Currently clenching bum cheeks lol

Kayleigh1986

Even naughty even tho I know I shouldn't, and I've just done my shopping at asda and on waiting for my taxi clenching my bum cheeks together! Please god let me make it home! Just thought I'd give u all a laugh at my expense lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kayleigh1986 said:
Even naughty even tho I know I shouldn't, and I've just done my shopping at asda and on waiting for my taxi clenching my bum cheeks together! Please god let me make it home! Just thought I'd give u all a laugh at my expense lol

What did you eat honey?

At least it answers that they're working!!!

What do I think I've eaten Lexie lol those god damn caramel eggs! That is it! No more!!!!!!! Just been shopping and bought lots of fruit and veg and low fat stuff

THIS IS WAR!!!!

Kayleigh1986 said:
What do I think I've eaten Lexie lol those god damn caramel eggs! That is it! No more!!!!!!! Just been shopping and bought lots of fruit and veg and low fat stuff

THIS IS WAR!!!!

Well jump on the wagon quick, will give you time to sort our the bum clenching situation then you'd best be ready!!!

I have been and located the wagon myself this time lol

I've managed to get extra lean mince and I've made burgers with a small jacket potato tonight. Have got some good stuff in asda tonight!

In strapped in tight!

Oh and btw.....I made it home haha

so glad you made it home. i have only once experienced the need for bum clenching and it is not good.

Phew! glad you made it home! :)

Your experience is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow! Thanks for sharing :)

Oh and I'm glad you made it home xxx

Back