Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lisa
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

LittleFlutterby said:
*whoosh*

i totally missed that! see? right over mah head :O

white house? and can i come? (you'll have to explain it though :p )

Yep-more 'in-jokes'!!! Am so out of the loop now :( if you find out, please let me know! xx

shenzi said:
Addibelle (Sat- 10lbs)(0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Berry Bee (1st- lbs)(0lbs lost - lbs to go)
Broadsbean (weds - lbs)(0lbs lost ~ lbs to go)
Emma_Partington(Thurs - 8lbs)(0lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Ginlin (Tues lbs)(0lbs lost - lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy (Thurs - lbs)(0lbs lost - lbs to go)
Jo85 (Tues lbs)(0lbs lost - lbs to go)
Lily42uk (Tues lbs)(0lbs lost ~ lbs to go)
LisaJade (Wed 12lbs)(0lbs lost ~ lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues lbs)(0lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu lb)(0lbs lost ~ lbs to go)
LSF666 (Sat-lb) (0lbs lost - lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia(Th lb )(0lbs lost ~lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Thur lb)(0lbs lost - lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues-8lb)(0lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go) Bronze 5lbs Silver 10lbs Gold 15lbs
Shenzi (Thu-9lbs)(0lbs lost - 9lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-lb)(0lbs lost - lbs to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-12 lbs)(0lbs lost ~ lbs to go)
Welshtigger (Fri 21lbs)(0lbs lost - 21lbs to go)

Hey ladies gone for 8lbs to get me dead on 12 stone lets hope i can do it this time!! Xx

Jo It's not in jokes as I have no idea either....
Sure Tanya just posted she didn't know too.

I have no idea either lol ah well I will update my info when I decide how much I want to go for. I hate it when there are fall outs I'm sending you all loads of hugs especially to Jo xxxx

Mrs E-H said:
I have no idea either lol ah well I will update my info when I decide how much I want to go for. I hate it when there are fall outs I'm sending you all loads of hugs especially to Jo xxxx

If you mean me-thanks xx

I do sweetie I think you need them at the mo xxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Hey all

So I have unfortunately decided to leave this challenge and thread. I don't want to keep reading the smart and sarcastic comments. Or to feel like the thread belongs to someone. I thought we were all here to share our journies and experiences.

Anyway..... I wish you all the very best of luck on your journies and in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And me too. I feel the same and am also leaving. Good luck in your future journeys Curvies x

lsf666 said:
And me too. I feel the same and am also leaving. Good luck in your future journeys Curvies x

And me, thank you for all your support Ive had so far, and good luck to us all! X

I'm going to be saying goodbye too.

It's been lovely to be part of this team supporting each other on our journey's.

I can't really feel I can post incase I say the wrong thing so I feel it's time to move on.

Sincere thanks to you all and good luck on your journey's.

oh for god sake- will you lot just come back??

can we just let this whole lot go and start again??

seriously we are all here to support EACH OTHER- as well as help ourselves- every single person in this thread helps me and actually being part of this thread has been a big help towards getting to target...

now that everyone is leaving i actually feel like i'm just going to be on my own here

after the sh1tty last few days i could do with friends and you're all just leaving me :(

LittleFlutterby said:
oh for god sake- will you lot just come back??

can we just let this whole lot go and start again??

seriously we are all here to support EACH OTHER- as well as help ourselves- every single person in this thread helps me and actually being part of this thread has been a big help towards getting to target...

now that everyone is leaving i actually feel like i'm just going to be on my own here

after the sh1tty last few days i could do with friends and you're all just leaving me :(

It is very sad Tanya, this team and the lovely individuals on it have helped me sooo much an love being part of a little team.

However I can understand that people have got fed up with the bickering, it's not why we come on here. We all need as much support as we can.

Your not alone hun, everyone is still on the site, just not this challenge. I have had support from everyone also and don't want to loose touch with anyone from here, so I will also be joining one of the new challenges.

Your never alone, you have made lots of lovely friends on here that are in total owe of you hun! Xxxx

Noooooo please don't leave we're all helping each other so much and I love this group, not the bickering agreed but were grown ups we need to just forget and move on please don't leave you have all helped me soo very very much . Xxxxxx Tanya is sooooo right xxxxx

Please don't go anyone we are all here to help each other.
:(
Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back