Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. Sending big hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely :) x

I just noticed you're past the half way mark- how awesome are you??? :)

Hey ladies....sorry i've not been here much...i suck :(

Been a bit grotty the last few days- really depressed too...so lacking energy, physically and mentally.

If anyone needs me i'll be in the corner wrapped in my blanket x

Aww you don't suck hun - grottyness does us all in at times. I'm lurgyridden too - if you're taking the corner I'll kip behind the sofa in m'dressing gown :D

little_bubblez said:
Thanks lovely :) x

I just noticed you're past the half way mark- how awesome are you??? :)

Well not quite half way - and the target I put on here was just the top of the healthy scale for my height and not my actual SW target - I haven't chosen that one yet. But thanks x

It was nice when the butterfly reached halfway along :)

Aww you don't suck hun - grottyness does us all in at times. I'm lurgyridden too - if you're taking the corner I'll kip behind the sofa in m'dressing gown :D

nah come curl up in the corner with me- it's a big corner :)

i hate how it's gotten dark by about 3pm....i hate the dark.

And work's been a bit rough the last couple of shifts...and i'm not working with the girl i usually work with next friday- so i'm nervous...

and i'm ill, some kind of bug i think.

i want to exercise but have no energies *sniffs*

Well not quite half way - and the target I put on here was just the top of the healthy scale for my height and not my actual SW target - I haven't chosen that one yet. But thanks x

It was nice when the butterfly reached halfway along :)

ahh half way to a healthy bmi then ;) heehee

i hope to get half way on tuesday.....i dunno if 12 st 7 is going to be my end target- that takes me to a healthy bmi (i think the healthy bmi was 12st 9, but 12st 7 would be 10 stone loss lol)

i'll decide as i get closer to target i think :)

little_bubblez said:
ahh half way to a healthy bmi then ;) heehee

i hope to get half way on tuesday.....i dunno if 12 st 7 is going to be my end target- that takes me to a healthy bmi (i think the healthy bmi was 12st 9, but 12st 7 would be 10 stone loss lol)

i'll decide as i get closer to target i think :)

Wow that's impressive :)

Yeah, as I've always been big I've no idea how to set a target. I guess for slim people they remember a weight they were happy at?

Wow that's impressive :)

Yeah, as I've always been big I've no idea how to set a target. I guess for slim people they remember a weight they were happy at?

I honestly have no knowledge of my weight when I was younger- I only remember being 98lb at age 13-14....but I was very ill then....no way do I want to get that skinny again, it wasn't pretty

*shuffles over to the corner with tissues, benylin and lemsip* :D

I've not done any exercise since a week last friday :eek: Though I keep going on wii fit to do my body test everyday 'cause the little board says 'if you're busy at least do your body test' lol Will pop onto the curvies exercise thread tomorrow and hopefully start afresh :)

I'm another one who's always been big - weighed the same in stones as my age from 5-12 and then things escalated from there... still not put down even a healthy bmi target on here yet - had it at just under 18st which has been my sticking point numerous times over the last 6 years, lowered this again now to match my stone roses gig target... will have a think nearer that target before adjusting again - it still feels an impossible goal :eek:

Mn 98lbs Tanya... scary low considering how tall you are now :bighug:
Are you still looking about for other jobs besides the offy one? xxx

*shuffles over to the corner with tissues, benylin and lemsip* :D

I've not done any exercise since a week last friday :eek: Though I keep going on wii fit to do my body test everyday 'cause the little board says 'if you're busy at least do your body test' lol Will pop onto the curvies exercise thread tomorrow and hopefully start afresh :)

I'm another one who's always been big - weighed the same in stones as my age from 5-12 and then things escalated from there... still not put down even a healthy bmi target on here yet - had it at just under 18st which has been my sticking point numerous times over the last 6 years, lowered this again now to match my stone roses gig target... will have a think nearer that target before adjusting again - it still feels an impossible goal :eek:

Mn 98lbs Tanya... scary low considering how tall you are now :bighug:
Are you still looking about for other jobs besides the offy one? xxx

I was bulimic when I was a young teen, and because I was a competitive swimmer too, things just got obsessive. After I recovered, I still obsessed with binging on food, but didn't purge- and I retired from swimming, so I just ballooned, gaining over a stone a year. I was close to 23 stone (i lost a bit before joining sw i think) and I joined a month before my 23rd bday.

