Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies :)

i know that it is me that's done the work, but i would never have done it without slimming world- so she has a part to play, starting it in the first place ;) that's what i meant ;)

it's weird though- i dont see myself as an example...or an inspiration. maybe because my head is still in a state, i dunno. i don't see myself as thinner either- that's going to take a LOT more work than actually losing the weight. i was really thin once and thought i was fat....so i have a long way to go before my head follows my body, lol

anyhoo- i'm all dolled up and ready to go out :) will get mum to take a piccy and i'll post it up. the skirt i'm wearing is a 14! but it doesn't fit- i've had to put it on the small of my waist- but i'm totally telling people that's HOW it's meant to fit ;) haha

Aaw Tanya that's lovely xxx

I agree with others that the work was done by you but SW has played its part.

Ps I have a skirt like that - size 14 but only fits a bit high ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:eek: -6lbs for me :D

Addibelle 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (Su) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (0lbs lost-18 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( +5lbs -19 go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (0lb lost - 14 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (0.5lbs lost - 16.5 to go)
JackieN (0 lost - 7lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (9.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (0.5lb lost ~ 9.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (-1.5lb lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (6lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)

shenzi said:

Wow... Well done Hun!! :)

Shenzi, thats fab :D

I lost 1lb, I was really very happy with that over New Years and therefore, in all, only weigh half a pound heavier than the weigh in on 22nd Dec.

Good luck to the rest of the Thursday girls!

Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (-0.5lb lost ~ 14.5lbs to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)[/QUOTE]

shenzi said:

Great, well done!!!
bron

Lucia Lucia said:

I lost 1lb, I was really very happy with that over New Years and therefore, in all, only weigh half a pound heavier than the weigh in on 22nd Dec.

Well done
Bron

Shenzi, what an amazing loss.
Massive well done to you!

Aw Tanya, thats so sweet.
Just think how amazing that woman must feel, knowing how many lives she has changed.
But dont forget you are probably inspiring more people than you'll ever know to loose weight and improve their lives. You are a massive inspiration honey xx

Lucia Lucia said:

Snap :)

Well done to you x

]Addibelle 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (1.5lb lost ~ 8.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (-0.5lb lost ~ 14.5lbs to go)

:)

Aaw Tanya that's lovely xxx

I agree with others that the work was done by you but SW has played its part.

Ps I have a skirt like that - size 14 but only fits a bit high ;-)

It didn't fit terribly bad either- which was the best thing :) few nice comments tonight, i loved it! i was feeling a bit $hitty but i survived and i'm kinda glad i went out :)

Im sure i clicked on shenzi's post to reply too- apparently not.

well done- both of you!

Shenzi, what an amazing loss.
Massive well done to you!

Aw Tanya, thats so sweet.
Just think how amazing that woman must feel, knowing how many lives she has changed.
But dont forget you are probably inspiring more people than you'll ever know to loose weight and improve their lives. You are a massive inspiration honey xx

I'm sure she does realise it, I hope she does at least. She seems like such a lovely woman too- not one of those multi- millionaires that just doesn't care as long as they're making money! My C said she's so down to earth!

Snap :)

Well done to you x

And well done to you too darlin'!!! :)

oh and here's my piccy from tonight- not the greatest- but i think i look skinnyish in it lol

Attachments

• janupdate.jpg
    janupdate.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 37
:wow: well done Emma and Lisa and Lucia, amazing losses ladies :winner:
Tanya you look totally stunning, I can't believe how much you have lost in such a short time, and the pictures of you before slimming world don't even look like the same person, I don't pretend to understand the bad body image, have never had it, always knew when i was big and can and could always see it when i lost weight too, but I seriously wish you could see you as we see you because you would be saying the same as us :wow: :wow: :wow:...and whether you can see it or not, you can read it, you can see on paper how much you have lost and that my lovely is such an inspiration to others, they will look at you and say well Tanya did it, so can I :bighug: my lovely xxxxxxx

:wow: well done Emma and Lisa and Lucia, amazing losses ladies :winner:
Tanya you look totally stunning, I can't believe how much you have lost in such a short time, and the pictures of you before slimming world don't even look like the same person, I don't pretend to understand the bad body image, have never had it, always knew when i was big and can and could always see it when i lost weight too, but I seriously wish you could see you as we see you because you would be saying the same as us :wow: :wow: :wow:...and whether you can see it or not, you can read it, you can see on paper how much you have lost and that my lovely is such an inspiration to others, they will look at you and say well Tanya did it, so can I :bighug: my lovely xxxxxxx

