Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In:

Slightly disappointed this week (although I’ve had some amazing losses previously so should expect a bit of a plateau) only lost 0.3kg which is just over 1/2 lb so not sure it even counts! Not done anything different this week but have felt puffy and tired so maybe I’m retaining more water than usual (TOM was last week and I lost) never mind I’m boosted by previous losses and hopefully get a good loss next week

Slightly disappointed this week (although I’ve had some amazing losses previously so should expect a bit of a plateau) only lost 0.3kg which is just over 1/2 lb so not sure it even counts! Not done anything different this week but have felt puffy and tired so maybe I’m retaining more water than usual (TOM was last week and I lost) never mind I’m boosted by previous losses and hopefully get a good loss next week
Any loss is an achievement. You’re doing great! I think we all have good and unexplained bad weeks. Keep the chin up xx

Hope everyone’s been keeping well. It’s been an interesting couple of weeks for me - a lovely trip to see family (with lots of good walks but also nice food and wine!) followed by a health scare and being rushed to hospital after we got home. Hopefully all ok now. Anyway I got weighed today and since my last weigh in I’ve lost 2lbs (which is great as I’ve lost the few pounds I put on whilst away)

I’ve not updated this thread for a couple of weeks. I lost a pound last week and I’ve lost 2lbs this week. This is very significant for me as it takes me back to the weight I was before I was seriously injured in a car accident 3 years ago. Some people have baby weight to lose, mine was accident weight! So I’m delighted, but now I need to get on with losing more weight and getting towards my goal.

Hope everyone is doing well x

Hi All,

Can I join this weekly thread pls ? Started SlimFast last Monday. Week 1 over with loss -7lbs. First time doing SF so giving it a shot and hoping it works for me long term.

Your posts inspiring me to keep on going.

Have done SW in the past but piled back all the weight and much more on top!

I intend to do IF also for 2 days this week- not sure can you do that with SF? or is it wiser to leave IF out for the moment? My daily calories working out circa 1300-1400.

Love to hear your thoughts, suggestions.

Hi All,

Can I join this weekly thread pls ? Started SlimFast last Monday. Week 1 over with loss -7lbs. First time doing SF so giving it a shot and hoping it works for me long term.

Your posts inspiring me to keep on going.

Have done SW in the past but piled back all the weight and much more on top!

I intend to do IF also for 2 days this week- not sure can you do that with SF? or is it wiser to leave IF out for the moment? My daily calories working out circa 1300-1400.

Love to hear your thoughts, suggestions.
Welcome and of course you can join in. I’ve never done Slim Fast so sorry I can’t answer your question about IF

Back