Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big hugs Jo *squishes* hope that things improve real soon!

I called about another job today- sandwich maker in a cafe in Liverpool. I have an interview on Wednesday :D

I think the job center should employ you to show people how to do it :D
well done you and good luck xx

I think the job center should employ you to show people how to do it :D
well done you and good luck xx

lol- wish they did. Ugg my dole appointment was dire. The guy i was meant to be seeing disappeared without telling anyone and I had a quick appointment with some bloke I didn't know- who couldn't answer my questions! And my claim *still* hasn't gone through- so still without money :(

Thanks hun- will do for sure :) I'm a bit nervous! Just gonna make dinner and hopefully the food'll be settled before I set off- it's a nice walk- just not in this heat!!

EydenHainsworth said:
Wow fantastic losses everyone I will deffo be trying the peppermint tea I dont think its IBS that I suffer with just ready bad period cramps :(
Aw Sugar at least you know what may be causing it but you never know a day can make all the difference so fingers crossed for a loss.
My news is I lost 2lb this week :) I am really pleased because its star week and my legs are all swollen with water retention. Hopefully I will have a huge loss next week but I will be happy if I could lose 2 lb every week :)
xxx

Well done Hunny... 2lb is a fab loss!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think thats a great idea!
Although I'm probably the odd one out.
I live in Northern Ireland but I'm happy enough to travel if its gonna be a big meet up!

I do have family in Liverpool and Coventry so if its anywhere near there I could go pretty easily!

I am East Anglia- can be more specific by pm- I have to be careful on public forum due to the children's circumstances.

This is such a lovely gang!

Essex girl here ;-)

Not sure about a meet up as we're spread all over the place!!!

Good luck anyone weighing tomorrow x

lsf666 said:
Essex girl here ;-)

Not sure about a meet up as we're spread all over the place!!!

Good luck anyone weighing tomorrow x

I am weighing tomorrow and VERY nervous! If I am lucky I will STS.

Scales not being nice this week but I am planning a bumper week next week! :) xxxx

sugar plum

Good luck tomorrow
Bron

I'm in Manchester - Liverpool would be easy to get to on the train for me :)

The thread exploded again, I'll have to start wearing protective earmuffs when I come in here :p

Oh dear. At MIL for dinner and ate too much non SW friendly food. She's just bringing the dessert out now. I dread to think...

Do you have a morbid fear of sponge and custard? :8855:

It's just one evening, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

LoChan1984 said:
Do you have a morbid fear of sponge and custard? :8855:

It's just one evening, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

No - just the syns!!! It was plum cake and I only had a little bit :-( It's staring at me now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back