Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Finally I found where you are! lol

I just wanted to add my own congratulations on passing your CDC assessment (not that I ever had any doubts you would ;)) and well done on placing your first order.

You've been amazingly focussed from the moment you came to see me all those months ago and will be an excellent and inspirational CDC to your own clients now. I'm truly proud to be your sponsor honey.

See you next week :)

xxx

Hi Marissa! You dont know me as i don't post much. I just wanted to say well done and thank you for all your posts as you were always so positive and pro cambridge! Also thrilled that you are going to be a CDC as i think you will do a fab job!!!

Aww thanks to everyone for all your messages..
Just a quick hello......... I have just placed my first order for my cambridge products!! Wooooohhhh... how exciting..
Off to see my little cheeky monkeys in there nursery concert....

Just had my museli and some fruit yum yum............

xxxxxxxx

oooh first order....the first one is the most exciting...good luck on getting some enquiries asap!!

Have a great day hun!
x

Finally I found where you are! lol

I just wanted to add my own congratulations on passing your CDC assessment (not that I ever had any doubts you would ;)) and well done on placing your first order.

You've been amazingly focussed from the moment you came to see me all those months ago and will be an excellent and inspirational CDC to your own clients now. I'm truly proud to be your sponsor honey.

See you next week :)

xxx

Thank you so much.......... and thank you for looking after me and for being my sponser!!......... Its been the best 5 1/2 months!! and has changed my life forever! xxx

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages..
I didnt get a chance to come on yesterday apart from the morning.. had a great day....

I did an urban Funk dance class last night.. that was fun! I was a little nervous as havent done a class at the gym for years it was fun though although my co-ordination wasnt so great.. lol..............

Booked our holiday yesterday for the end of August we are going to Turkey so cant wait......... hopefully another 1/2 stone off by then............

xxxx

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmm Its now raining supposed to be going to the farm today with the kids..... not sure thats going to happen!
Im waiting for my first cd order to arrive......... It will probably arrive at 5pm!!!! I have someone that wants to see me tonight my first ever person....... so hoping everything arrives as she seems quiet desperate to start..... I saw her at my kids concert yesterday and she came over and said she didnt recognise me etc...and it went from there..

We really are our own advert arent we............ xxxxxxxx Love it love it....

Good luck with your first client. This is brilliant. Let us know how you get on. I'm so nosey but just so thrilled for you xxx

Oohhh and Turkey, lucky thing. So more shopping I guess now :)

Last edited:
Awww thanks so much hon ... hopefully everything will arrive soon..
It really is amazing........... how did I lose nearly 5 1/2 stone in 5 1/2 months.. hmmm has it really happened. or was I dreaming..........

I will let u know how i get on if everything arrives in good time x

It's mad isn't it. Where do our bodies go? I bet you couldn't lift 5.5 stone now and yet we carried around those extra stones every day!

Fingers crossed your packs arrive today. Did you meet anyone on the training day from this furum? Or anyone you'll keep in touch with for extra support? x

Well done hun, you look more and more amazing every time I see a new pic of you.
Congrats on becoming a CDC and good luck with tonights client.

XXXX

Woohoo, how exciting, first client, first order and a holiday to look forward to....

How much more did you want to lose? You haven't updated your ticker.... lol I have decided to lost a bit more and have added another ticker to my siggy as I didn't want to get rid of the one that said I was at goal... lol

You will be a great CDC. So supportive. Well done you, hope it goes really well.

Aww thanks Bess and Laura for your kind words......

Saturday...........

Busy busy day.......... Football with the boys and then off to the David Lloyd for some swimming well not for me as Rocco my youngest holds on to me for dear life. his only 2 1/2 so I will let him off ha ha..
Things are good.. food is going to plan.. really enjoying 1000 step.. especially enjoying the fruit, its good as the boys are now having lots more fruit which I am really pleased about as they stopped for a while... so its strawberries, grapes and banannas and shopping every few days for it!!!!!!

I am seeing my first client tomorrow, maybe 1 or 2 tomorrow and then also have a few next week booked in.........
ooooh its exciting x

It's fab having fruit again...I missed it loads.

You're going to build your client list up so fast it's fantasic. Excited for you. xxx

I'm so sorry I wasn't around to hear you had become a CDC. A very belated congratulations to you :) You are going to be a fab councellor.

I too can't wait to eat some fruit again, my residents have been enjoying home grown strawberries for the last few weeks and heaven knows how I managed to abstain :eek:

Annie x

I don't think I could go back to 810 for the simple reason of not having fruit again. I was fine on 810 without it which is crazy because before cd I lived on fruit. But i'm really enjoying it.

Curly I can't believe people make the cd porridge so many different ways. How funny. good luck with that hun lol xxx

Back