Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Curvys,

Another flying visit from me...

I just back from a mammoth 9hr Christmas Shopping day!! (Think of all the Body Magic!!) I can hardly walk, after being on my feet for 9hrs!! But all my shopping is done!! :)

I am due to weigh tomorrow and I know it will be a gain, after week 1 of my hols!! But I will take it on the chin.. I still have another week to go!!

I am off to London tomorrow... Soooo Excited!!

I think the Christmas Challenge should end on the 25th & the new one start on the 1st of Jan. I will still be weighing in between but that way it leaves the week free for people to choose what they would like to do :)

Catch up with you all soon... Promise xxxxx

You are so organised, I haven't got a thing yet, haven a lovely time in London
Bron

Lovely to see you!
Welcome back
Bron

LoChan1984 said:
Firstly *waves to Lisa* - wow, you have a human face! I thought you were a cartoon :8855:Nice to see the real you :)

Re the week 'off' at xmas, I didn't mean I was gonna be off plan all week just thought it might be less stressful for those of us who may end up with a christmas gain not to have to start a new challenge with it hanging over our heads? I'm happy to go with the majority vote o'course ;)

Kally I think we decided to cap the team at 20 but then invite new people in when we finish the xmas challenge (which is on up to 24th dec) if people dropped out - so you could join us for the Valentines one? Would be nice to have you on board :D

How was the Trafford Centre Sugar? Don't think I'll dare go back there now until we're well into January lol It's not somewhere I'd find worth braving heaving crowds for :p When are you popping in to Manchester? I meant to check if the xmas markets are open yet, the lights went on on thursday night I think...

Oooh my phantom tickets for feb turned up today in the post - really looking forward to your review of the show (please PLEASE post one :D). S0ds law though - they're doing a run of it at the palace theatre in April/May now... spose could go to that if there are repeat performance cravings lol Hope you have a brilliant weekend in London xxx

Oof I'm chattering away, it's nice to feel cheerful though :) Think I should do okay at WI tom'ow too... 2lbs would get me the 3.5st shiny, 3lbs would get me to the half century... I can dream lol

Good luck for tomorrowBron

Good Luck for wi tomorrow Lo, Sugar and anyone else xxxxxxx :fingerscrossed: xxxxxxxx

LoChan1984 said:
Firstly *waves to Lisa* - wow, you have a human face! I thought you were a cartoon :8855:Nice to see the real you :)

Re the week 'off' at xmas, I didn't mean I was gonna be off plan all week just thought it might be less stressful for those of us who may end up with a christmas gain not to have to start a new challenge with it hanging over our heads? I'm happy to go with the majority vote o'course ;)

Kally I think we decided to cap the team at 20 but then invite new people in when we finish the xmas challenge (which is on up to 24th dec) if people dropped out - so you could join us for the Valentines one? Would be nice to have you on board :D

How was the Trafford Centre Sugar? Don't think I'll dare go back there now until we're well into January lol It's not somewhere I'd find worth braving heaving crowds for :p When are you popping in to Manchester? I meant to check if the xmas markets are open yet, the lights went on on thursday night I think...

Oooh my phantom tickets for feb turned up today in the post - really looking forward to your review of the show (please PLEASE post one :D). S0ds law though - they're doing a run of it at the palace theatre in April/May now... spose could go to that if there are repeat performance cravings lol Hope you have a brilliant weekend in London xxx

Oof I'm chattering away, it's nice to feel cheerful though :) Think I should do okay at WI tom'ow too... 2lbs would get me the 3.5st shiny, 3lbs would get me to the half century... I can dream lol

Oooo tickets arriving is exciting!! :)

I think I might have to Boone POTO if it's coming back to Manchester!! :)

I am in Manchester next Thursday for the Children in need rocks concert. I believe that is the first day for the Christmas Markets.

Good luck for tomorrow hun... You will be doing it for us Saturday weighers, as I am expecting a gain! :-( xx

Ouch... 2lb on for me... Totally expected, after a week hols!! (I have been eating out far to much!!)

I am just about to start my 2nd week of hols & off to London later!! :)

I don't plan in weighing next Sat (It could potentially be another gain!) I am going to have a Super Speed week at the end of my Hols. So hopefully when I weigh on the 26th Nov I am hoping to be back to my pre holiday weight! :)

Then I will have 5 weeks left till Christmas... Can I loose a stone in that time??!!!

*SugarPlum* said:
Ouch... 2lb on for me... Totally expected, after a week hols!! (I have been eating out far to much!!)

I don't plan in weighing next Sat (It could potentially be another gain!) I am going to have a Super Speed week at the end of my Hols. So hopefully when I weigh on the 26th Nov I am hoping to be back to my pre holiday weight! :)

Then I will have 5 weeks left till Christmas... Can I loose a stone in that time??!!!

