Currently on Lipotrim Thinking about Moving to CD!

Camilla

Silver Member
Hello I've been on Lipotrim for 2.5 weeks, I'm OK with the shakes, infact, I quite like them! However, I really dislike the Chicken soup, I'm thinking moving to the CD shortly, because I like having a soup for lunch and I can't do this on Lipotrim!

Are the soups are OK? I know that they are not going to be A La Carte I'm just hoping that they are palatable??!!! The Soups that interest me are the Tomato,Mushroom and Vegetable!

:):):):):):)

Thank you for any advice!

Hello Camilla

I went from LT to CD and never regretted it when I started my journey 2 years ago. I remember the first week on LT I made the awful mistake of trying the so called flapjacks, what a mistake, i heaved every time i put them in my mouth.

CD was definately the right choice for me, and the bars are good too - but sometimes too good :ignore:

Enjoy it and Good Luck...

Take care

Michelle x

Hi Camilla and welcome. I did LT last year, I got very fed up with the chicken soup then. The CD soups n shakes are much better (with the added bonus that they also have bars)... I like the veg soup and chicken n mushroom soup. I'm not too fond of the tomato but I dont really like tomato soup anyway.

Its all a matter of taste, there is also a spicy oriental flavour(okay if you like spicey food) and a brocolli and cheese which I havent tried and have yet to hear of anyone liking it.

Dont forget the water flavourings, the mix a mousse... its definitely got a lot more variety!

Wishing you the best of luck!

Thanks Michelle! Your comments are really helpful! Can you expect the same amount of weight loss? XX

Thanks for your advice too Mumof2girls! XX

I did LT 18m ago, and just got bored, so this time I did CD and wished I had done it sooner! LT bars,, no positive thing to say about them! I'm eating some CD bar now and it's like a treat! The CD tomato soup is ok, but I tried it and wouldn't have it again unless there was nothing else. My CDC sells a whole box to one person each week, cos thats all they want. Each to their own!

I know its something that I will definately take to the grave so to speak, i remember the horror after i bit into the first one and had to eat another 6 as the cheist wouldnt change them... :mad:

Your doing really well are you onto your 3rd week now?

Michelle x

Thanks BB for the advice too! Yes Michelle, Saturday will be my 3rd weigh in! Thanks so much for the warm welcome XX

This forum looks great fun, with tons of advice!:):)

Thanks Jue, couldn't agree more the tins are most definitely the best!

I'm now really looking forward to the change over and having something "Hot" for Lunch or Dinner!!

It's called the No - Frills Diet! Guess that means the website site too!:D

What sort of weight loss can be expected from the CD?

The canon seems to be a stone a month. I have 40lbs (or thereabouts) to lose and I lost 8lbs in my first week. Am on week 2 now.

same as on LL AND LT.

Thanks all, I was really concerned that having more variety with the CD would mean more calories than Lipotrim!! Absolutely nothing stopping me now apart from upsetting the nice lady in the Pharmacy by not going anymore! XX

Thanks all, I was really concerned that having more variety with the CD would mean more calories than Lipotrim!! Absolutely nothing stopping me now apart from upsetting the nice lady in the Pharmacy by not going anymore! XX

Hi Camilla,

I jumped ship many moons ago and ahve never regretted it. I'm one of few that liked the Flapjacks :).

Correct me if I'm wrong I thought LT was 141cals per pack.

Hi Camilla,

I jumped ship many moons ago and ahve never regretted it. I'm one of few that liked the Flapjacks :).

Correct me if I'm wrong I thought LT was 141cals per pack.

All I know is that Lipotrim is 425 calories per day! :):):)

Edited to say I'll be jumping ship too!

hi all,
im with camilla all the way.
we kinda bonded when we met on the lipotrim site 2 weeks ago and now we are planning on moving to CD together.
To be honest, i cant wait, the more i think about it , the more i think its a wise move.:).
something to look forward to huh camilla? lol
cherylxx

Definitely Cheryl! We must phone our local CD people tomorrow!!

I'm really excited and the "Move" can't come quick enough!!!:):):):)XXX

The deed has been done I've moved from Lipotrim to the Cambridge diet, weigh in on Saturday morning so I'll be on Lipotrim until then! X

have to say i like most of the cd soups. chick and mushroom and the veg is nice. I reckon you should give cd a shot. I done lipotrim once (only lasted a week!) and eww i hated everything about the 3shakes and soups. with cd there is soooo much variety and bars mm..yum yum!!

Back