Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
top 3....

bacon and bns risotto
singapore noodles
good ol' burger and chips :D

totally o/t

but i wanna share this...since i dont get this often....

i have an asexual crush on someone :eek:

dammit- i really like her :( and i'm too scared to ask her for her number (to keep in touch as friends, of course....) i only have 2 shifts left at asda....and the only shift she's in while im there is tomorrow :(

LittleFlutterby said:
totally o/t

dammit- i really like her :( and i'm too scared to ask her for her number (to keep in touch as friends, of course....) i only have 2 shifts left at asda....and the only shift she's in while im there is tomorrow :(

Just ask... Life is too short.. Be brave!!

You have lost nearly 7 stone.. Asking someone for a number Is a punch of salt! :)

Just tell her you feel like you have got on and would like to keep in touch... X

Ooo... And could I have the recipe for the Singapore Noodles please. They sound yum!! X

I do a lasagne but with pasta twists instead of sheets, put loads of tom puree garlic, mince and veg in the base. I use a colemans cheddar sauce packet mix for the topping which really tastes like the real deal. It's about 8 syns but I make a massive dish of it and its divided by 4 and it feels naughty IYSWIM.

I did a lovely pastrami pasta last night. I "fried" off med veg and cooked up pasta shells. I cut up the pastrami and put it in a non stick pan with some philli light and a teaspoon of pesto and garlic and then mixed everything up and that was very very yummy. I had the leftovers for lunch!

Gammon and mango chutney with mash, peas, carrots and green beans is one of my all time faves. I cook the gammon to death in the slow cooker.

Sometimes if I fancy something non slimming worldy like pizza I do a calorie count instead and that dosent seem to affect my losses. I do this if I fancy pizza, I buy a thin and crispy one which normally is about 400 cals for a third of the pizza, do a jacket potato and homemade coleslaw and salad. I keep the cal count to 700 and dont eat anything else in the eve except the cal counted meal and that seems to work fine.

Fish and chips I adore and I do my own version by whizzing up a couple of slices of nimble and adding swartz fish herbs and coat the fish in egg and breadcrumbs spray in frylight and bake and serve with slimming world chips and carrots, peas and tartae sauce and lemon wedges.

I do "kebabs" which are chicken strips in frylight and bbq seasoning and garlic and a huge salad and a small pitta (synned) el mayo and sw chips.

I also do a similar burger meal but make the burgers very tasty by adding lots of garlic and spices.

HTH

The other thing I find is to make a homemade soup tradionally eg fry off the veg in butter and add flour then stock and milk, If you just use a smidge of butter and an ounce of flour the syns are areound 6 for the whole saucepan but it changes the taste from veg puree to luxury soup.

i dont do asking for numbers :(

i have an unbelievably huge fear of rejection- so much so, if i like someone, or want someone to do something for me, i don't ask, just in case they say no.

I did make her a card just now- and said thanks for being so nice and patient to me. and said that i really hoped that we could keep in touch....

is that subtle enough that she'll take the hint but not too overpowering? i dunnoooo

i hate having crushes on people- i do! i only get attached to women a lot older than me (this woman is 55...i'm 23). its even weirder because any relationship i get into, or want to get into, is never sexual- because i'm asexual- i dont do sex :\

but i really do want to keep in touch with her...

do you have the extra easy cook book cinta? its in there

if not i'll post the recipe up when i get back :) x

*SugarPlum* said:
I am looking for inspiration for next weeks food Diary, I want to try some new recipe ideas!!

I was wondering what everyone's top 3 SW meals are??

I am getting stuck in a little but of a food rut and want to get out of it.... And thought all you lovely ladies must have lots of Yummy ideas!

Xxxx
My top 3 are:

SW fry up - sausages, eggs, chips (SW or bns if red day), beans, tomatoes etc
Stir fry - so easy and we had this last night with no noodles and didn't miss them so good for a red day :)
Roast chicken, veg and actifried bns/sweet potato/potatoes (depending on the days plan)

Oh what the hell I can't stop at 3

Veggie pasta, chop any veg you have up, add passata and/or chopped tomatoes, seasoning etc and a bit of pasta (hubby cooks this in our wok and makes far too much so we have leftovers for work lunches - its nice hot or cold)
SW meatloaf with spinach and peppers
SW burgers & chips
Good ole jacket potato & beans

Now I'm hungry!!!

