Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (0lb lost-26lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (0lb lost ~ 22lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)

13 weigh in's
2lb a week

I will need loads brutal talk/encouragement girls is that is ok

When you have time please check in to my food diary to push me along :)

I'm excited I'm going to be TWENTY -TWO POUNDS LIGHTER AT CHRISTMAS :)

hi Jodie and welcome to our challenge. Just to make you aware tho, we are all proper curvies, ie we all have quite a bit of weight to lose, hence picking quite high numbers for our challenge.
I notice from your posts that you've only got a bit to lose, so as I said, you are more than welcome to join us, but your losses may not be as high! Hope that makes sense-I'm not trying to be rude-and what I wrote really isn't meant to sound that way-if one of the other curvies wants to help me out with explaining lol!!!
Anyway, welcome to the challenge and good luck Hun, what day do you weigh in?
Jo xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

13 weigh in's
2lb a week

I will need loads brutal talk/encouragement girls is that is ok

When you have time please check in to my food diary to push me along :)

I'm excited I'm going to be TWENTY -TWO POUNDS LIGHTER AT CHRISTMAS :)

:welcome: and good luck hun xx

hi Jodie and welcome to our challenge. Just to make you aware tho, we are all proper curvies, ie we all have quite a bit of weight to lose, hence picking quite high numbers for our challenge.
I notice from your posts that you've only got a bit to lose, so as I said, you are more than welcome to join us, but your losses may not be as high! Hope that makes sense-I'm not trying to be rude-and what I wrote really isn't meant to sound that way-if one of the other curvies wants to help me out with explaining lol!!!
Jo xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Lol ...it will be a struggle with so little weight to lose compared with us more curv_a_licious ladies, but achievable all the same with lots of hard work and commitment. At the end of the day the way I see it is if you lose weight, no matter how much it's an amazing job, if you hit target or go beyond it's a bonus....I would love to put 42lb off by xmas as I know for a fact I can do that, but I also know I am open to temptation still, so I will set my goals lower and hope for higher ....Good luck everyone...in fact no not going to wish you good luck as you don't need it, so what I will say is WTG in advance ...WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lily42uk said:

Lol ...it will be a struggle with so little weight to lose compared with us more curv_a_licious ladies, but achievable all the same with lots of hard work and commitment. At the end of the day the way I see it is if you lose weight, no matter how much it's an amazing job, if you hit target or go beyond it's a bonus....I would love to put 42lb off by xmas as I know for a fact I can do that, but I also know I am open to temptation still, so I will set my goals lower and hope for higher ....Good luck everyone...in fact no not going to wish you good luck as you don't need it, so what I will say is WTG in advance ...WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks lily!! That helps explain what I meant xxxxx

Jo xx

Thank you and I know what you are saying but I have 3.5 stones to lose by the beginning of next summer ...I need to do this!

I weigh in on a Monday :)

Missjlouise said:
Thank you and I know what you are saying but I have 3.5 stones to lose by the beginning of next summer ...I need to do this!

Phew! I'm glad you didn't think I was being rude chick xx

Welshtigger 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go

Missjlouise said:

Welcome to the team MissLouise! :)

You will be able to knock quite a chunk of that off by Christmas.

It will certainly make a difference to your Christmas Party Frock! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lily42uk said:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well said Lily,

WE CAN & WILL DO IT. :) xxx

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering when everyone 1st weigh in is?

I get weighed on Saturday!! :) x

Mine is on Friday Im not sure how I will have done this week as it was my Sons 16th Birthday yesterday and I had a nightmare day, I did however count all of my syns and I reckon if I dont have any syns for the rest of the week I should be fine lol

xxx

Tuesday for me too xx

oh- tuesday for me tweeeeee :D

Saturday girl here (the longer I have a lie in the less I weigh :D)

LoChan1984 said:
Saturday girl here (the longer I have a lie in the less I weigh :D)

Awww... That's your secret!! As a fellow Saturday weigher, I will need to try that!! ;-) lol xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back