Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same....I don't see myself as much thinner....and I don't think it's all sinked in....

but my total loss (only 1/2lb different to yours) is starting to get "oooo"s an "ahhhh"s when it's read out by my C in group....tis quite amusing :p

Wait till you get the huge cheers every time they read out what you've lost..never know where to look lol xxx

Sorry - been busy all day and not got onto minimins until quite late - already been here over an hours and not caught up with all the threads yet :eek:

I was just wondering if there are any treatments/exercises that would help with the problem other than leaving it alone. It seems to be in both feet but one side more than the other and concentrated towards the back of the heel, wondering if it might be heel spurs aswell. I'm sure going to the doctors first is recommended before going to a chiropodist/podiatrist though. Mnn feels so cheeky asking for advice through the forum lol Sorry :eek:

My name's Lorna, it never got shortened from that until I met my OH who calls me Lo and I prefer it now :)

Okay so:
First thing is good supportive foot ware as much as possible like really good trainers (Asics are a really good make and not too expensive online. They will help too)
The basics of it are not too high, not too flat, laced good fitting shoes!

Second thing is stretches. Any podiatrist would recommend 20 minutes of calf stretches every day. (Make sure to hold each stretch for 30 seconds to 1 minute)
- Calf stretch would be take a step forward with one foot, bend the front knee, keep the back one straight and hold. Alternate about 10 times.

It is lengthy at 20 minutes a day but if you do while watching TV and it is what would be recommended if you go into somewhere.

Try it for 6 weeks and if it doesnt work then you need to seek more advise as it could be different leg lengths or knock knees or bow legged! If it is you will just need some specially made orthosis.

He says its very unlikely to be heel spurs but it could be. You would have to do the 6 weeks of stretches before they would do anything though and if it was it would just be caused by the plantar fasciitis.

Anything else just let me know! :) :)

Well done all you losers!

Had a good week and hoping for a loss tomorrow.

Did a nice supper of morroccan chicken and cous cous which was syn free and made a nice change.

Happy slimming everyone!

Well done all you losers!

Had a good week and hoping for a loss tomorrow.

Did a nice supper of morroccan chicken and cous cous which was syn free and made a nice change.

Happy slimming everyone!

Thanks hunni and good luck for your WI tomorrow ...food sounds delish but I am hyper sensitive to cous cous darn it and I love it too..always the way xx

Wait till you get the huge cheers every time they read out what you've lost..never know where to look lol xxx

Well-they clap every time someone loses or sts....and when they clap me....i have no clue where to look :( dont like positive attention like that *hides under table*

Well ladies I am home.
And I am NOT allowed to stress out before weigh in anymore as I lost 4LBS TONIGHT!! Cant believe it.
Takes me to 16'13!! I AM IN THE 16's!!! AGHH!
Never been this low except flying by it on the way up to 21stone!

I know the support of all of you lovelies is getting me there and I am SO grateful for this group!!

YAY!

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (9lbs lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (5 lbs lost - 17 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

(Hope I got the most recent list. Checked twice but its hard to see!)

On another note we had out taster tonight.
My KFC was the first thing done and there was at least 70 pieces.
Everyone loved it and I have to bring more recipes next week.
Also my chocolate sauce, people went nuts for it.
They now want me to make something every week.
I have told everyone where to get the recipes so everyone was thrilled.
Loving being back at class & love my consultant.

Okay. Need to calm down now.

Oh! Last thing, I won the raffle too! (Desserts recipe book!)

Hope everyone else's weigh in's went well too!

fab loss well done xx

right caught up again !!!!
off to bed now and am going to parents tomorrow so it will be tomorrow night before i get back, god knows how many pages i will need to read to catch up i will make sure i have lots of spare time :D

Good luck to all thurs weighers, which includes me :eek: feeling very bloated this evening so not expecting much:sigh:

:zz: night all xx

off to bed now and am going to parents tomorrow so it will be tomorrow night before i get back, god knows how many pages i will need to read to catch up i will make sure i have lots of spare time :D

Good luck to all thurs weighers, which includes me :eek: feeling very bloated this evening so not expecting much:sigh:

ni night hun- sleep well- and good luck for tomorrow !!! x

Good luck & NiNight! :D

I am off too now everyone.
Just found out I am going out for a work dinner next week *groan* so I may get some advice from you all tomorrow about what to order from the menu??
Its a 3 course affair with all the trimmings. They are aiming to impress some clients so we will be ordering big and heavy!
Hmmm. Me thinks next weeks weigh in wont go so well!

Anyway. NIiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Night :nightf: hunni, sweet dreams, good luck for tomorrow xxxx

Well-they clap every time someone loses or sts....and when they clap me....i have no clue where to look :( dont like positive attention like that *hides under table*

I hate it too, I always try to look nonchalant, you know the it's just another day look, but I swear I look cocky :8855:

Ugg so with my dinner I had some pasta n sauce....but not batchelors....it's netto's own brand "pasta & sauce" an I'm no good with the syn calculator....it has a few more cals an a bit more fat per portion than batchelors....should I just syn what batchelors would be and add an extra syn? :s *confused*

^^ pssst don't forget me *sniffles*

i dunno what to doooooo :(

Jeez this thread moves fast!!!

Night all you off to bed.

Not sure if I've had an EE or green day today so opinions welcomed please:

Wednesday 5th October

Breakfast - Homemade oat so simple (HEB & some HEA). An apple.

Lunch - Sweet and sour pasta pot shot & grapes

Snack - 2 cubes of dark chocolate (2 syns), caramel hi fi light bar (HEB)

Dinner - Veggie pasta (1 syn fir flora cuisine & tom puree)

Dessert - Alpen light bar (HEB)

Total syns = 3if a green day??? 9 if EE but had no 2nd HEA :-(

Jumped on scales before and they are being evil again!!! :-(

Oh well. 21 hours from now I will know the official result...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
little_bubblez said:
^^ pssst don't forget me *sniffles*

i dunno what to doooooo :(

Works same as own brand Weetabix etc surely?

Don't syn it :)

Works same as own brand Weetabix etc surely?

Don't syn it :)

ahh but most things like weetabix will be the same calories (give or take 1 or 2) so will have the same syn value....no?

There was something like 30 cal difference and a bit more fat....and i doubt it's syn free- it's got cheese in it...

oh i dunno.....i dont wanna text my C- its too late, she'll be in bed lol

little_bubblez said:
ahh but most things like weetabix will be the same calories (give or take 1 or 2) so will have the same syn value....no?

There was something like 30 cal difference and a bit more fat....and i doubt it's syn free- it's got cheese in it...

oh i dunno.....i dont wanna text my C- its too late, she'll be in bed lol

30 cals different so could say 1 or 1.5 syns. Doesn't the official p&s have a cheese one too that's free?

Pasta n Sauce, Cheese, Leek & Ham, excluding milk & butter, 120g packet <---- that was the one i was comparing it to....and thats 1syn for the packet....so that means it being made up (it did have milk in it- but im counting that as part of my hea) and only half of it (half is a portion)- that's only 1/2 syn?

so that means that i could count it as 2....airing on the side of caution....does that seem right? :s

Hey Tanya give me the relevant info and I'll check the syns on calculator for you xx

Can someone please tell me I'd I've had a green or EE day???? Pretty please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back