I'm hoping to be nearer to 14 stone by my 24th bday ;)

I thought getting to where I am would be impossible. I can't believe that I've lost nearly 5 stone! I've never ever been successful at losing weight. the most i've ever been able to lose is about 5-7lb. and with people like my dad betting that i wouldnt be successful in my weight loss...i really am surprised that i've done as well as i have.

you can do it hun :) i think losing half a stone at a time is an ideal way to go- and using your stone roses target as a possible interim target. There is no need to stress over targets really is there? you can decided to be at target whenever you feel ready to stop losing weight :D

But you're doing awesome so far- and we're all in it together :D

I am looking for more work- no luck yet- but I'm still applying for lotsa jobs :D

Mn, bulimia is one of my old bugbears too... it's been over a year since my last bout but it's still there in the back of my mind. Think that's why I panic if I go off plan - it would be something I'd 'fall back on' to try and 'cope' with slip ups on diets in the past, then I'd realise it wasn't doing me any good so I'd just carry on with the bingeing and leave out the purging :sigh:

Tsch - can't believe your dad would actually say he'd bet you couldn't lose weight :mad: Though I sometimes think my family think that even though they don't say anything directly... not very helpful of 'em!

I'm feeling very thankful that I decided to get stuck in with minimins properly this time with keeping a diary, joining this challenge and having people I catch up with everyday instead of going it alone. It makes this feel more achievable :)

Mn, bulimia is one of my old bugbears too... it's been over a year since my last bout but it's still there in the back of my mind. Think that's why I panic if I go off plan - it would be something I'd 'fall back on' to try and 'cope' with slip ups on diets in the past, then I'd realise it wasn't doing me any good so I'd just carry on with the bingeing and leave out the purging :sigh:

Tsch - can't believe your dad would actually say he'd bet you couldn't lose weight :mad: Though I sometimes think my family think that even though they don't say anything directly... not very helpful of 'em!

I'm feeling very thankful that I decided to get stuck in with minimins properly this time with keeping a diary, joining this challenge and having people I catch up with everyday instead of going it alone. It makes this feel more achievable :)

I have had my moments in the last 6 months where I have over done it- but it was actually more undereating and over exercising. I spoke to Julie (my C) about it- and she's keeping an eye on me :) I warned her on how my behaviour changes when I revert back to how I was, so she does watch out for the changes. I think it's nice to have someone that I trust to do that. My mum doesn't know that I've been bad recently, and I don't really want to tell her, because she's not mentally a supportive person.

My dad is always a bit of a 2hat. little niggling comments here and there. he's just jealous that i'm actually doing something with my life to make it better- it's his problem, not mine :D :rolleyes:

I just realised i havent updated my blog in nearly a week! *bad tanya* i'll have to get on that!! :)

Morning all
3 off for me this week.
Have a good day
Don't think anyone else is a Monday girl
Bron

Addibelle 22lbs (11lbs lost ~ 11lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (13lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (17 lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (11lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (12 lbs lost - 10 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.5lbs lost - 11.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4 lost - 14 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (11lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (15 lost - 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

• Hope this is the right list

• Have a happy Halloween

• Bron

Bron said:
Morning all
3 off for me this week.
Have a good day
Don't think anyone else is a Monday girl
Bron

Well done Bron x

Morning Curvies :)

Don't want to get up!!!

Wow. well done Bron!!
You are so close too your curvy target now!!

just seen how many of us are on * week. Madness!! I never know when mine is coming. Always a surprise when it comes. Lived for so long without one. Hope we can all avoid the chocolate haha

Tanya& lo, well done for facing up to your past and acknowledging it. Its not easy to come back from something like that. I used to starve myself. I didn't binge after a fast and didn't make myself sick too much. I remember being told I want bulimic because I didn't purge and I wasn't anorexic as I wasn't skinny enough. Ridiculous now but it killed me at the time... Were all here for you both! :)

Morning Curvys
& Happy Halloween!!!

Well done Bron... 3lb is fab!!!

As a team we are well on our way to smashing out targets!! Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back