Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also looking forward to the next challenge!!

Lost 1.5lbs tonight, Finally in the 13 stones woohoo and got my 4 Stone Shiny!!!!!

Addibelle(Wed-14lbs)-------------------- (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

Berry Bee (1st-10lbs)------------------- (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean (weds -16lbs)--------------- (2lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Emma_Partington (Thurs - 13.5lbs)-----(7.5lb lost -8lbs to go)
Ginlin (Tues 4lbs) ----------------------- (1.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy (Sat - 8lbs)---------------- (0lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
Jo85 (Tues 10lbs)------------------------ (3 lost - 7 to go)
Lily42uk (Tues 16lbs)--------------------- (9lbs lost ~ 7lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 16lbs)---------------- (10.5lb lost ~ 5.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues lb)-------------------- (lb lost ~ lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 8lb)------------------- (1 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
LSF666 (Sat-6lb) ------------------------ (2lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia(Th 14lb ) -------------------- (9lbs lost ~5lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Thur 8lb)------------------------ (12lb lost - 0lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues-8lb) ------------------ (0lb lost ~ 8lb to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs)----------------------- (3lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-16lb)---------------------- (0lb lost - 16lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-10 lbs)------------------ (9lbs lost- 1lbs to go )
Welshdreamer (wed-lbs)------------------ (lbs lost-lbs to go)

Well I lost that 2.5 lbs I gained last week. Phew :D

Addibelle(Wed-14lbs)-------------------- (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Berry Bee (1st-10lbs)------------------- (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean (weds -16lbs)--------------- (2lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Emma_Partington (Thurs - 13.5lbs)-----(7.5lb lost -8lbs to go)
Ginlin (Tues 4lbs) ----------------------- (1.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy (Thurs - 8lbs)---------------- (4.5lbs lost - 3.5lbs to go)
Jo85 (Tues 10lbs)------------------------ (3 lost - 7 to go)
Lily42uk (Tues 16lbs)--------------------- (9lbs lost ~ 7lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 16lbs)---------------- (10.5lb lost ~ 5.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues lb)-------------------- (lb lost ~ lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 8lb)------------------- (1 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
LSF666 (Sat-6lb) ------------------------ (4.5 lbs lost - 1.5 lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia(Th 14lb ) -------------------- (9lbs lost ~5lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Thur 8lb)------------------------ (12lb lost - 0lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues-8lb) ------------------ (0lb lost ~ 8lb to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs)----------------------- (3lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-16lb)---------------------- (0lb lost - 16lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-10 lbs)------------------ (9lbs lost- 1lbs to go )
Welshdreamer (wed-lbs)------------------ (lbs lost-lbs to go)

Also looking forward to the next challenge :)

Maybe call it The Slinky Summer Challenge?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I am not in this challenge... But I lost 1lb this week! :-(

I am a but disappointed as I was hoping for a bumper week but it is my star week, so my bumper week will have to be next week now! Lol

Have a great Friday & weekend Curvys!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just noticed you were looking for a suggestion for a new challenge, the Olympics finish on the 9th of September if you were interested in doing something to tie in. Was hoping to maybe get involved again, but as someone said there was only one space left, I guess not eh! Oh and I spose i wouldnt be allowed cos I don't do sw anymore??

Welshtigger said:
Just noticed you were looking for a suggestion for a new challenge, the Olympics finish on the 9th of September if you were interested in doing something to tie in. Was hoping to maybe get involved again, but as someone said there was only one space left, I guess not eh! Oh and I spose i wouldnt be allowed cos I don't do sw anymore??

Hey lovely.

I said about the 1 space and that was after you and lo so you are always welcome to come back.
So good to see you here.

Also, I'm not technically following SW at the minute, I'm calorie counting and I've been made welcome again so 100% sure we can both get involved.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Addibelle said:
Hey lovely.

I said about the 1 space and that was after you and lo so you are always welcome to come back.
So good to see you here.

Also, I'm not technically following SW at the minute, I'm calorie counting and I've been made welcome again so 100% sure we can both get involved.

