Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lily:D

You do look gorgeous Harebell!!
Well done on putting the photo back up:D

Stacey xx

Thanks for the compliments Lily x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are so welcome hun, you girls do look really lovely and I reckon from the way you talk, you're possibly a bit older than you look....Lisa you don't look like you've been out of your teens long and Harebell (sorry I know you said your name at one point but my memory is crap so I forgot it lol), I'd say about 25 ...lovely pics both of you xxxx

Ha ha no moaning Lisa!! Got in there before ya!!

Weigh in tomoro! Not hoping for anything major as I only weighed in on Thursday. But anythin would be great :)

Good luck for WI tomorrow hun, me too Tuesday wi for me too, had a very naughty weekend and even tho my scales say 2lb down today I know they can change their minds by tomorrow so I will hope after my naughty Christmassy weekend that I sts xxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
You are so welcome hun, you girls do look really lovely and I reckon from the way you talk, you're possibly a bit older than you look....Lisa you don't look like you've been out of your teens long and Harebell (sorry I know you said your name at one point but my memory is crap so I forgot it lol), I'd say about 25 ...lovely pics both of you xxxx

Good luck for WI tomorrow hun, me too Tuesday wi for me too, had a very naughty weekend and even tho my scales say 2lb down today I know they can change their minds by tomorrow so I will hope after my naughty Christmassy weekend that I sts xxxxxx

And thanks for that compliment too!!! I'm older than that yes ;-)

Good luck for your WI tomorrow. Hope the scales behave!!!

Welcome back Katie and Addi :)

Glad to see you both - don't stay away as you'll be missed :-(

Hope you're both ok now and ready to get back on track x

Thank you Lisa Im back and raring to go

xx

I have days like this too, when i want to go pick at food I have started coming on here to take my mind off it. I have been feeling very demotivated also think the weather is a bit depressing aswell which doesn't help!!!:sigh:

The other night we were considering a takeaway and i remembered i have bought a dress size 20 which was a bit tight a few weeks ago and decided NO i want to fit into that dress so much more than have a stinkin takeaway which will just give me a sore stomach and make me feel fat and bloated all night..

Stay strong, we are all here for each other.

wear my dress hopefully for the first time out on sat night. wish me luck!! xx

Ooo good luck for Saturday you can do it I am sure you can
xxx

Katie firstly, love love love your new Avatar, look at you hunni, gorgeous gorgeous girl :hug99:
Little by little sweetie it's better than putting it back on and anyway this is a journey, I keep saying it and I have finally learnt it, and it's not a race, so good or bad we are going to do it...I am 53 and been Fat for about 40 of those years and I am not going to be Fat much longer ...I want to stop carrying my hitchhikers about and start living, I have done so much and want to do so much more, can't believe I let my weight stop me doing that, but no more...I can eat lovely filling and satisfying foods on SW and if I want naughty stuff then as long as I allow for it or know I want it give into it and then move on from it, I can have that too...so I may gain a little weight here and there and I may not lose as fast as some but I am over all losing and that is what counts, my body is different to all your bodies and my body will react differently to everyone else's we could all eat the same food, same amounts etc fort the rest of our lives and we'd still lose a different amount each week as a rule...remember hun 1lb a week is close to 4st loss in a year ...how long has it taken you to put all the weight on? A lot longer than taking it off I am guessing, so you too come take my other hand (addibelle has the other one) and let's get back on this wagon and complete this journey either with big steps or in a lot of cases small steps...I have big losses but I have big gains too due to the steroids , so my monthly averages are about 5-6lb...thats cool I am happy with that, even with over 7 stone to loseI will still be at target within 5 years ...took me 40 years to get to my top weight, so I am happy to get it all off and keep it off in a lot shorter time, so please don't stay away hun xxxx:hug99: xxxxx

