Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow::talk017::wow:

what a fab group of losers :8855:
well done every one wether a sts or a few pound loss you are all stars.
please can i have the weight loss fairies ready for thurs :D

Just updated Bubblez...somehow she'd gone back to 1.5lb loss....omg as a group of 20 we have lost 0.5lbs shy of 5 st in 2 weeks :wow: amazingly well done everyone :clap: :clap: :clap: xxxxx

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (5 lbs lost - 17 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

Wow!! Thats an amazing loss!!!!
Go us all!!

Weigh in tomorrow evening for me and taster night so been cooking for ages. Yay!

Good luck for WI hun, what did you cook for taster night? I did Lochan's hot and sour soup, made 2 litres of it and it all went other than about 2 cups full, shame cos my C wanted it to take home lol
My daughter made the 1 syn cup cakes they obviously all went lol xxx

I made the KFC chicken and i made the 4 syn chocolate sauce then i chopped up strawberries, grapes and got the 4 for 1syn marshmallows.

Missed your recipe for the 1 syn cupcakes or else i would have made them too!
Will make them as a suprise for class one night!

Cant wait to try them.

Really nervous about this weigh in as ive done a red week and wanted a good loss but my midweek weigh in wasnt great.
Oh well. As long as i dont gain, its all good!!

Hot and sour soup sounds awesome!!!
I want it now haha.

Lily42uk said:
Just updated Bubblez...somehow she'd gone back to 1.5lb loss....omg as a group of 20 we have lost 0.5lbs shy of 5 st in 2 weeks :wow: amazingly well done everyone :clap: :clap: :clap: xxxxx

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (5 lbs lost - 17 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

Wow... I am so proud to be part of this group and so glad Jo & I decided to set it up! :)

I love that we are a small team, we are all getting to know each other as the weeks go on!

5 stone in 2 weeks is amazing.. Imagine how much we will have lost as a group by christmas??!! :)

Good night everyone, I am off to bed! No doubt the thread will have expanded by 5 pages by the time I get up!! Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I made the KFC chicken and i made the 4 syn chocolate sauce then i chopped up strawberries, grapes and got the 4 for 1syn marshmallows.

Missed your recipe for the 1 syn cupcakes or else i would have made them too!
Will make them as a suprise for class one night!

Cant wait to try them.

Really nervous about this weigh in as ive done a red week and wanted a good loss but my midweek weigh in wasnt great.
Oh well. As long as i dont gain, its all good!!

Hot and sour soup sounds awesome!!!
I want it now haha.

Pop over if you like, I made a huge batch for me too :giggle:...and it's syn free now, made it with the xanthan gum my C recommended and its 1 syn for the whole pot ...so with it being 8 servings for the batch I made they are then negligible syns yahoo .....love the KFC chicken we have that regularly not seen the 4 syn chocolate sauce? and 4 marshmallows for 1 syn...WHERE???? they are my big downfall, forget chocolate and crisps marshmallows I would kill for...seriously lol
You will be fine, Saturday when I weighed myself (like you I can't wait am a serial weigher) it said I was 1lb up so didn't weigh till this morning when it said I was 4.5 down and then tonight at group was 4lb off, so guess I'll just have to wait till group in future but I bet I don't lol xxxx

Wow... I am so proud to be part of this group and so glad Jo & I decided to set it up! :)

I love that we are a small team, we are all getting to know each other as the weeks go on!

5 stone in 2 weeks is amazing.. Imagine how much we will have lost as a group by christmas??!! :)

Good night everyone, I am off to bed! No doubt the thread will have expanded by 5 pages by the time I get up!! Lol xxx

I think we're all glad you and Jo set this group up and love the idea of the smaller group it is a lot nicer than being just another digit amongst many.
Can you imagine at this rate we'll have lost another 30st by xmas between us ...omg how amazing will that be :D
:nightf: hun sweet dreams..only 5 pages it does that in an hour lol xxx xxx

thanks ladies for the pick-me-up *hugs*

I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow- I was just over hungry- an now I'm tired....trying to wind down before sleep.

At least I don't have to be up early- probably 11am actually- to get a good breakfast and then get ready for my interview (it's at 2pm)

I don't know what to take with me....I called up about the job and I was offered an interview there and then.....I was thinking my CV, bank details (just in case) and passport....I don't need anything else do I?

Oh it's nervewracking! just gutted I didn't fit into those size 20 pants....I hope I look ok with skirt, leggings and ankle boots (and a white shirt, of course)

I am a Monday weigher... so if my result isn't good it ruins me for the rest of the week!

Could you consider swapping your WI day if it affects you like that on a regular basis? x

Hi
How many syns do you have on an average day? I seem to have anything from 0-10 and what do you tend to use them for?
and on acompletely different note- does super speed soup give you wind?!
Bron

I go closer to 15 every day - mostly adding things to meals and here and there for treat foods :)

Don't think speed soup cause wind more than anything else - depends if there's anything in the recipe that regular sets you off I guess :p

Pop over if you like, I made a huge batch for me too :giggle:...and it's syn free now, made it with the xanthan gum my C recommended and its 1 syn for the whole pot ...so with it being 8 servings for the batch I made they are then negligible syns yahoo .....love the KFC chicken we have that regularly not seen the 4 syn chocolate sauce? and 4 marshmallows for 1 syn...WHERE???? they are my big downfall, forget chocolate and crisps marshmallows I would kill for...seriously lol
You will be fine, Saturday when I weighed myself (like you I can't wait am a serial weigher) it said I was 1lb up so didn't weigh till this morning when it said I was 4.5 down and then tonight at group was 4lb off, so guess I'll just have to wait till group in future but I bet I don't lol xxxx

I think we're all glad you and Jo set this group up and love the idea of the smaller group it is a lot nicer than being just another digit amongst many.
Can you imagine at this rate we'll have lost another 30st by xmas between us ...omg how amazing will that be :D
:nightf: hun sweet dreams..only 5 pages it does that in an hour lol xxx xxx

Oh wow, did it turn out just as nice with the xantham gum stuff? I need to look out for it as a few chinese recipes I have my eye on use cornflour so seems like a wonder ingredient - where did you buy yours from?

