Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask a red day question?

How do those of you who do red find your losses?

I was very verrry bad and did a sneaky weigh in tonight and I am only down 1.5lbs.
Dont weigh in til Wednesday but meh. A bit disapointed as I have been 110% this week and doing Zumba and all too.

Would I have to keep doing it to see results?

I really thought this week would be a WOW week for loss for me.

I know you will all tell me its only cause its not my actual weigh in day but I'm so impatient! haha

lilaloves said:
Can I ask a red day question?

How do those of you who do red find your losses?

I was very verrry bad and did a sneaky weigh in tonight and I am only down 1.5lbs.
Dont weigh in til Wednesday but meh. A bit disapointed as I have been 110% this week and doing Zumba and all too.

Would I have to keep doing it to see results?

I really thought this week would be a WOW week for loss for me.

I know you will all tell me its only cause its not my actual weigh in day but I'm so impatient! haha

Hi,

I seem to have better losses when I do Red days.

Although I eat alot of chicken and have very little red meat.

I am in the middle of a bumper red week.. I have cut out all wine, caffeine and carbs!! :-(

So I will let you know how I get on!

I think everyone is different, some people have amazing losses on Green! I think it's trial and error!

Have u been drinking enough? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hoping said:
I can't do the multiple quote thing as I am usually on my phone!

Feeling a bit rotten tonight. Have a head cold and sore throat :-(

Wi tomoro am. Am hoping for miracles that I haven't gained after my few days of very bad eating!!

Hope you feel better soon, good luck for tomorrow, you do loads of exercise so fingers crossed you will be fine
Bron

justjudith said:
Hi all....

looks like you've all been doing better than me.:sigh: I was going to start today but.... truth be told I managed to put on 2 pound last week. UUGGGHHHH!!!!! So I've been honest with you and updatd my details. Its all my own fault, been eating nothing remotely on~plan.... even today. * week as well so its hard not to feel sorry for myself :), but my eating will change from the morning. I don't want to get much fatter!!!!!!! And f I put the hard work in why can't I lose some of this excess weight before Christmas ~ be a good Christmas present to myself!

Hope you all are giving yourselves a pat on the back

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go

Hi
You can do it, believe in yourself and keep a picture in your mind how you will look and feel at Christmas. Use these boards they are such a fantastic place for support, what are you going to aim for this week? You could get the 2 off easily.
Are you doing the body magic awards? They may also help you keep focused, good luck
Bron

Hi,

I seem to have better losses when I do Red days.

Although I eat alot of chicken and have very little red meat.

I am in the middle of a bumper red week.. I have cut out all wine, caffeine and carbs!! :-(

So I will let you know how I get on!

I think everyone is different, some people have amazing losses on Green! I think it's trial and error!

Have u been drinking enough? Xxx

Hey, yeah Ive been making sure to drink at least 8 cups of water a day so I dunno.
Before I had a break from SW I was always doing EE and my losses were down to 1.5 or even 1lb a week so maybe its just me? I have been sticking to everything to the letter so Im really dissapointed.
Been finding it so hard to think of things too, just bored of red days now. Miss my potatoes and rice and pasta! (was trying to be low carb)

Well no use in being annoyed until I see how Wednesday goes!

Back to EE next week for sure haha.

IPad
Does anyone else struggle to post with an iPad, k usually give in and go back to my phone. I can't change my signature either on the iPad, lol
Bron

hoping said:
I can't do the multiple quote thing as I am usually on my phone!

Feeling a bit rotten tonight. Have a head cold and sore throat :-(

Wi tomoro am. Am hoping for miracles that I haven't gained after my few days of very bad eating!!

*SugarPlum* said:
I am in my phone 90% of the time also :)

I think this changing weather is making everyone feeling poorly :-(

Good luck for your WI xxx

Ooooh I've just discovered how to multi quote reply on the iPhone app ;) go me!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hi
You can do it, believe in yourself and keep a picture in your mind how you will look and feel at Christmas. Use these boards they are such a fantastic place for support, what are you going to aim for this week? You could get the 2 off easily.
Are you doing the body magic awards? They may also help you keep focused, good luck
Bron

I am aiming for that 2 pound off at least. I do quite a bit of Body Magic ~ walking Pickle every day for over an hour a time and walking to and / or from work. Need to up my going to the gym though. I feel selfconsious goig there and whilst I am there.... after I have been I feel good to have survived without anyone pelting me with rotton tomartoes and eggs!!!!!! *grin*. I feel like I should have a whale award when I go to water aerobics. I pay for my gym mebership so why don't I go.

Trying to convince myself for going to water aerobics tomorrow night and yoga! And to get myself up early in the morning to walk Pickle before I do my voluntary job.

What would I do without all your support?

Many thanks

Judith & Pickle

lilaloves said:
Hey, yeah Ive been making sure to drink at least 8 cups of water a day so I dunno.
Before I had a break from SW I was always doing EE and my losses were down to 1.5 or even 1lb a week so maybe its just me? I have been sticking to everything to the letter so Im really dissapointed.
Been finding it so hard to think of things too, just bored of red days now. Miss my potatoes and rice and pasta! (was trying to be low carb)

Well no use in being annoyed until I see how Wednesday goes!

Back to EE next week for sure haha.

You still have a couple of days.. You may be suprised come WI day.

The most important thing is to enjoy what your doing, if you prefer EE and have losses .. Stick to that.

If your enjoying what your eating, you will stick at it longer :) xxxx

hey quick question, can a wholemeal pitta bread from asda count as a healthy extra? xx

Guyyyyyyyyyyys- slow dooooooooooown- lol

LOL... Yeah!!! :D I will try quoting 2 at once next!! LOL...

If I loose this week, I will need help updating my Loss! I am just rubbish!! Although once I know, I tend to be ok! LOL xxx

I'm sure one of us will update for you- or help you out :)

Hi all....

looks like you've all been doing better than me.:sigh: I was going to start today but.... truth be told I managed to put on 2 pound last week. UUGGGHHHH!!!!! So I've been honest with you and updatd my details. Its all my own fault, been eating nothing remotely on~plan.... even today. * week as well so its hard not to feel sorry for myself :), but my eating will change from the morning. I don't want to get much fatter!!!!!!! And f I put the hard work in why can't I lose some of this excess weight before Christmas ~ be a good Christmas present to myself!

Hope you all are giving yourselves a pat on the back

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Keep positive Judith! We are all here to support each other- and we all get moments of madness when it comes to eating. We're all human after all :) Tomorrow is a new day, new start- you **can** do it!

sorry your appeal didn't go well
not sure what you were doing but i am sure you will find something xx

I was doing a Maths degree- but it was a foundation year which consisted of physics and engineering modules. But yes- I'll be ok. I have one job, hoping to get a second one!

Ooooh I've just discovered how to multi quote reply on the iPhone app ;) go me!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Now you're just showing off :8855: x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back