Thank you Lily. I dont know what is happening as my body is shrinking yet the scales are saying im not losing any actual weight. Thank you for the compliment sweetie the dress I am wearing in the picture is my Christmas goal dress so I was really pleased that it fit. I haven't been able to wear it for 3 years. I do love SW and I know in one part of my brain that I should just keep on with it but then there is the other part that isnt instantly 10 stone that feels its not working fast enough.:sigh: We can and WILL do this ;-)

xxxxx

Thank you Lisa Im back and raring to go

xx

Ooo good luck for Saturday you can do it I am sure you can
xxx

Thank you Lily. I dont know what is happening as my body is shrinking yet the scales are saying im not losing any actual weight. Thank you for the compliment sweetie the dress I am wearing in the picture is my Christmas goal dress so I was really pleased that it fit. I haven't been able to wear it for 3 years. I do love SW and I know in one part of my brain that I should just keep on with it but then there is the other part that isnt instantly 10 stone that feels its not working fast enough.:sigh: We can and WILL do this ;-)

xxxxx

I do know exactly what you're going through hun as I sts almost entirely for 6 months, just over a year ago but my clothes were getting looser, I don't pretend to know exactly how it works just that it does...now the same thing is happening, I bought a couple of new bras just 2 weeks ago and now they are loose on me too...I haven't remeasured but I am guessing I may well have lost a bit more across my back, not going to buy new bras again just yet as I am not too uncomfy with them being on the big side , maybe another month or so and I'll have to seriously reconsider lol.....was just thinking the only thing that I have kept of my old size clothes are my original size 34 jeans that I used to squeeze into ...what a joke that was, should definitely have found me a size 36-38 cos they killed me every time I put them on and a couple of jumpers that swing on me but are good for slobbing about the house in.
In my head I want to be a size 12 tomorrow too but I am a bit of a realist and I know that I am already happier being a size 20/22 as I am now compared to the 36/38 I started at and if it takes me a couple more years cos they haven't found an magic instant potion, then so be it lol...that 2 years will be done and dusted before we know it :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Gosh this has been a chatty site today... I have just been trying to catch up on all the gossip!! ;-)

WELCOME BACK KATIE & ADDI!!! We missed you :) xxxx

Lily ... You mentioned something that struck a cord with me. I have kind of decided to relax a little on the run up to Christmas. I have no intention of going off plan and I certainly don't want to gain!!

But... I have a lot of Christmas Party's and meals coming up. I will be happy with just a small loss each week. Then come January the 1st I am going to Kick some A@*!! LOL

I am still going for my curvalicous target, I am just not going to set targets that are too stretching.

For those that are absolutely going for it for the next few weeks, I wish you all the luck in the world! Remember we can do ANYTHING if we give it 100%!!

That's what I love about this site.. All out journeys are so different but we are still here to support each other!

(Sorry... I think I am in an emotional mood!! LOL I must be due my * week!!!) LOL xxx

Lily42uk said:
Like everyone said Jo, set yourself a lower target or maybe no target except sts, if you are struggling, coming here will help, I know cos I am struggling a little at the mo, start the week with great intentions, by Friday they're all gone, but I know if I keep coming back here I will eventually get back into the swing of it...in fact as I said to my daughter last night I am not going to stress about reaching any targets, I am just going with the flow and going to get off as much as I can and then come January going to try and go full pelt, see how that goes, it's a journey and not a race and finally I understand that.
Thanks for your kind comments too :hug99: xxx

I know that Friday feeling lily all too well! I'm gunna keep plodding on but not gunna stress too much about reaching target kinda accepted it won't happen. I'm with you on the do as much as I can before Xmas and after Xmas I'm gunna go hell for leather to keep losing and getting towards that target :)
X

Lucia Lucia said:
:wavey:Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone has had great weekends. I am just back for our weekend away without the kids and we have a brilliant couple of days. Foodwise think I have been pretty much on track considering.

We went to Birmingham and he took me to Jaime Olivers Italian resturant. I chose pretty ok I think. We shared a starter of bruschetta and I had, steak and salad for mains and passed on the dessert and only had one glass of wine.

Today he took me to cadburys and I managed to just eat 2 sqares of dairy milk with my pot of tea in the tea shop so all in all should be on track for a loss this week.

Hope everyone is ok

I'm glad u had such a great time Lucia were ok aren't we us brummies! :) I used to work at Cadbury world (thankfully not now!!!!) so know how difficult it is in there u did amazingly well to just eat the choccy u did! Well done :)
X

The thing is i'm an all or nothing kinda gal! If I slip a bit now I could be over a stone heavier the other side of Christmas, maybe more so I just cant let it go just yet IYSWIM. I have one Christmas meal out on the 18th then nothing til Christmas Eve so will try to hang out til then!

