Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late was ill Thursday Friday and this weekend has been hectic catching up with housework before work n school tomorrow

Well I'm down 3lb :) sooo happy as it is * week

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (1lb lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go

Been reading through the threads

My name is Jodie

I live in Manchester

Been really good this weekend apart from a TGI BLT and chips on Saturday...was soo nice

I attempted alcohol but as I had been so ill last week it stayed in my stomach around 5 mins so I left the drink at bay and got on with my weekend

Today I just wanted to sit and watch films with heatwave doritos, dips and the new twirl bites. Instead I had a little nap and had some homemade chilli concarne and a banana! Very proud of myself!

Hoping - careful with them green tea tablets they made me HYPER lol

Well done on all the losses everyone ...feel proud to be part of such a determined group :)

Well done Jodie x

Great loss :)

Hope you're feeling better now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lisa,

My name is Jacinta (it's very unusual!!) LOL its pronounced Ja-Sin-Ta

Friends call me Cinta xx

:eek:

In my head you're Sugar. And your hubby is Mr Sugar.

So your name is Mrs Sugar Sugar :8855:

I do like your real name though :D

I've had 5 1/2 so far today. 4 mini meringue shells, and a creamy cheese mugshot :D

:sign0137: Read that post too quickly while I was scrolling down and thought you'd eaten a creamy cheese maggot :eek:

Sorry I'm late was ill Thursday Friday and this weekend has been hectic catching up with housework before work n school tomorrow

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (1lb lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go

My name is Jodie

I live in Manchester

Been really good this weekend apart from a TGI BLT and chips on Saturday...was soo nice

I attempted alcohol but as I had been so ill last week it stayed in my stomach around 5 mins so I left the drink at bay and got on with my weekend

Today I just wanted to sit and watch films with heatwave doritos, dips and the new twirl bites. Instead I had a little nap and had some homemade chilli concarne and a banana! Very proud of myself!

Well done on all the losses everyone ...feel proud to be part of such a determined group :)

Well done on the loss Jodie, and always nice to see fellow mancs around here :D

LoChan1984 said:
:eek:

In my head you're Sugar. And your hubby is Mr Sugar.

So your name is Mrs Sugar Sugar :8855:

I do like your real name though :D

Ha ha ha... I actually like Mrs Sugar. Lol :) xxx

My name is Jodie

I live in Manchester

Hi Jodie :) Well done on the big loss! that's awesome. hope you're feeling better :) Well done on resisting the evil doritos- home made chilli is awesome :)

:sign0137: Read that post too quickly while I was scrolling down and thought you'd eaten a creamy cheese maggot :eek:

Hmm....maggots are syn free, right? :8855:

I've had 10 syns today (had another 6 :)eek:) meringues- to polish off the packet- with a toffee muller light :rolleyes:

Less sweet stuff tomorrow- since it's the day before weigh day- i gotta be careful what I eat....I really hope that I get a good loss....kinda feel a bit hard done by because i "only" lost 1.5lb last week (I know, that's a good loss, but it just seems low for me- I'm not ready for my losses to slow down- I have too much weight to lose :cry:)

Aw Lily you poor girly :-( that must be horrible for you is there nothing anyone can do for you?
xxx

I have had all kinds of treatment hun, even had chemotherapy last year, but that was awful made it so much worse, it had been fairly dormant on my feet for a couple of years until then and then bang back with avengence. I am on tablets called Acitretin and they really work clear it all up within 5 days the skin is like new, unfortunately the side effects are worse than the psoriasis...Nose bleeds constantly (never had one in my life before), sores all in my nose, mouth, on my face and so bad I was unable to eat or drink anything and that's without the fact that they can cause liver and kidney damage so I have to have constant blood tests and they also push your cholesterol levels sky high, I managed to take them for nearly 3 weeks and then couldn't stand the side effects any more it was just too miserable, so now they have put me on a lower dose which doesn't actually clear it up but keeps it fairly under control, bearable shall we say, but after the pineapple allergy last week it flared up really badly...so i have another appointment at Hospital on 19th, my dermatologist has said she will make sure i get rid of it but this was after she told me it's the most aggressive form of psoriasis and almost impossible to get rid of...so we'll see ..I am just hoping the weight loss and healthy eating will have a major effect on it :fingerscrossed: xxx

That sounds horrible :( there are some days where i just wanna chop my feet off....but mind, i wouldnt be able to walk then either :sigh:
:(

