Curried cat anyone?

RuthG

Gold Member
My beautiful black and white cat was giving my ginger cat the beating of his life. MrG was eating his dinner off his lap, but he needed to go into the kitchen, so he put the tray on the floor. The cats bowled into the living room, and onto the sofa where MrG was sitting, and then in slow motion, or so it seemed, my black and white cat fell into MrG's dinner, flicking chicken biryani everywhere. All over the floor, all over my cream fabric sofa and all over his white feet and bib. He then proceeded to jump into the living room window to get my other cat, thus spreading chicken biryani all over my cream blinds and up the window, God only knows what any passers by were thinking! I grab him and take him to the bathroom, start running a bath and put him in, he then makes the most horrendous howling crying noise as I'm putting him in the bath. We manage to get the excess off him, but he is day-glo orange now, the little bastard.

My beautiful black and white cat was giving my ginger cat the beating of his life. MrG was eating his dinner off his lap, but he needed to go into the kitchen, so he put the tray on the floor. The cats bowled into the living room, and onto the sofa where MrG was sitting, and then in slow motion, or so it seemed, my black and white cat fell into MrG's dinner, flicking chicken biryani everywhere. All over the floor, all over my cream fabric sofa and all over his white feet and bib. He then proceeded to jump into the living room window to get my other cat, thus spreading chicken biryani all over my cream blinds and up the window, God only knows what any passers by were thinking! I grab him and take him to the bathroom, start running a bath and put him in, he then makes the most horrendous howling crying noise as I'm putting him in the bath. We manage to get the excess off him, but he is day-glo orange now, the little bastard.
That made I laugh x

ha ha ha ha

sorry you just made me wet myself.. something my dog would do, she is so clumsy, and its so funny giving her a bath i have to put her in a head lock and she bites under my arms and with her being a staffy it hurts cus her teeth are like pinpricks.. lol

reminded me of the time in my old house i decided to paint my doors nice white, well with her being brindle lets just say she ended up more white than brindle... head and shoulders is your friend at times liek this lol..

aww please say it made you laugh Ruth cos my tummy hurts from laughing...

what happened about Mr G's tea then? i bet he wasn't pleased...

Sorry Ruth i shouldnt but this has made me pmsl pmsl pmsl.

Reminds me of the day many years ago when my dear departed Springer Spaniel jumped onto my lap while i was having a TV dinner fry-up , blimmin fried egg & bacon everywhere lol :rolleyes::D

It was binned. We're laughing now though!

Sorry that made me laugh. I could see the whole scene in my head. Hopefully everyone and everything cleaned up ok. I could never have a cream sofa - I make that kind of mess before the cat gets there.

:happy096:

:happy096: :rotflmao: :clap:

well i was feeling really crappy today but that has cheered me up no end before i go to bed.

Thanks for sharing that. tee hee.

Debs x

And this is one reason why I don't like cats! Hope you got everywhere cleaned up!! xx

I have been begging my husband to let me have a cat!!! After reading that I think I'll get some tropical fish!! Poor you, very funny though....sorry, I wouldn't be laughing if it were me. I mean if it were my cat obviously not if it was me falling into the food!! :D

Cats - gotta love 'em!!! I bet two minutes later they were looking all cute and "butter wouldn't melt"

Hope you can get the curry out the furniture - we've just had to replace the lounge, hall and landing carpets with laminate 'cos our cats had shredded them at every doorway. Anyone who thinks cats are cheap pets is kidding themselves!!!!!

Carol x

Back