currently in the 13s aiming for the 12s...

time2go

Gold Member
Who does this apply to and how are you doing? I'm currently 13.11 n trying so hard to get down to 12.13. Any hints n tips? How r the weight losses at this stage? X

I'm only in my first week so cn't really help but I'm in the 12 region looking to get in the 11 region, 10 and finally 9's. Giving myself hopefully 6 months to lose that 3 stone, all being well for me Christmas little black dress.

I started off in the 14's and hopefully by tomorrow I will wake up 8.13 :)

Just keep ur goal in mind and do this for urself. There's no better time like the present

I also had a few breaks in between because I still wanted to enjoy myself. But I maintained through out those breaks.

And if u feel like ur gonna fail and give into food just have a working solutions day

'what u eat in private, u wear in public'

Good luck xx

Oh yeah! An lbd Christmas! I've never owned an lbd :) and I love that quote, there is a great thread. I'll bump it x

I'm currently 13s6lb, when I started this week, although I was bobon 14s, 3 weeks ago, and it would be nice just to get below 13s as an initial goal, then as Time2slim says, the next stone, then the next. Currently targeting 10s, but how amazing would it be to get below that. Can't remember when I was last below 10s, probably over 15 years ago

I dunno how many more stones I want to go down. I def wanna get right down to 12stone! X

I started off in the 14's and hopefully by tomorrow I will wake up 8.13 :)

Just keep ur goal in mind and do this for urself. There's no better time like the present

I also had a few breaks in between because I still wanted to enjoy myself. But I maintained through out those breaks.

And if u feel like ur gonna fail and give into food just have a working solutions day

'what u eat in private, u wear in public'

Good luck xx
Well done honeypop

Hi guys ive got my first weigh in 2moro i started at 13st3 and can already see a huge difference in my body it looks leaner n its great im only on the diet for 4 more weeks im hoping to be in the low 12s even top end of 11s if i can eeek im excited for my weigh in. Hope everyone is doing gd xx

Back