I haven't been mentioned at all :confused: I left this thread a few months ago after someone go angry with me, and I haven't been involved at all-u must me mixing me up with someone else

Have just looked, and 'purple Pasty' was talking about a 'Welshdreamer' but that's not me! So never mind. Good luck xx

Last edited:
Welshtigger said:
I haven't been mentioned at all :confused: I left this thread a few months ago after someone go angry with me, and I haven't been involved at all-u must me mixing me up with someone else

Have just looked, and 'purple Pasty' was talking about a 'Welshdreamer' but that's not me! So never mind. Good luck xx

Yeah I mixed up the names.
Apologies.

Doesn't change the fact that you are welcome...

Addibelle said:
Yeah I mixed up the names.
Apologies.

Doesn't change the fact that you are welcome...

Ah right! I'm not sure, will have to see whether the member concerned has any issues! Cinta said I could come back, so will keep an eye and then maybe join up when they decided what they're doing x thanks hun x

Last edited:
Jo you started this thread so of course you're welcome. We ran this one with 19 names but 2 never contacted us and were only in the list cos it was transferred in full from the last challenge. I think you had already removed your name at some point during the prev challenge but I don't quite remember. My proposal was to remove the 2 names who never contacted the thread at all so that would leave three spaces. One of which is yours if you decide to join us. I see from your sig your doing really well ATM what's slim & save like it's not one I know anything about. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Jo you started this thread so of course you're welcome. We ran this one with 19 names but 2 never contacted us and were only in the list cos it was transferred in full from the last challenge. I think you had already removed your name at some point during the prev challenge but I don't quite remember. My proposal was to remove the 2 names who never contacted the thread at all so that would leave three spaces. One of which is yours if you decide to join us. I see from your sig your doing really well ATM what's slim & save like it's not one I know anything about. :D

Thanks, so are you planning the lists and stuff now then-if so, I'll probably join the next challenge, if that's ok. Will set a target when I know dates and duration.
S&S is a VLCD like lighterlife/Cambridge etc. I'm really enjoying it and it's saving me a fortune on food too :)
My plan is to lose another 6stone or so, and then switch over to sw and do original days to target and beyond x

Thanks, so are you planning the lists and stuff now then-if so, I'll probably join the next challenge, if that's ok. Will set a target when I know dates and duration.
S&S is a VLCD like lighterlife/Cambridge etc. I'm really enjoying it and it's saving me a fortune on food too :)
My plan is to lose another 6stone or so, and then switch over to sw and do original days to target and beyond x
I think I sort of nominated myself for the set up of the next challenge cos I'm a tad anal about a tidy list in alphabetical order and the amount bit starting in as near a straight vertical line as the fonts will allow. Turns out lots of others like the lovely Lily were itching to straighten the list out too but my obsession was strongest ;) Will be good to have you back on board. I'll try to remember to add you when I set up the list but as my mind and seives have remarkable similarities I might forget but just add yourself if that's the case. (alphabetically and in a vertical line please ) OCD OMG. :D

Whoop. Not part of this challenge, well I am but no idea losses since the start, but I lost 2.5lbs this week on my first week of CC!
Despite what some people think its not restrictive at all.
I've had pizza and ice creams and all this week but made it fit in my calories and I'm amazed. Eating minimum of 1800 calls a day, more if I'm exercising.
LOVE I!

Will promise to get back to SW principles once my initial fun has worn off and do SW & CC together haha

Whoop. Not part of this challenge, well I am but no idea losses since the start, but I lost 2.5lbs this week on my first week of CC!
Despite what some people think its not restrictive at all.
I've had pizza and ice creams and all this week but made it fit in my calories and I'm amazed. Eating minimum of 1800 calls a day, more if I'm exercising.
LOVE I!

Will promise to get back to SW principles once my initial fun has worn off and do SW & CC together haha

Yeay well done on the loss hun. That's fab. Whatever it takes to get you there is fine by me. Just glad you've found your mojo. :D

image-2647275820.jpg

The after affects of my AMAZING BBQ!!

Had too much to eat so going over calories today but will push it in the gym tomorrow hahaha

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back