Thanks mum ;)

I've struggled with body image for so long it really has become second nature. I was diagnosed with body dysmorphia when I was a teenager, and it's just going to be something that's going to stay with me- no matter what size i am.

but- im glad i have the paper (awards) to prove my losses and even more glad that i have people to tell me that i'm doing well. i constantly need approval and reassurance (again- something that isn't going away soon- it's just something that's part of me...probably my 6 year old self acting up!)

there have been some people who have joined up because they've seen how well i'm doing- that makes me happy :)

i'll get there in the end. i think it's just because my head's a bit mashed over Sally (the woman from Asda that I like...and too damn scared to do anything about it). why do people put up with relationships? or just feelings towards other people? too much hassle if you ask me lol

Thanks mum ;)

I've struggled with body image for so long it really has become second nature. I was diagnosed with body dysmorphia when I was a teenager, and it's just going to be something that's going to stay with me- no matter what size i am.

but- im glad i have the paper (awards) to prove my losses and even more glad that i have people to tell me that i'm doing well. i constantly need approval and reassurance (again- something that isn't going away soon- it's just something that's part of me...probably my 6 year old self acting up!)

there have been some people who have joined up because they've seen how well i'm doing- that makes me happy :)

i'll get there in the end. i think it's just because my head's a bit mashed over Sally (the woman from Asda that I like...and too damn scared to do anything about it). why do people put up with relationships? or just feelings towards other people? too much hassle if you ask me lol

You'll get there hun, first thing is to actually listen and believe when people tell you that you look amazing and the sheer fact that people have told you they joined because of you must show that to be true.
I am so proud of you my little girl and I can call you little cos you are .
I wish I could tell you how to go about your feelings and be of some practical help with regards relationships, but right now I don't think I am the right person to eb giving that advice, I love my husband but I am really angry at him, which is unusual for me, I normally calm down immediately but this time can't seem to let it go, even though he has been on his best behaviour today, I think it was just the straw that broke the camels back yesterday and I need time to lick my wounds...but enough about that ...back to you...you will hopefully come to see how lovely you are and there will be someone to share your loveliness with, but unfortunately when we put up barriers, it tends to stop most people from making a move, so we have to learn to chip away at the barriers to let them in and I know you will :bighug:

Did I just talk a load of drivel? lol I am kn*ckered and not sure it makes sense lol xxxxx

You'll get there hun, first thing is to actually listen and believe when people tell you that you look amazing and the sheer fact that people have told you they joined because of you must show that to be true.
I am so proud of you my little girl and I can call you little cos you are .
I wish I could tell you how to go about your feelings and be of some practical help with regards relationships, but right now I don't think I am the right person to eb giving that advice, I love my husband but I am really angry at him, which is unusual for me, I normally calm down immediately but this time can't seem to let it go, even though he has been on his best behaviour today, I think it was just the straw that broke the camels back yesterday and I need time to lick my wounds...but enough about that ...back to you...you will hopefully come to see how lovely you are and there will be someone to share your loveliness with, but unfortunately when we put up barriers, it tends to stop most people from making a move, so we have to learn to chip away at the barriers to let them in and I know you will :bighug:

Did I just talk a load of drivel? lol I am kn*ckered and not sure it makes sense lol xxxxx

nope- no drivel at all- you really made sense :)

im learning to accept compliments- well a lot better than i used to anyways. i used to cringe, now i at least smile and change the subject, lol.

i hope that things with you and Mal sort themselves out. i did read about the arguement, wish i could say something to make it better :( but i'm sure what you're feeling will pass. i'll send lots of happy thoughts your way :)

I have huge barriers that i put up. i've always had to, my mum isn't the most emotional person and the rest of my family i'm either not close to or just have nothing to do with, so i've always had the walls up as a way of coping. one of the barriers is not asking when i want something, like with sally. i want to tell her exactly how im feeling but im too scared to- because i dont want her to be mad at me. im sure the feelings i have will pass, then i don't need to worry about it, lol.

now im drivelling lol. so tired! waiting for my quiche to cook so i can go to bed!

oh and you can call me little any time :) terms of endearment make me feel all warm and fuzzy. my canadian mum calls me sweetie a lot (mind,you do too, lol) i love it!

anyhoo- definitely got to hurry this quiche up- i gotta be up in about 5 hours to go the doctors *sigh*

ni night xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back