Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw Lila just tell them to F off !!! Tell them your Minimins Curvys will come and sort them out if they dont blooming grow up!!! Ooo fishy fruit I think maybe you need to go and wash it

xxx

Aw Lila just tell them to F off !!! Tell them your Minimins Curvys will come and sort them out if they dont blooming grow up!!! Ooo fishy fruit I think maybe you need to go and wash it

xxx

I have my pear soaking in water now.
The banana, orange and kiwi I can take the skin off and then see if it smells inside. If it does i'll go to the shop and buy some new stuff.

They all had their wee laugh and they are over it now. Phew! :D
Its like being in the school playground again!!! :sigh:

Have you made any plans for the week for your "shake it up week"!
I am still trying to get up to the 8 glass of water a day. Dont know whether to count tea!
I have had to go to the shop and buy some no added sugar juice to add to the water as freezing cold water was getting hard to force down in this weather. Thinking about making a hot drink from my diluted juice (Its Robsinsons Orange & Mango No added Sugar, thats free right?)

Yes I think all the NAS ones are free ;-)
I am going to have half of each meal superfree instead of a third and I am going o have scan bran as my HEB I have already upped my water to 3ltrs a day I am also going to dig out the WII fit and have a go at that so if I dont have a fab loss next week I will cry lol

xxxx

I am going to have half of each meal superfree instead of a third and I am going o have scan bran as my HEB I have already upped my water to 3ltrs a day I am also going to dig out the WII fit and have a go at that so if I dont have a fab loss next week I will cry lol

xxxx

if i dont get rid of this pesky half pound to take me to my 2.5 tone shiney...i will be crying too:cry:

i hate half pounds!! i look at the scales...and get all flustered!!! the half just throws me!

if i dont get rid of this pesky half pound to take me to my 2.5 tone shiney...i will be crying too:cry:

i hate half pounds!! i look at the scales...and get all flustered!!! the half just throws me!

Same! I am all about the 1/2 lb this week.
1/2 leeway (upwards) I have before I will go back to being into the 17's (noooooooooooooo!!) - Im going out for dinner next week so worried about gaining!
1/2 down will take me to 4stone loss on slimming world!

Amazing how 227g can make such a difference to your life!! haha

Last edited:

xxxx

Give it time though. When you do a booster week sometimes you don't see the benefit until the week after! Its hard but it WILL be worth it!

Have had so much to catch up on with you lovely ladies have had a very busy day at work so didn't get chance to log onto here I think im addicted tho I was having withdrawals!!

Anyways with food today I've confused myself not sure if its a ee day or not as I havent had a great deal of superfree!

B-WW yoghurt (1syn) alpen bar (half of hexb) banana
L- leftovers from last nights dinner mince topped with potatoes (had onions,carrots,peas and sweetcorn in)
D-baked pot with beans cheese (hexa)
Syns-margarine (2syns) skips (4syns)
Skimmed milk (2syns)

Any feedback greatly received x

This look like a EE day but lacking Superfree as you said :eek:
hey all don't know how i have done it but lost 4lbs tonight!!!!!!

had mostly EE week and its obviously worked.. soo happy as its * week also.

bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 22.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (9lbs lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (5 lbs lost - 17 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

What fantastic LOSS well done

Hi girlies
I have just found this on Facebook and thought you may be interested :) xxx
Checklist - Ideas to help losses
By Ian Hutcherson · Last edited about 4 months ago · Edit Doc
These are ideas I have heard from various places, I have not necessarily done each one but know that people have done well with these. Some are obvious I know!

1) 8 glasses/2 litres of water a day – your body does need this much!
2) Food diary – always helps make sure your not missing counting things which your eating.
3) Superfree challenge – ½ your food superfree for every meal for one week
4) Scan bran challenge – 5 pieces of scan bran a day for a week but make sure you drink LOTS of water (1 syn each of 5 for heB)
5) Get a pedometer – you are meant to walk 1000 steps a day and that is a lot!
6) 777 challenge – 7 days, 7 syns, 7 speed foods per day, thats had great results for one of my friends
7) Healthy B challenge – have a different B choice everyday for a week, try to avoid the normal cereal and toast as there are loads including cooked fruits, soups and nuts.
8) New meal everyday – There are loads of recipes online, on facebook, in the books and magazines that it would be possible to try a new meal everyday! Doesnt have to be huge meal, maybe even a desert
9) One month challenge – set yourself a reasonable goal for a whole month (normally 4 WI’s) and go for it full on 100%! You could even reward yourself with a small, non-food related treat like jewellery.
10) Plan every meal for one week – this will help keep you focused and prepared to try new ideas.
11) Speed food challenge – Try to eat as many as many speed foods as you can per day. On average I managed 12 last week!!
12) Couch to 5k challenge – there is a website for this but online there are free resources to help you start running , SW online also has a good article on starting running.
13) Less Caffeine week – caffeine can do something to your body to slow down losses so by reducing your caffeine a little may help your losses (This has worked for me!)
14) Change of plan – If you are used to one plan, try another! Will make you think more about what you’re eating and so help keep you on track.
15) Exercise – try to increase this but obviously don’t go all in week 1 as you will be less likely to stick to it.
16) Decrease portions a LITTLE bit - Your body will not need the same amount of food it did 1, 2, 3.. stone ago. I do mean decrease a small amount, and so when a recipe says serves 4, eat 1/4. If you are still hungry there is loads of fruit you could eat which will also be SF and probably speedy!

