Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my x

Hope it all gets better for you soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anyone know I'd the new threads been made up yet???

Or are we renaming this one?

lsf666 said:
Anyone know I'd the new threads been made up yet???

Or are we renaming this one?

I won't be doing a new thread as this is the curvalicious countdown thread-and it's just the challenge that changes!! Will start a new list from Sunday x

Welshtigger said:
I won't be doing a new thread as this is the curvalicious countdown thread-and it's just the challenge that changes!! Will start a new list from Sunday x

Ok. Thanks x

Looking forward to the new challenge everyone as I am feeling the weight pile on over Christmas (& before....)
Not sure but the damage is about half a stone.
I need to stop!!
Doing the 30 day shred though to try and help it.
On day 6 of week 1 now.
Actually REALLLLLYY loving it, but I cant listen to Jillian.
Music is on full blast.
Have sworn to do it EVERY day!!!!

Lucia, I cant believe how well your doing.
I remember you being so excited to get under 300 and now look at you. You arent even close to that anymore, thats amazing.
Massive well done!!

Tanya, I know how stressful supermarkets are at Christmas as I was working in Asda this time last year. Dont worry about people. They are just being ignorant and your section leaders and managers will stick up for you if people are cheeky. Hope it gets better.

Lisa, well done for only having 1lb on.
Thats amazing. I wish I could have been as good as you!!

Talk soon Vixens xx

PS ITS CHRISTMAS!! :D :D

Addibelle said:
Looking forward to the new challenge everyone as I am feeling the weight pile on over Christmas (& before....)
Not sure but the damage is about half a stone.
I need to stop!!
Doing the 30 day shred though to try and help it.
On day 6 of week 1 now.
Actually REALLLLLYY loving it, but I cant listen to Jillian.
Music is on full blast.
Have sworn to do it EVERY day!!!!

Lucia, I cant believe how well your doing.
I remember you being so excited to get under 300 and now look at you. You arent even close to that anymore, thats amazing.
Massive well done!!

Tanya, I know how stressful supermarkets are at Christmas as I was working in Asda this time last year. Dont worry about people. They are just being ignorant and your section leaders and managers will stick up for you if people are cheeky. Hope it gets better.

Lisa, well done for only having 1lb on.
Thats amazing. I wish I could have been as good as you!!

Talk soon Vixens xx

PS ITS CHRISTMAS!! :D :D

Thanks x

I was relieved :)

Merry Xmas Curvies xxx

Just trying to work out how many weigh ins there is with the next challenge. Does it run from end Dec to 14 th Feb? ie around 7 weeks? Just trying to work out my goal for it.

I would just like to say HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all the Curvys!

I have made some wonderful friends over the few months and I wish each one of you a WONDERFUL Christmas!!

I have been off plan for a week but was lucky to STS.

I am plan on enjoying every second of Christmas and New Year BUT promise the good Sugar will be back for the Vixon Challenge!!!

Thank You to each one of you lovely ladies for all the support you have given me, I look forward to starting my New Years diet... Knowing I have AMAZING support from each one of you!!

I can't thank you all enough... You have helped change my life for the better!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS CURVYS... I hope u all have a fabulous day and a wonderful New Year!!!

Xxxxxx

Lovely lovely Cinta x :)

I totally agree but don't have the lovely words you do xxx

Happy Christmas to all my curvey friends, enjoy yourselves, the vixens challenge will see is all back on track

Love to you all

BRON

Hey everyone, hope you all have a fabulous christmas with much love to you all and yours from me and mine :bighug: :4616: xxxxx

Woohoo can't wait for the new challenge to begin xxxxx

Merry Christmas everyone :) unless you're like me and don't drink- then Happy Christmas :)

Sososososo looking forward to the day off :) going to see my dad, then spending some time with a good friend of mine, she's like a third mum (i already have a second mum, she's first in the "other mum" pecking order, heehee) and i look forward to spending time with her, her hubby, the dog and the 5 cats :D

She's on sw so no nasty treats there hopefully! gonna have an awesome big brekkie before i go though, so im not as tempted :)

woo- hope my back and shoulder recovers tomorrow, back in work on boxing day- stock replenishment! lotsa carrying. im also working tuesday/wednesday/thursday morning :) love it :) lotsa money coming in!

all the best you lovely curvies :)

when are we going to start the new list btw?

Hello Curvies :wavey:

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day.We had the best ever. I ate rather alot! I had a bath just before bed last night and couldnt resist jumping on the scales showing a 4lb gain !!!!

So having a back on plan day today and had some lovely boiled eggs for breakfast.

I'm literally sick of Pringles and want back on the wagon please :)

pour vous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back