Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo.... I am also on for a 100% day :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too. 100%!!!! Out shopping. Just going to have lunch, while I'm eating baked potato n beans. Wee one having macaroni, my fave and hubby having fish n chips. Don't like fish anyway but the chips look and smell great. I can do this!!! X

*SugarPlum* said:
I have just had a pack of Salt & Vinegar snack a jacks!

Really work when I am craving the Crunch and only 4.5 sins :) xxx

I do have monster munch here but didn't want them x

Today is day 26 of my planned 100% :) Haven't eaten yet- I only got up half an hour ago *oops*

I'd better get some fruit and a yoghurt.....and maybe bacon and eggs on toast if we have any bacon, eggs and bread :p

Hi girls it just took me ages to catch up then lol We have just got back from camping and although I didnt stay on plan 100percent I would say I had about 20 syns instead of my 15 a day so I will just have less this week. I am pleased to say I didnt have any alcohol we went to the pub and I had a diet coke even though I could have killed for a pear cider hehe
I am from Derby by the way :)

xxx

Could I please join you all?

I take it that this is a personal goal so I can choose?

Not sure what to put, dont want to put something too large!!!! Have put 21!

Ruth
x

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (1lb lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (-7lbs lost - 29lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go
Trefoil 21lbs (0lbs lost- 21lbs to go)

Last edited:

Not sure what to put, dont want to put something too large!!!! Have put 20!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth- I'm really sorry but we decided to put a cap of 20 people on the countdown, to keep it from getting too big- and we're already at the max amount of people :(

Trefoil said:

Not sure what to put, dont want to put something too large!!!! Have put 20!

Ruth
x

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (1lb lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (-7lbs lost - 29lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go
Trefoil 20lbs (0lbs lost- 20lbs to go)

Sorry-we had capped the challenge at 20 people, however there is one person who hasn't posted! If they haven't posted by midweek then we would have room for an extra person. Sorry, just want to keep it simple :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

No problem- will keep my eye on the page! Just looking for motivation! :)

Ruth
x

EydenHainsworth said:
Hi girls it just took me ages to catch up then lol We have just got back from camping and although I didnt stay on plan 100percent I would say I had about 20 syns instead of my 15 a day so I will just have less this week. I am pleased to say I didnt have any alcohol we went to the pub and I had a diet coke even though I could have killed for a pear cider hehe
I am from Derby by the way :)

xxx

Well Done... It sounds like you have done Fantastic whilst you have been away!!!

I don't think I could have stuck to diet coke whilst on holiday! :) xxx

Hi guys firstly can I say I have never seen such a chatty thread ...you added 3 pages of chat just while I was catching up (been sick for a few days) I'm sure you guys could :talk017: :blahblah: :blahblah: for England, hey maybe call the Olympic committee see if we can be added to the events next year :giggle:
Secondly well done to all of you who have had such wonderful losses and STS :clap: :clap: :clap: :winner: and anyone who gained ...can't remember anyone doing that but just the same there's no shame in a gain and for all of those who needed a kick :gen144: up the jacksey here goes :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: oh also for those of you (me included) that need it I have decided (with Sugar's and Tigger's blessing) to do a bit of :whip: :whip: :whip: :giggle:...oh it's good to be back :8855: xxxxxxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hi guys firstly can I say I have never seen such a chatty thread ...you added 3 pages of chat just while I was catching up (been sick for a few days) I'm sure you guys could :talk017: :blahblah: :blahblah: for England, hey maybe call the Olympic committee see if we can be added to the events next year :giggle:
Secondly well done to all of you who have had such wonderful losses and STS :clap: :clap: :clap: :winner: and anyone who gained ...can't remember anyone doing that but just the same there's no shame in a gain and for all of those who needed a kick :gen144: up the jacksey here goes :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: oh also for those of you (me included) that need it I have decided (with Sugar's and Tigger's blessing) to do a bit of :whip: :whip: :whip: :giggle:...oh it's good to be back :8855: xxxxxxxxxxx

And its soooooooooo good to have you back Lily! Whip crack away, whip crack away, whip crack away xxxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Lily42uk said:
:8855: so good to be back sweetie, I have my :whip: in hand as we speak :giggle: and I will be whipping myself first been a bit naughty :eek: xxx

I might need a bit of that whipping... *week still and it's driving mr CRAZY!! I am seeing minstrels in my sleep!!! Lol

I might need a bit of that whipping... *week still and it's driving mr CRAZY!! I am seeing minstrels in my sleep!!! Lol

Cool, I am a bit of a sadist at heart so :whip: is at the ready :8855:
Hun as long as they stay in your sleep only it will be fine :giggle: xxx

Welcome back lovely Lily Sugar you had to do it didnt you you had to mention minstrals yummmmy I could KILLL for chocolate right now :-(
xxx

EydenHainsworth said:
Welcome back lovely Lily Sugar you had to do it didnt you you had to mention minstrals yummmmy I could KILLL for chocolate right now :-(
xxx

I know... I am sorry!!! :-(

Lol xxx

I haven't had chocolate in a while....*sigh*

craving pakoras of all things....might have to make some- i got addicted to the spicy ones i made lol

xxx

:vibes: you don't need chocolate :vibes: you don't need chocolate :vibes: YOU DEFINITELY DON'T NEED CHOCOLATE :vibes:
:vibes: You want to lose weight more than you need chocolate :vibes: You want to lose weight more than you need chocolate :vibes: did it work? :giggle:

Heheh No but thanks anyway Lily .I only crave it star week and even then its not every time Im not giving in to it though I have a skinny body to find lol
We are watching Biggest loser Australia that we had on V plus its great. I want to go on the UK one but I am to late for this year
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back