Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done Ladies :D :D :D

Lucia Lucia said:
pound off for me so gotta lose half a pound next week to meet my target!

Addibelle 22lbs (20.5lbs lost - 1.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (21.5lbs lost - 0.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (17lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (22lost~ 0 to go) ******target met******
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (22lbs lost ~ 6lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy 26.5lbs (12.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (4lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (11lbs lost - 11lbs to go)
LittleFlutterby 22lbs (29 lbs lost - ****target met****)
LoChan1984 28lbs (17.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (7.5 lbs lost 10.5 lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (27.5lbs lost - half a pound to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (20lost - 2lb to go)
[/QUOTE]
well done, that's really good going since you started

lsf666 said:
2lbs off for me :) Also I got my 2.5 stone award :)

LSF666 18lbs (9.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (28.5lbs lost - half a pound to go)

I won't meet my curvy target but I'm still happy. And you wait until the next challenge......

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, you have lost loads, the target is just a bonus,
Bron

Well done ladies :woohoo: :winner:, brilliant job both of you.
Lucia I agree you shouldn't deprive yourself of anything, have a fab few days off, you deserve it xx :hug99: xx

Lucia Lucia said:
Hi everyone, I was really chuffed to lose a pound this week. Half a pound off my Christmas challenge!!!!

It's a really tough time the lead up to the big day. I have lost weight every single week since the beginning of August and will be coming off plan on 24 th December until 29th and what will be will be gain wise.I have passed over alot of chocs and Christmas goodies every single time I have been offered one and know if I am over strict over Christmas too, I will feel deprived and find it a struggle in the new yr so I have decided I will celebrate my 4 stone loss, have several off plan days over xmas and tackle the new year pleging to lose another 4 stone this year.

Well done Lucia and that sounds like a very sensible plan!

I think all us Curvies are looking forward to the new year and getting really back into plan!! :) xxx

lsf666 said:
2lbs off for me :) Also I got my 2.5 stone award :)

LSF666 18lbs (9.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (28.5lbs lost - half a pound to go)

I won't meet my curvy target but I'm still happy. And you wait until the next challenge......

Yeah!!! Well done Lisa, that's a fab loss at this time of year!!

Xxxx

Thanks x

Well done ladies on all the losses.

I too am trying damage limitation/to STS until after Xmas/new year. There's just too much going on, it's my birthday too tomorrow so over the next couple of days am being taken for two meals out and a night out tonight to celebrate too.

As others have said Xmas (and my bday!) only come round once a year and I wanna enjoy it. Come January I am going to Cain the vixens challenge :)
X

I too am trying damage limitation/to STS until after Xmas/new year. There's just too much going on, it's my birthday too tomorrow so over the next couple of days am being taken for two meals out and a night out tonight to celebrate too.

As others have said Xmas (and my bday!) only come round once a year and I wanna enjoy it. Come January I am going to Cain the vixens challenge :)
X

Happy Birthday for tomorrow hun, :553: :birthday:, hope you have a fab time tonight and at all the other celebrations and loving the positive attitude for the new year xxx :hug99: xxx

jo-85 said:

X

Have a lovely birthday
Bron

Do we know who is up for the Valentines Vixen's challenge and when does it run from? Who have we lost from this challenge?

I'm so up for it :)

I think most people are still here with the exception of maybe 3???

There are a couple of people on the list who haven't posted for a while. But they may do the vixens challenge???

lsf666 said:
There are a couple of people on the list who haven't posted for a while. But they may do the vixens challenge???

Ah right! I'd rather let them stay on the list if they want tho-don't want them to feel they've been taken off without us checking tho, I know I've taken myself off, but it's still our challenge :)

i am up for next challenge too. last wi is thursday after two wks off lol. but want to meet my challenge on here. head not really in it with xmas fast approaching and eliana being unwell (much much better now though). but am positive i can lose 1/2 for thursday.
xx

Lily42uk said:
Happy Birthday for tomorrow hun, :553: :birthday:, hope you have a fab time tonight and at all the other celebrations and loving the positive attitude for the new year xxx :hug99: xxx

Bron said:
Have a lovely birthday
Bron

Thank u ladies :) xx

Glad to hear Eliana is better bless her :hug99:, takes some of the worry off you doesn't it xxxx

Hi, I'm up for the next challenge, sat here with a glass of cava, no idea of syn value!! Cheers my curvy friends!!!!!
Bron

Lily42uk said:
Glad to hear Eliana is better bless her :hug99:, takes some of the worry off you doesn't it xxxx

Thanks lily. Aw definitely, such a worry as she is hardly ever unwell. Odd cold and that's it. Getting back to normal now, so I'm starting to de stress now xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back