bring me!!

Will be around lots today as sitting here at my desk bored!!!!!!!!
xx

Yay for the dress! Size EIGHT!!!! Blimey... what a star!

xxx

Ohhh lovely to read your story Marissa -what a pretty name you have hon!- and I just wanted to drop by and congratulate you again for how far you've come and say that I strongly believe you'll be one of the 5% who manage to keep it off forever. I truly think so!

Hugs!

Thank you so much hon!!!! thats really knid of you to pop off and congratulate me and I am sorry that I missed it yesterday...... I really hope that you are right in what you say and I am one of those 5 % as I really want to be!!

Thanks hon you are alwyas so supportive

lotsa love xx

Size 8?!?!? That's crazy! I would not fit into a bottom that's 8 but my tops have been 8 for two weeks now :) It feels so eerie, don't you find yourself looking at that dress in disbelief like it can't possibly fit a human being much less you? I do with mine!

Congrats again honey. I am so sure that even if I fall of the wagon or get pregnant in the next IVF and take a CD/focus on body break or any other "catastrophe" hits, when I would come back in a few years you'd still be here guiding people, being slim and happy and being the best role model. You just have that in you!

Well done you for getting into size 8 tops too........ How amazing hon...... Your bottom will be in them too...... Im sure...

Miss Ama...... Your just too sweet!!!

Have you had IVF before hon? Are you losing weight to go for IVF....

xx

Hi Curly, welcome to the forum, sorry I didn't welcome you yesterday, has been manic here with inlaws visiting from Australia, but they are going home today and stayed at a hotel last night, so all our decorating etc that we had to do for their visit is now well and truly over, hopefully for around another 6 years... lol.

Have you been accepted as a CDC now and when do you start, how exciting.... keep up the good work with your 1000 plan, good luck with your WI tomorrow and after only 6 days too, I have an 8 day week this week, thank goodness, I really dont want to have put on this week.

Have you had IVF before hon? Are you losing weight to go for IVF....

xx

Yes hon, ICSI with PESA -he's azoospermic- last year in Spain.

Not really, losing weight because it's time I were beautiful and skinny :) But yeah it will help with the IVF 3-pack free goes next year too. Did yours work on the first go?

I wish you all the best hon..... I have everything crossed for you..
I had ICSI too..... It worked on my second attempt.. and I am sure it will on yours too.....
I then had another miracle when my baby was only 4 months I was pregnant again.... so something you have to watch out for.. lol

I really hope it works for you hon...... it really is amazing x

Hi Curly, welcome to the forum, sorry I didn't welcome you yesterday, has been manic here with inlaws visiting from Australia, but they are going home today and stayed at a hotel last night, so all our decorating etc that we had to do for their visit is now well and truly over, hopefully for around another 6 years... lol.

Aww I read in your diary hon.. I hope you had a fab time with them..... and at least you can relax a bit now....

Have you been accepted as a CDC now and when do you start, how exciting.... keep up the good work with your 1000 plan, good luck with your WI tomorrow and after only 6 days too, I have an 8 day week this week, thank goodness, I really dont want to have put on this week.

I havent yet hon..... just waiting now.... thanks so much........ & hope you have a fab week too x

Its going well so far hon.... thanks...
My wi is tomorrow.. after starting last thurs.. so will be 6 days on 1000..
I havent had as many carbs as I should have, finding it hard to fit it all in.......
thanks hon x

Might be an idea to start having even half portions of carbs. But hey look we're all so different and cd works for us in different ways :)

Good luck with your wi. You'll do fab I'm sure xxx

Hey Marissa,
Well done for getting so far and losing so much weight. You should be so proud of yourself. You're such a positive and enthusiastic member of Minimins and one of my inspirations :) Good luck with the rest of your journey xx

Might be an idea to start having even half portions of carbs. But hey look we're all so different and cd works for us in different ways :)

Good luck with your wi. You'll do fab I'm sure xxx

xx

Thanks hon I have had carbs I have been having fruit and museli every day.... and the first few days I had rice for lunch both days..... just a couple of days I havent added the rice..

Im going to go out for lunch soon with some girls at work it was going to be cancelled but now someone is covering.

I might have a jacket potato.... hmm not sure how much it would be as cant weigh it.. x

Just popping by to say hello :)

Sounds like you are doing brilliantly on 1000 plan, keep up the good work as in 2 weeks I will need to follow your example.

Hope you had a nice lunch.

Annie x

Thanks so much Annie........

Well I went for lunch...... and I had chicken, with lettuce and cucumber DRY..... as they had no balsamic...... didnt really know what else to have and Im scared to have the wrong thing.. was thinking of a jacket potato but then not sure how much it would weight and what to have in it..
SO thought I would settle for the same I have every night for dinner!!
Hmmmmmmm ........ I need to have more carbs....

Back