Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
shenzi said:
Welcome back Jo, don't worry about those pounds they will soon be gone!x

*SugarPlum* said:
Well done in the loss Addi!! :)

Welcome back Jo! :)

And Bron... I sooooo know what your mean!! :-( BUT like you said, it's nearly the weekend!! Xxx

Thanku both x

tanyaliepins said:
Welcome back jo wave that tail back in the air cause ya came back xxxxx

Thanku it's just a little embarrassing lol! X

Addibelle said:
Jo, most important thing is your here now!!
xx

Thanku it is good to be back...... Again!! X

Purple Patsy said:
Welcome back Jo.:D

Thanku x

Hello everybody peeps, as most of you know I have been sick lately and haven't been to group, am feeling a lot better and now am ready to get back on track...I seriously believe I may have blown the Valentines challenge but ya never know, if I can put on 10.5lbs over night I may still be able to lose that 23lbs by next wi :8855:....challenge do ya think?? :giggle:

So I am raring to go and ready to sign up for the next one, well done all those have lost, :woohoo: :winner: and those that have sts :woohoo: and to those that gained :bighug: I know you'll all get that off toot sweet, this is one lovely but determined group and I am proud to be part of it.
Thank you all of you that sent me such lovely warm caring messages on my diary, you are stars all of you, made me feel better just reading them :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hello everybody peeps, as most of you know I have been sick lately and haven't been to group, am feeling a lot better and now am ready to get back on track...I seriously believe I may have blown the Valentines challenge but ya never know, if I can put on 10.5lbs over night I may still be able to lose that 23lbs by next wi :8855:....challenge do ya think?? :giggle:

So I am raring to go and ready to sign up for the next one, well done all those have lost, :woohoo: :winner: and those that have sts :woohoo: and to those that gained :bighug: I know you'll all get that off toot sweet, this is one lovely but determined group and I am proud to be part of it.
Thank you all of you that sent me such lovely warm caring messages on my diary, you are stars all of you, made me feel better just reading them :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

I did know u had been poorly lily shows how wrapped up in myself I am otherwise I would have been checking in to see how you were. I am glad that you are beginning to be on the mend. We need u around your such an inspiration and a motivation :) big hugs x

I lost 1.5 tonight so I did not complete my valentines challenge but oh well the Easter chick one will be mine - oh yes IT WILL BE MINE!!! Lol! ;-)

Can someone update the list for me please x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Updating Lisa xx

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (11.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (6lbs lost-12 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 13.5lost -55 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (16.5lb lost - -2.5 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (7.5lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+1.5 ~ 15.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+3lbs lost ~ 23lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (17b lost ~ 3lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (4.5lbs lost ~ 5.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (5lb lost ~ loadsa lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (11lbs ~ 3lbs to go )
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (14lbs lost ~ 0lbs to go)***target met***
SugarPlum (Fri)14lb (12lb lost ~ 2lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (8lbs lost ~ 6lbs to to go)

Ooh I just realised you met your target :-D

Well done - I must have missed that so CONGRATULATIONS :-D

Thank you :D xx

well done Emma :D

Jo- welcome back babes- nothing to be embarrassed about- we've all had off weeks- there's no need to feel embarrassed- it's great to have you back :) now no more running away- you hear me? ;)

Well done on the losses and the sts ladies- awesome stuff!

dunno if i'm gonna manage my target- 3lb in a week used to be doable- but since i've had pizza this week....and the way my losses are going it might be hard- but cutting down on portion sizes and actually being pretty good! so lets see eh?

and my shoulder is getting better- which means more dancing!! *yay*

so when are we gonna start the easter challenge? by "start" i mean "come up with the list", just wondering since some of us have already "finished" the vixens one.

anyone got any ideas? :)

Morning Curvys....

I lost 4lb... Sooo happy but I am just 1lb off my 4stone shiny! :-( I was secretly hoping would have been mine by the end of the Vixon challenge!! :-(

Hey Ho... It will be mine next week!!! Hit my Vixon challenge though! :)

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (11.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (6lbs lost-12 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 13.5lost -55 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (16.5lb lost - -2.5 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (7.5lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+1.5 ~ 15.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+3lbs lost ~ 23lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (17b lost ~ 3lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (4.5lbs lost ~ 5.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (5lb lost ~ loadsa lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (11lbs ~ 3lbs to go )
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (14lbs lost ~ 0lbs to go)***target met***
SugarPlum (Fri)14lb (16lb lost ~ -2lb to go)***target met***
Welshtigger 14lbs (8lbs lost ~ 6lbs to to go)

SO WHEN DO WE WANT TO START THE EASTER CHICK CHALLENGE AND HOW LONG IS IT TILL EASTER?? X

LittleFlutterby said:
well done Emma :D

Jo- welcome back babes- nothing to be embarrassed about- we've all had off weeks- there's no need to feel embarrassed- it's great to have you back :) now no more running away- you hear me?
:)

Thankyou. I know I just seem to have more "off" weeks than the average person lol! Im here to stay tho (where have I heard that before lol!!!)

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Curvys....

I lost 4lb... Sooo happy but I am just 1lb off my 4stone shiny! :-( I was secretly hoping would have been mine by the end of the Vixon challenge!! :-(
X

Wtg sp how amazing are u. That 4 stone is so gunna be yours next week. Was just reading your diary too and all those dress sizes smaller you've done amazing :) x

jo-85 said:
Thankyou. I know I just seem to have more "off" weeks than the average person lol! Im here to stay tho (where have I heard that before lol!!!)

Wtg sp how amazing are u. That 4 stone is so gunna be yours next week. Was just reading your diary too and all those dress sizes smaller you've done amazing :) x

THANK JO... Stick with it Hunny, you will soon get back into the swing! :) xx

Morning Curvys!!!

IT'S THE START OF THE EASTER CHICKS CHALLENGE!!!!

We have 8 weeks till Easter weekend. I will get the list started! :)

If everyone is in agreement, I think we should keep the numbers limited to 20 again. I like our little social group but let me know if anyone feels differently!!

Ok... New Challenge.. Here We Go!!! :)

SugarPlum (Fri-14lb) (0lb lost - 14lb to go)

Oh why not...

LSF666 (Thu-8lb) (0lb lost - 8lb to go)

Morning Curvies :)

Addibelle (Wed-14lbs) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
LSF666 (Thu-8lb) (0lb lost - 8lb to go)

Harebell Fairy said:
Or a good kick with some steel toe boots if you have them :)

Funny you should ask - hubby just bought some new Cats (size 13) shall I pop them on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back