I'll be back if I think of more ;-)

LittleFlutterby said:
totally o/t

Go for it!!!! Life is short x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Missed your last post Tanya x

Just give the card with your number. That way you won't face rejection - she'll either call/text or not but it won't be face to face x

Lucia Lucia said:
I do a lasagne but with pasta twists instead of sheets, put loads of tom puree garlic, mince and veg in the base. I use a colemans cheddar sauce packet mix for the topping which really tastes like the real deal. It's about 8 syns but I make a massive dish of it and its divided by 4 and it feels naughty IYSWIM.

I did a lovely pastrami pasta last night. I "fried" off med veg and cooked up pasta shells. I cut up the pastrami and put it in a non stick pan with some philli light and a teaspoon of pesto and garlic and then mixed everything up and that was very very yummy. I had the leftovers for lunch!

Gammon and mango chutney with mash, peas, carrots and green beans is one of my all time faves. I cook the gammon to death in the slow cooker.

Sometimes if I fancy something non slimming worldy like pizza I do a calorie count instead and that dosent seem to affect my losses. I do this if I fancy pizza, I buy a thin and crispy one which normally is about 400 cals for a third of the pizza, do a jacket potato and homemade coleslaw and salad. I keep the cal count to 700 and dont eat anything else in the eve except the cal counted meal and that seems to work fine.

Fish and chips I adore and I do my own version by whizzing up a couple of slices of nimble and adding swartz fish herbs and coat the fish in egg and breadcrumbs spray in frylight and bake and serve with slimming world chips and carrots, peas and tartae sauce and lemon wedges.

I do "kebabs" which are chicken strips in frylight and bbq seasoning and garlic and a huge salad and a small pitta (synned) el mayo and sw chips.

I also do a similar burger meal but make the burgers very tasty by adding lots of garlic and spices.

HTH

Thank you Lucia,

There are some great ideas there!

My mum cooks gammon for me and it always so yummy!

I really like the sound of your lasagne! That will be one I definately try! :) xx

LittleFlutterby said:
i dont do asking for numbers :(

i have an unbelievably huge fear of rejection- so much so, if i like someone, or want someone to do something for me, i don't ask, just in case they say no.

I did make her a card just now- and said thanks for being so nice and patient to me. and said that i really hoped that we could keep in touch....

is that subtle enough that she'll take the hint but not too overpowering? i dunnoooo

i hate having crushes on people- i do! i only get attached to women a lot older than me (this woman is 55...i'm 23). its even weirder because any relationship i get into, or want to get into, is never sexual- because i'm asexual- i dont do sex :\

but i really do want to keep in touch with her...

I think the card is a lovely idea... Maybe you could put your mobile number in the card as well. X

LittleFlutterby said:
do you have the extra easy cook book cinta? its in there

if not i'll post the recipe up when i get back :) x

No, I don't have the cook book. Would really appreciate you posting ig u get chance x

lsf666 said:
My top 3 are:

SW fry up - sausages, eggs, chips (SW or bns if red day), beans, tomatoes etc
Stir fry - so easy and we had this last night with no noodles and didn't miss them so good for a red day :)
Roast chicken, veg and actifried bns/sweet potato/potatoes (depending on the days plan)

Oh what the hell I can't stop at 3

Veggie pasta, chop any veg you have up, add passata and/or chopped tomatoes, seasoning etc and a bit of pasta (hubby cooks this in our wok and makes far too much so we have leftovers for work lunches - its nice hot or cold)
SW meatloaf with spinach and peppers
SW burgers & chips
Good ole jacket potato & beans

Now I'm hungry!!!

I'll be back if I think of more ;-)

Go for it!!!! Life is short x

Oooo Lisa, I agree with the SW breakfast!! It's the main reason Hubby loves me doing SW!!

I must look at buying an actiryer, you use yours a lot don't you? Does it make nice veg? X

*SugarPlum* said:
Oooo Lisa, I agree with the SW breakfast!! It's the main reason Hubby loves me doing SW!!

I must look at buying an actiryer, you use yours a lot don't you? Does it make nice veg? X

Yes it's lovely for potatoes, bns, sweet potatoes etc but we've also put sausages in there too. We just use spray oil and chips, cubes, roasties come out lovely :)

Who is currently missing in action?

Who hasnt posted on the thread for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back