I am trying to get less in this Christmas in the way of chocs etc and spent a bit more on quality rather than quantity.

Everyone has to find the way that works for them, hard isnt it.

What I have said to myself is that I want to limit the Chrismas gain as I dont want to be spending more than a couple of weeks in Jan getting it off.

The other reason, i'm sticking to it is my GP review is in the third week of Dec and I want to be at 4 stone off for it!

Happy Slimming everyone

Jo, I loved Birmingham- was a real surprise for us.

Lucia Lucia said:
The thing is i'm an all or nothing kinda gal! If I slip a bit now I could be over a stone heavier the other side of Christmas, maybe more so I just cant let it go just yet IYSWIM. I have one Christmas meal out on the 18th then nothing til Christmas Eve so will try to hang out til then!

I am trying to get less in this Christmas in the way of chocs etc and spent a bit more on quality rather than quantity.

Everyone has to find the way that works for them, hard isnt it.

What I have said to myself is that I want to limit the Chrismas gain as I dont want to be spending more than a couple of weeks in Jan getting it off.

The other reason, i'm sticking to it is my GP review is in the third week of Dec and I want to be at 4 stone off for it!

Happy Slimming everyone

Lucia, I am doing the same with Christmas treats. I have told hubby I am not buying loads of rubbish this year.

I have bought one box of thorntons chocs! :) I am not getting all the usuall crips & nuts ect !!

My plan is to get through the Festive period with a STS or a small loss. I can't afford to go off plan, as like you said I will be a stone heavier.

4 stone is AMAZING and such an achievement!! Xxx

I'll catch up on posts tomorrow- gotta have bath then head to bed- im wiped

Weigh in tomorrow *eek*

really hope the scales say i've lost 2.5lb!!! not positive though *nervous*

good luck tuesday curvies :D

ni night :) x

Me too! I have lindors (which I'm rationing 1 or 2 a day and synning) and 1 jumbo bag of crisps bough home from America which I won't open until Xmas. I won't. I promise! Honest.

I have 1 work meal out, 1 SW group meal out and then Xmas day but apart from them I should be on plan :)

LittleFlutterby said:
I'll catch up on posts tomorrow- gotta have bath then head to bed- im wiped

Weigh in tomorrow *eek*

really hope the scales say i've lost 2.5lb!!! not positive though *nervous*

good luck tuesday curvies :D

ni night :) x

Good luck hun x

I have quite a few nights out. One this sat, works night out next Fri, on 14th Dec my wee girl going to be 2 and we all going out for lunch then a wee tea party at night. Then out again on 17th.

Wasn't finished there damn phone.
Really going to try my hardest. As someone else said, don't want to waste the first couple of weeks in Jan getting that back off.

Good luck to the Tuesday weighers. Xx

Harebell Fairy said:
Oh my god girls!!! I am soooooooo happy!!!! I lost 4lbs! Wasn't expecting much since I weighed in on thurs last week! I am so happy!!!! :)Xmas target is looking like a long shot at the min!!!

Bb65 22lbs (21.5lbs lost - 0.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (17lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (18 lost~ 1lb to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (18lbs lost ~ 10lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy 26.5lbs (12.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (4lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8.5lbs lost - 13.5lbs to go)
LittleFlutterby 22lbs (23.5 lbs lost - ****target met****)
LoChan1984 28lbs (17.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (7 lbs lost 11 lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (23lbs lost - 6lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (13 lost - 9lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-5.5lbs lost - 17.5lbs to go)

Well done!! That is fantastic. Xx

Harebell Fairy said:
Oh my god girls!!! I am soooooooo happy!!!! I lost 4lbs! Wasn't expecting much since I weighed in on thurs last week! I am so happy!!!! :)Xmas target is looking like a long shot at the min!!!

Sugarplum 22lbs (13 lost - 9lb to go)

Yeah... That is fantastic! I bet your sooo pleased!! Love your new pic!! :) xxx

Good Luck to the other Tuesday weighers out there... I know there is a couple of you! :) xxxxx

I just realised I didn't update in Saturday, so I am doing it now before I forget!!

Oops... I am terrible at this!! Lo has even done it for me in past!

If I don't update on Sat, will someone come and shout at me!! Lol

Sugarplum 22lbs (15lost - 7lb to go)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back