Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Awwwwwwwww weigh in tomorrow after 6 days on 1000 step!!
I wonder what the scales will say....... A little bit nervous but.. whatever will be will be...... I have never put on since being on cd and I know on going up the plans you can!! but hey.. its out of my control!!

Thanks Miss Ama and Julie....... for thinking of me!!!

Soooooooooo my first week on 1000 and I lost
2 1/2 pounds.. Im so so happy........ feel so pleased....... !!!!

& my BMI Is 25 !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHHHHHHHHHHH

Off to pick the boys up from nursery.............

I LOVE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well done Curly Hon!!! That's amazing. You are our cheerleader!

xxx

Aw well done my dear 1000cal is obviously suiting you down to the ground xxxxx

Can I be the first to congratulate you my dear a big well done and I know you will be brilliant at it!!!!!!xxxx

Yay, yay, yay!!!! Curly, they'd have been nuts to turn you down... you are inspirational and will be a big asset to CD. Well done honey!

xxxx

Brilliant 2.5lbs on 1000!
I'm puzzled though - did you get down to your goal weight and then start 1000? I've got about 12 lbs to go and my CDC has started me on it.

Thanks so much to you all it means a lot.........
Bess, my original goal weight was set when I started cd but I am not at that quite yet.. but I want to be below that.. should really change it..
xxx

Its official!!!! Im now a Cambridge Councellor !!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

Fantastic news Marissa!! well done you!!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!
it's great!

xx

Aww thanks to everyone for all your messages..
Just a quick hello......... I have just placed my first order for my cambridge products!! Wooooohhhh... how exciting..
Off to see my little cheeky monkeys in there nursery concert....

Just had my museli and some fruit yum yum............

xxxxxxxx

How exciting with your first order. My cdc is so busy she keeps forgetting to request the application forms. But really I don't think I could actually start until Jan. So you have 3 months now to complete your modules, it's great you're getting started. Good work xxx

You will be the most amazing cdc hun x

Hey just a drive-by-kisses-and-hugs-delivery from me as the day is crazy. Well done on both the loss and being a CDC lovely!

thank you sweetie....... you have always been around to support your too kind..
Hope you hve a good day xxxxx

Hope you are having a good day, as you are not around I guess you are out shopping for more new clothes.... go for it hun.

Back