Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs E-H said:
Hi Girls I am back.
I had an excellent weekend and was really good syn wise. I took loads of free food with me and ate that. I did have a bit of a naughty blow out on Saturday evening as Mum made syn free spag bol but also had garlic bread and I couldnt resist it so ate loads :-( I was god drink wise and had 1 bottle of wine over the whole weekend so all in all I think it was quite good damage limitation. I am feeling a bit fed up today and was really peed off yesterday so am finding it very difficult to stick to plan. I am though but I am not hungry so not eating.

Good luck all of you Tuesday weighers

xxx

Hi,
It was such a lovely weekend, thought of you at Sherwood a few times, sounds like your planning paid off
Good luck with the rest of your week
Bron

thanks guys :) 5 stone 5lb to target!! woo!

little_bubblez said:
3lb off this week- woo :D got joint sotw too- which i wasn't expecting :)

got my 4 1/2 stone award and my "club 20"- not an official thing- but still cool :D

I'm now 17 stone 12lb- yay!!

Addibelle 22lbs (8.5lbs lost ~ 13.5lbs to go)
bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (7lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (11lost ~ 11lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (4lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (7lbs lost ~ 21lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (3.5lbs lost - 23lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (6lbs lost - 16lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (9.5 lbs lost - 12.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (8.5lbs lost - 19.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.5lbs lost - 11.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (6lbs lost - 23.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (10lb lost - 12lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go

Yeah... FANTASTIC!!

And you were worried?! 3lb is amazing!!

Well done on your 4 1/2 stone shiny!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah... FANTASTIC!!

And you were worried?! 3lb is amazing!!

Well done on your 4 1/2 stone shiny!!! :)

Lol, i know, right? I just need to think positive :8855:

little_bubblez said:
Lol, i know, right? I just need to think positive :8855:

And not stress!

Sorry if I'm getting people confused - is it you who's collecting the magnets?

yep thats me ;) 12 sotw magnets now :p

Fantastic achievement Little bubblez, well done :)

Hi everyone, 2lbs off for me am really happy with that, need just another 2.5lbs for my 6st award, hoping to get that next week, especially as I have a 1.5lb head start...how you may ask lol...well I had to strap my foot up heavily to be able to walk tonight as my psoriasis is so bad and I also wore my slippers while being weighed, something I never do and I just weighed them and they weigh 1lb 7 and 5/8 oz lol so that would have been another 1.5lb had I not had to wear them, effectively giving me a head start on next week, now all I need to do is maintain that and add the 2lb I opted to lose this week and I am there lol
Well done Tanya fabulous week again, and well done everyone else who weighed in today xxxx

Lily42uk 22lbs (8lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

Thanks Lily <3

you are doing sooooooooooooo awesome :) you'll definitely get to that 6 stone mark by November (it was november you wanted to get it by, right?) Woot woot- go Lily!!

I took another picture (cus im down to the next stone bracket) and compared it to one of my before pics...

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

shh- dont show anyone though, im shy, lol. not quite ready to put it on a photo album on facebook :p

Oh :wow: I just took a leaf out of your book Tanya and have realised I need to lose another 7lb and I will have lost 40% of my body weight xxx

Thanks Lily <3

you are doing sooooooooooooo awesome :) you'll definitely get to that 6 stone mark by November (it was november you wanted to get it by, right?) Woot woot- go Lily!!

I took another picture (cus im down to the next stone bracket) and compared it to one of my before pics...

shh- dont show anyone though, im shy, lol. not quite ready to put it on a photo album on facebook :p

Thank you sweetie xx
Yep need to do it by time I get weighed on 8th November, will do it next week :fingerscrossed: and aim for 6.5st by 8th lol should be achievable that means I have to lose 9.5lbs in 3 weeks ...gonna give it a good try that's for sure.
You look fabulous hunni, don't recognise that first pic doesn't even look like you.
I have a facebook weight loss photo album, I just customised it so that only the people I don't mind having a peek get to look lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

little_bubblez said:
Thanks Lily <3

Wow - what a difference :)

Well done x

Lily42uk said:
Hi everyone, 2lbs off for me am really happy with that, need just another 2.5lbs for my 6st award, hoping to get that next week, especially as I have a 1.5lb head start...how you may ask lol...well I had to strap my foot up heavily to be able to walk tonight as my psoriasis is so bad and I also wore my slippers while being weighed, something I never do and I just weighed them and they weigh 1lb 7 and 5/8 oz lol so that would have been another 1.5lb had I not had to wear them, effectively giving me a head start on next week, now all I need to do is maintain that and add the 2lb I opted to lose this week and I am there lol
Well done Tanya fabulous week again, and well done everyone else who weighed in today xxxx

Lily42uk 22lbs (8lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

Wow lily,

You have done and still are doing AMAZING!!

I hope I retain half of the will power and determination you have!

To still be motivated and loosing consistently after 12 months is honestly awe-inspiring!!!

I think I need at least another 12 months to get anywhere near my target weight, that is such a scary thought but your are proof it can be done!

A HUGE WELL DONE AGAIN FOR YOUR LOSS THIS WEEK!! :) xxx

ladies i need your help....

i'm going here ---> http://www.madorourkes.com/menus/xmas.pdf for a xmas meal

I'm going for the carvery for my main....but what about the starter? the soup maybe? i dont want to go over my syns :s

hi ladies :wave_cry:
just a couple of things first of all im sorry I have been a rubbish curv-a-licious lady of late. Have had a lot going on at home and at work and tbh have struggled with SW too. Am determined to get back to it tho am away from tomorrow for three days but when I am back I am going to be back on it hardcore(!) until xmas.
I hope that it is ok with you all if I stay on the thread I dont want to lose you all :( but i know I havent updated for a couple of weeks as I have not been to weigh in. But on scouts honour I will be back at wi next week. Is this ok???
Lastly I have tried to read through the threads as best I can and everybody is still doing so well so well done still to everybody and I look forward to being back to updating daily on here and joining u all on the visit to slimdom!!

As for now Im off to brugge to support my football team in europe will see you all in 3 days if I can still come back :)
xx

jo-85 said:
just a couple of things first of all im sorry I have been a rubbish curv-a-licious lady of late. Have had a lot going on at home and at work and tbh have struggled with SW too. Am determined to get back to it tho am away from tomorrow for three days but when I am back I am going to be back on it hardcore(!) until xmas.
I hope that it is ok with you all if I stay on the thread I dont want to lose you all :( but i know I havent updated for a couple of weeks as I have not been to weigh in. But on scouts honour I will be back at wi next week. Is this ok???
Lastly I have tried to read through the threads as best I can and everybody is still doing so well so well done still to everybody and I look forward to being back to updating daily on here and joining u all on the visit to slimdom!!

As for now Im off to brugge to support my football team in europe will see you all in 3 days if I can still come back :)
xx

Hello x

Please stay as I really like this group just as it is :)

I haven't updated the list either as I gained last week and the very kind curvies let me off! I'm hoping to cancel it out with a loss on thursday!!!

Have fun in Bruges :)

xx

It's a long way away until christmas lovely :) Enjoy your time away and get back on plan! You can do this- **we** can do this!

Definitely stay, please- i don't want you leaving! I'm becoming quite fond of everyone in the group- so no one is allowed to leave- evah! :sign0151:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back