Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welshtigger said:
I'm on Cinta's FB(Jo Roberts) Feel free to add me xx

Lucia Lucia said:
Ok, am totally lost with the FB. I cant find any of you!!!!

I would love to friend you all but as you know I have a security issues with the kids as all three are adopted so I cant put my name on the forum. My profile is a pic of me that you should all recognise (fat bird with a blonde bob and knocking on a bit) I have a blue top on my profile pic, actually will check that as I'm not sure, I will pm you all my name, surname unusual so not many will come up. if thats ok, can you send me a friend request, thank guys xxxx

Have added both of u x

im on facebook :)

Tanya tiddleywink Carr (I'm on Jo's and Stacey's....i forget who else, Mandy I think?)

Feel free to add moi :)

Evening Ladies, Hope you have all had a great weekend?? Everyone set for monday morning to start all over again?? xx

I love Mondays- all the kids back at school so I can have a good clear up!

Lucia Lucia said:
Ok, am totally lost with the FB. I cant find any of you!!!!

I would love to friend you all but as you know I have a security issues with the kids as all three are adopted so I cant put my name on the forum. My profile is a pic of me that you should all recognise (fat bird with a blonde bob and knocking on a bit) I have a blue top on my profile pic, actually will check that as I'm not sure, I will pm you all my name, surname unusual so not many will come up. if thats ok, can you send me a friend request, thank guys xxxx
Done :)

LittleFlutterby said:
im on facebook :)

Tanya tiddleywink Carr (I'm on Jo's and Stacey's....i forget who else, Mandy I think?)

Feel free to add moi :)
Off to FB again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Done Tanya x

No SW talk - that's all I ask of all you new FB friends - that's for here :)

lsf666 said:
Done Tanya x

No SW talk - that's all I ask of all you new FB friends - that's for here :)

I found you too Tanya...

no problem Lisa :) I talk about sw all the time- but people won't see it (i dont think) i just wont post on your wall about it ;) heehee

Added you lovely ladies :) you're making me look all popular and stuffs ;) haha

ok i've just got a friend request off someone...and i don't know who it is :eek:

i don't wanna put the name on here, just in case....but let me know who you are, so i can accept, lol lol

LittleFlutterby said:
no problem Lisa :) I talk about sw all the time- but people won't see it (i dont think) i just wont post on your wall about it ;) heehee

Added you lovely ladies :) you're making me look all popular and stuffs ;) haha

I know!!! I must look SO popular ;-)

Hahaha we are all the same, I too don't mention SW on FB, everyone that needs to know knows, I also have a private SW photo album on FB that only my bestest friends get to see, so I'll need to add you lot then lol xxx

Hahaha we are all the same, I too don't mention SW on FB, everyone that needs to know knows, I also have a private SW photo album on FB that only my bestest friends get to see, so I'll need to add you lot then lol xxx

wait- i don't see it :( no fair! :( i've been on your friends list for about 10 years or something :\

*feels so unloved*

*pouts*

wait- i don't see it :( no fair! :( i've been on your friends list for about 10 years or something :\

*feels so unloved*

*pouts*

10 years is that all, My sister only just got added and she's been on my list since the year dot....I don't rush these things, if I haven't added you in the next 10 years give me a nudge and if the alzheimers isn't too bad I'll remember to do it :giggle:
It's not cos I don't loves ya, I just forget ...seriously !!! lol xxxx

fuuuuuuuuu i feel so terrible right now :(

i need to stay out of the kitchen...and the back room.

I went in the kitchen, had 2 ryvita, with a tonne of philly light, a hifi light bar, then went on the search for choccies...i had 3 terry's segments, a chocolate biscuit, a square of dark choc and a little white choc cookie

and now i feel guilty as hell :(

why do i do it??? i really wanted to get my 7 stone award this week, i doubt very much that i'll be getting it!!

Good morning

I have lost 5.5 which means my Christmas gain is gone!

Have a good day all

Bron

]Addibelle 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (Su) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (0lbs lost-18 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 5.5 lost ~13.5 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (0lb lost - 14 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (0.5lbs lost - 16.5 to go)
JackieN (0 lost - 7lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (9.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (1.5lb lost ~ 8.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (-0.5lb lost ~ 14.5lbs to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (6lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (4lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back