That's exactly how I feel most days ...but have to get on with it, spent most of my life feeling sorry for myself and ended up 31 and a half stone, not doing that any more, wasted too much time doing that already, so I will defeat it and my weight..one way or another xxx

Wow, been out for the day and am amazed how many posts there are!
WI in the morning, getting nervous, one rum and coke led to another and another and then some salted nuts!
Haves good week all
Bron

Hun I only disappeared for an hour or 2 and I have had to catch up on yet another 4 pages lol
Good luck for WI hun xxx

)

Well done Jodie, amazing loss xxx

Well hello, Jo, Jodie, Cinta, Lisa ...I bet y'all can't guess what my real name is :8855:
Oh and I live just outside central London xx

Less sweet stuff tomorrow- since it's the day before weigh day- i gotta be careful what I eat....I really hope that I get a good loss....kinda feel a bit hard done by because i "only" lost 1.5lb last week (I know, that's a good loss, but it just seems low for me- I'm not ready for my losses to slow down- I have too much weight to lose :cry:)

Aw I'm sure you'll be okay. At least meringues are pretty much pure sugar so simple energy to use up :)

I know what you mean about worrying about the losses slowing down when you still have a lot to lose. If it happens it happens I guess and we'll just have to keep persevering - Jo's done brilliantly to keep at it despite having plateau problems for a while so there's a good example for us to follow :D

Hi Jodie :) Well done on the big loss! that's awesome. hope you're feeling better :) Well done on resisting the evil doritos- home made chilli is awesome :)

Hmm....maggots are syn free, right? :8855:

I've had 10 syns today (had another 6 :)eek:) meringues- to polish off the packet- with a toffee muller light :rolleyes:

You'll do fine Tuesday, you weight loss was low last week cos you were sick remember...it'll be back up this week I can feel it.
I've had 6 syns today am really happy with that, had 26 syns yesterday but was well within my syns all week, so hoping for a good wi on Tuesday too.
We've got buffet night Tuesday and I have been asked to bring along Lo Chan's Hot and Sour Soup...actually that's a lie I wasn't asked at all, I was told by my C...everytime I tell him about a new recipe and he likes the sound of it he says oh right so you're bringing that to buffet night aren't you, so I don't really get a choice lol
Oh and I'm pretty sure maggots are free, hubbies swallowed a few in his time while fishing, putting them in his mouth to keep them warm on cold days and he's never put on an ounce :giggle: xxx

That's exactly how I feel most days ...but have to get on with it, spent most of my life feeling sorry for myself and ended up 31 and a half stone, not doing that any more, wasted too much time doing that already, so I will defeat it and my weight..one way or another xxx

Well hello, Jo, Jodie, Cinta, Lisa ...I bet y'all can't guess what my real name is :8855:
Oh and I live just outside central London xx

I love your attitude- sometimes just reading your posts keeps me going- for true :)

and can i guess your name- huh? huh???? :D

btw all who don't know (heehee) I'm Tanya. Just a fair warning now you know my name- if you call me Tan i will bishslap you to next weigh in (extra body magic for me ;) )- I *hate* Tan, lol

I love your attitude- sometimes just reading your posts keeps me going- for true :)

and can i guess your name- huh? huh???? :D

btw all who don't know (heehee) I'm Tanya. Just a fair warning now you know my name- if you call me Tan i will bishslap you to next weigh in (extra body magic for me ;) )- I *hate* Tan, lol

So what's my name then Tanya ? huh huh ????? :D I bet ya anything ya like you're wrong hahaha
Hun I spent way too many years feeling sorry for me and all it got me was extra stones...no more I should have woken up years ago, I didn't so now I have to be thankful that I did finally wake up for my own good lol xxx

Aw I'm sure you'll be okay. At least meringues are pretty much pure sugar so simple energy to use up :)

I know what you mean about worrying about the losses slowing down when you still have a lot to lose. If it happens it happens I guess and we'll just have to keep persevering - Jo's done brilliantly to keep at it despite having plateau problems for a while so there's a good example for us to follow :D

I think I'm just getting back into the exercise- I need to get back on that Wii Fit and do some more walking....which is hard because of the sore feets :cry: But crossing fingers that the scales are nice to me on Tuesday morning (I'm going at 9.15am this week :eek: - I've got a food hygiene course 2-8pm so can't go to the Lunchtime or either of the Evening ones :( I'm going to miss my 5pm group!!) A friend who always goes to the 9.15 group and I have a contest to see who loses the most. She gained 3lb last week and I lost...but I do have a lot more to lose, so I guess we're kinda on an even playing field lol