Mn it is nice being in a set number of people group but it doesn't feel very small - it's so noisy I can't keep up at all :( Hohum, I know I'm not the only one struggling so I'm sure people understand I'm not being ignorant with not replying to every post :eek::)

thanks ladies for the pick-me-up *hugs*

I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow- I was just over hungry- an now I'm tired....trying to wind down before sleep.

At least I don't have to be up early- probably 11am actually- to get a good breakfast and then get ready for my interview (it's at 2pm)

I don't know what to take with me....I called up about the job and I was offered an interview there and then.....I was thinking my CV, bank details (just in case) and passport....I don't need anything else do I?

Oh it's nervewracking! just gutted I didn't fit into those size 20 pants....I hope I look ok with skirt, leggings and ankle boots (and a white shirt, of course)

Good luck for your interview hun - hope you get a decent night's sleep and feel brighter in the morning x

Cant sleep :(

Thanks Lily, Lochan & Sugar! (cant remember what your names were - Duh me.)
I will go back to EE next week and do my very best to stay off the scales haha. Very bad indeed.

Well done to all the recent losses and if you didn't loose, don't worry about it now. Its over and you have lots of time til Christmas. We can do this! =D

Lochan, is there anything specific about the problems your having and I will ask hubby tonight?

Sorry - been busy all day and not got onto minimins until quite late - already been here over an hours and not caught up with all the threads yet :eek:

I was just wondering if there are any treatments/exercises that would help with the problem other than leaving it alone. It seems to be in both feet but one side more than the other and concentrated towards the back of the heel, wondering if it might be heel spurs aswell. I'm sure going to the doctors first is recommended before going to a chiropodist/podiatrist though. Mnn feels so cheeky asking for advice through the forum lol Sorry :eek:

My name's Lorna, it never got shortened from that until I met my OH who calls me Lo and I prefer it now :)

OMG Lo,

How do you manage to cook all that on a normal working day??? Lol

I struggle to just make nice teas by the time I am in from work :-(

The Makeral on rice looks yummy!! What is the recipe?? Xx

Jobshare hours helps lol Only need to do 17.5 hrs per week and I tend to do 10.30-2pm days but I get up at 7.30 to sort my son out for school, usually leaves me with 2ish hours to myself to prep some stuff and make a decent breakfast. I like cooking so it doesn't feel like a chore. And I'm only cooking for myself on the whole since the OH and my son are extremely fussy eaters, so cooking is my 'me time' :)

I'll be posting the nigiri recipe in my diary in a mo :D

Oh wow, did it turn out just as nice with the xantham gum stuff? I need to look out for it as a few chinese recipes I have my eye on use cornflour so seems like a wonder ingredient - where did you buy yours from?

Mn it is nice being in a set number of people group but it doesn't feel very small - it's so noisy I can't keep up at all :( Hohum, I know I'm not the only one struggling so I'm sure people understand I'm not being ignorant with not replying to every post :eek::)

Hey Lo, it tastes exactly the same, but I only used a quarter of a teaspoon in 2 litres of liquid and that was more than enough...just love the fact that it's gone from 2 syns a bowl to syn free yeahhhh...I got mine in Tesco £2.35 for 100g, so it will go an awfully long way...has to be added to hot liquid cos it won't work if added to cold xxxx

Cant sleep :(

Aww me either hun, but then that's not unusual for me lol...hope you doze off soon..I am going to give it another go now cos I will have headache in the morning if I don't been up 22 hours already lol :nightf: :zz: sweet dreams xxxx

Good luck

Morning all, good luck to all with a WI today. I'm at home today so may actually get a chance to post in the day.

I have decided to have a non food treat each time I get a sw award, so today I am going to have my toenails done with the new Shellac nail polish- I'm really excited!!:):)

In the past I have always thought of food as rewards and I am trying hard to stop food being rewards- what do you all do to treat yourselves?

We are off for a weekend away so I am going to aim for a STS week

Haves good sw day all
Bron
Xxx

Bron said:
Morning all, good luck to all with a WI today. I'm at home today so may actually get a chance to post in the day.

I have decided to have a non food treat each time I get a sw award, so today I am going to have my toenails done with the new Shellac nail polish- I'm really excited!!:):)

In the past I have always thought of food as rewards and I am trying hard to stop food being rewards- what do you all do to treat yourselves?

We are off for a weekend away so I am going to aim for a STS week

Haves good sw day all
Bron
Xxx

Morning Bron,

You just beat me to it.

I was just about to wish everyone luck who is getting weighed today. :)

What is shellac nailpolish, I haven't heard of that. It's a lovely idea for a treat when you have done well. I might pinch that idea!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back