That's brill tho considering!! Better than my 13lbs in 4 weeks! Lol!!
Have an AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING time in London-am 'well jell'
Looking forward to hearing about it-enjoy POTO-look out for my mate Rich Munday-I think hes playing Monsieur Lefevre at the moment xxxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Lily42uk said:
Welcome back Lisa, love the picture, so nice to "meet" you properly xxxx

LoChan1984 said:

Oops - chickened out and got all shy again! :-(

I'll think about changing it back later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*SugarPlum* said:

Hi
Gosh thats not much, it will soon be off. Enjoy London, you are still in control, Hols are for fun and food!!!!
Bron

2.5lbs off for me this week - 1/2lb away from half century :D

Addibelle 22lbs (15.5lbs lost ~ 6.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (17lbs lost - 5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (15lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (19lost ~ 3 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (14lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2.5lb lost - 26.5lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8.5lbs lost - 13.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (17.5 lbs lost - 4.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (20.5lbs lost - 7.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.0lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4 lost - 14 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (17lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (17 lost - 5lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-5.5lbs lost - 17.5lbs to go)

Think the list is a bit behind - don't think lollypop's loss is on there and I've not put Sugar's result on incase she'd prefer to leave it until the WI after her hols...

Have a check if your numbers are up-to-date folks? xx

Well done Lo!

Mine are up to date (unfortunately) and I won't be weighing until next week probably

LoChan1984 said:
2.5lbs off for me this week - 1/2lb away from half century :D

Addibelle 22lbs (15.5lbs lost ~ 6.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (17lbs lost - 5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (15lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (19lost ~ 3 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (14lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2.5lb lost - 26.5lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8.5lbs lost - 13.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (17.5 lbs lost - 4.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (20.5lbs lost - 7.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.0lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4 lost - 14 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (17lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (17 lost - 5lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-5.5lbs lost - 17.5lbs to go)

Think the list is a bit behind - don't think lollypop's loss is on there and I've not put Sugar's result on incase she'd prefer to leave it until the WI after her hols...

Have a check if your numbers are up-to-date folks? xx

Well done, you are consistently good, half century next week for sure,
Bron

It's so quiet on here today and I'm trying to avoid food by being on here :-(

Well done Lo!

Mine are up to date (unfortunately) and I won't be weighing until next week probably

Thank you Lisa - and yay the real you has come back again :)

I'm sure you'll be 'reet now you're back at home, ease yourself in gently if you are struggling though. I've got america cravings now, no chance for a while yet though :rolleyes:

Well done, you are consistently good, half century next week for sure,
Bron

Thanks Bron - I'm feeling confident for once at the moment lol

It's so quiet on here today and I'm trying to avoid food by being on here :-(

Aww - did you manage okay? :bighug:

Can't remember what I've been doing all day... not that much :eek:

Well done Lo, fabulous loss again xx know you'll get that half century for sure next week xxx
Lisa leave the pic up it's lovely to see you xx
I have been busy all day doing nothing with me hubby lol we had the house to ourselves for the first time in god knows how long, so after my 2 hours 45 mins exercising and a shower, we have been cuddling up on the sofa and :woohoo: we both fit on the sofa side by side again *happy happy happy * :giggle: xxxx

Well done Lo, fabulous loss again xx know you'll get that half century for sure next week xxx
I have been busy all day doing nothing with me hubby lol we had the house to ourselves for the first time in god knows how long, so after my 2 hours 45 mins exercising and a shower, we have been cuddling up on the sofa and :woohoo: we both fit on the sofa side by side again *happy happy happy * :giggle: xxxx

Awwww, that's a cute NSV :D

Not had the OH sit with me on the sofa for ages, not because there's no room but he's got a bit absorbed with pc games of late and hasn't had the patience for watching a film or owt with me :rolleyes: I should sort him out lol

Awwww, that's a cute NSV :D

Not had the OH sit with me on the sofa for ages, not because there's no room but he's got a bit absorbed with pc games of late and hasn't had the patience for watching a film or owt with me :rolleyes: I should sort him out lol

I am dead chuffed we can both fit quite comfy on the sofa laying side by side cos we always did until I got too big, the kids always knew when they were growing up that when Mum and Dad were cuddling on the sofa that was our time and they didn't disturb unless it was an emergency, it's so nice to go back to that lol xxxx

It's normally me that's occupied with the puter like right now while Mal is watching TV and I really have to be in the mood to watch films hence the reason I have mountains of them still waiting for me to watch and still in their cellophane lol xxxxx

LoChan1984 said:
Thank you Lisa - and yay the real you has come back again :)

I'm sure you'll be 'reet now you're back at home, ease yourself in gently if you are struggling though. I've got america cravings now, no chance for a while yet though :rolleyes:

Thanks Bron - I'm feeling confident for once at the moment lol

Aww - did you manage okay? :bighug:

Can't remember what I've been doing all day... not that much :eek:
Yes I was ok in the end. Picked a lot but mainly on satsumas!!! Bought Lindors back and have had 2 today but well within syns :)

Lily42uk said:
We've done nothing today too. Haven't even unpacked! Just put a load of washing on but that's all.

Lovely NSV btw x

Oh and I'll leave the piccie :)

Yes I was ok in the end. Picked a lot but mainly on satsumas!!! Bought Lindors back and have had 2 today but well within syns :)

We've done nothing today too. Haven't even unpacked! Just put a load of washing on but that's all.

Lovely NSV btw x

Thank you hun xxx

Oh and I'll leave the piccie :)

Oh good it's a lovely pic xx

I love lazy days myself lol xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back