You'll do fine Tuesday, you weight loss was low last week cos you were sick remember...it'll be back up this week I can feel it.
I've had 6 syns today am really happy with that, had 26 syns yesterday but was well within my syns all week, so hoping for a good wi on Tuesday too.
We've got buffet night Tuesday and I have been asked to bring along Lo Chan's Hot and Sour Soup...actually that's a lie I wasn't asked at all, I was told by my C...everytime I tell him about a new recipe and he likes the sound of it he says oh right so you're bringing that to buffet night aren't you, so I don't really get a choice lol
Oh and I'm pretty sure maggots are free, hubbies swallowed a few in his time while fishing, putting them in his mouth to keep them warm on cold days and he's never put on an ounce :giggle: xxx

Hope we both do awesome on Tuesday :D Can you send over some soup please- that sounds lovely :D

and yay for syn free maggots! I can have as many of them as I like...I wonder if they are a speed food :jelous: :8855:

So what's my name then Tanya ? huh huh ????? :D I bet ya anything ya like you're wrong hahaha
Hun I spent way too many years feeling sorry for me and all it got me was extra stones...no more I should have woken up years ago, I didn't so now I have to be thankful that I did finally wake up for my own good lol xxx

Hmm...I'm guessing Lesley- or "Les" for short *ducks* :8855:

I think I'm just getting back into the exercise- I need to get back on that Wii Fit and do some more walking....which is hard because of the sore feets :cry: But crossing fingers that the scales are nice to me on Tuesday morning (I'm going at 9.15am this week :eek: - I've got a food hygiene course 2-8pm so can't go to the Lunchtime or either of the Evening ones :( I'm going to miss my 5pm group!!) A friend who always goes to the 9.15 group and I have a contest to see who loses the most. She gained 3lb last week and I lost...but I do have a lot more to lose, so I guess we're kinda on an even playing field lol

Nothing like a bit of friendly competition, me and my girls do that every week, Kelly goes mental when she has a better week than me you'd think she just reached target the way she carries on :8855:

Hope we both do awesome on Tuesday :D Can you send over some soup please- that sounds lovely :D

We will hun, can feel it in my old creaky bones and i'll send some soup over if this greedy lot ever leave any, keep telling them it's Mine, but they don't listen :giggle: xxx

and yay for syn free maggots! I can have as many of them as I like...I wonder if they are a speed food :jelous: :8855:

Hmmm they could be I spose especially if they taste like prawns :8855: xxx

Hmm...I'm guessing Lesley- or "Les" for short *ducks* :8855:

Lesley yes spot on and you know how you threatened to bishslap anyone who called you Tan...same thing applies here no Lesley, :mad: and especially no Les :mad::mad:....Lily is just fine been called that since I was about 7 anyways, my youngest sister always called me Lelly couldn't say Lesley and that then got shortened to Lily xxxxxxxx

My eldest brother is 59 and still calls me Les or Kid, I hate both, he may not reach 60 if he doesn't listen :giggle: xxx

Lesley yes spot on and you know how you threatened to bishslap anyone who called you Tan...same thing applies here no Lesley, :mad: and especially no Les :mad::mad:....Lily is just fine been called that since I was about 7 anyways, my youngest sister always called me Lelly couldn't say Lesley and that then got shortened to Lily xxxxxxxx

I know you don't like Les, hence why I ducked :8855:

I really like the name Lesley, a woman who I used to know from swimming (she was a gala organiser) was called that, she was really nice :)

Nothing wrong with the name as such, but had 4 brothers who constantly took the pee and I just ended up hating it, plus just can't understand why when my parents had 4 boys and so wanted a girl that when 1 came along they had to call her Lesley, why not a really feminine name ...they even told me I would have been Lesley had I been a boy too....not on I wanted a girlie name like my sisters lol...well actually not like my sisters I reckon now I think about it that I possibly got the better deal hahaha....middle sister is Susan Mary Edith and Youngest is Gillian Jane Wendy, I got Lesley Ann, guess I should really be grateful :8855: :8855: xxxxxx

Morning all, went to bed early and again amazed how many posts there are, I'm early to bed early to rise!

I've lost 4 can hardly believe it after the rum episode. Must be the wii fit, and am week 3 of my silver body magic!

Is any one else doing the body challenge awards; they do keep you motivated.

Have a good day and good luck to all those wi.

Can someone please update the list for me as our Internet is playing up and I struggle on the phone.

My name is Lynne and I live in the
Midlands between Birmingham and Leicester near Nuneaton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back