Wow I can do at least 10 of those if I do 1 per week before Christmas. It should guarantee me a beautiful bumper loss for Christmas Day

Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (5lbs lost - 24.5lbs to go)

1 lb off for me and got my 2 st award too :)

Thanks for all the support guys x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow I love shiney's WELL DONE can't wait until my shiney's start rolling in :)

Well done Lisa :)

I to have had a 1lb loss bit disappointed but will be trying some new things this week so watch this space lol Better to have lost than gained I suppose :)

Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (5lbs lost - 24.5lbs to go)
WELL DONE its a LOSS you lost a CHUNK OF FAT its fantastoc news you should not be disappointed. You changed your name :)

morning ladies

more losses, great to see. I'll be popping in & out today too.

those pesky little 1/2 lbs are a pain in the butt!

Yeah it was Mrs Hainsworth2b then when I got married I asked if they would change it to Mrs Eyden - Hainsworth but then they changed it to EydenHainsworth which was to long so now I am Mrs E - H xxx

Yeah it was Mrs Hainsworth2b then when I got married I asked if they would change it to Mrs Eyden - Hainsworth but then they changed it to EydenHainsworth which was to long so now I am Mrs E - H xxx

I likey Mrs E-H, I'm a Mrs E - not half so interesting ;)

Morning Ladies, Well done to all you losers this morning fabulous job.
Katie hunni 1lb is a massive amount to lose, in case you don't realise what 1lb of fat looks like I have added a picture just so you can actually see, so please don't be upset about only losing 1lb as there is no only about it ...well done :woohoo: :winner: xxxxxxxxx

this is what you lost today Katie, I'd say that's amazing xxxxxxx

I was a Mrs Smith after my first marriage lol

x

Morning Ladies, Well done to all you losers this morning fabulous job.
Katie hunni 1lb is a massive amount to lose, in case you don't realise what 1lb of fat looks like I have added a picture just so you can actually see, so please don't be upset about only losing 1lb as there is no only about it ...well done :woohoo: :winner: xxxxxxxxx

this is what you lost today Katie, I'd say that's amazing xxxxxxx

Thank you Lily :)

I think because I have so very much to lose I am aiming for 2 lb a week. I think though with all your advice next week will be better :)

xxx

Okay PANIC.

Dont know if anyone read my post the other day about a work dinner next week. Well the boss has just come up to tell me that this is now a work breakfast, work lunch and a work dinner.

Dinner I posted the menu on my diary and with a few lovely people I worked out what I could have but now we are going out for Breakfast (Belfast fry up), Lunch (Chinese place) and Dinner (Sorted but already bad enough) then we are going into town after!?!?!

Help!!! I have to go as I recently got a promotion and this is part of the job but I REALLY don't wanna gain this week.
Looks inevitable now.

Morning Ladies,

This just a flying visit. I will catch up later, I promise :)

I am 3hrs into my Body Magic Clean a thon and have only just finished downstairs!! :-(

Off too start upstairs now... Wish me luck!!

This must be burning up calories!! Lol

Ps.. My house isn't dirty, I just like a proper OCD Spring Clean every now and then. Just in case you were thinking...

'buddyell... 8 hrs cleaning... She must live in a pig sty!!!' lol

See you all later xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okay PANIC.

Dont know if anyone read my post the other day about a work dinner next week. Well the boss has just come up to tell me that this is now a work breakfast, work lunch and a work dinner.

Dinner I posted the menu on my diary and with a few lovely people I worked out what I could have but now we are going out for Breakfast (Belfast fry up), Lunch (Chinese place) and Dinner (Sorted but already bad enough) then we are going into town after!?!?!

Help!!! I have to go as I recently got a promotion and this is part of the job but I REALLY don't wanna gain this week.
Looks inevitable now.

I would say eat before the meals so you arent as hungry- even if it's just a banana or something. there are some things you can eat that are low syns, surely? fried egg is only 1 syn or something....

i dunno- if you *have* to go- then you have to go- just make up the body magic (damage limitation) and have as less syns as possibly when you're at home. maybe make some superspeed soup :)

going into town is easy- diet coke is syn free ;)

sorry i haven't been around much guys- i went shopping with a friend yesterday- then had to make a bday card and head over to Liverpool for a night out (i did have a choc brownie- but it worked out at 7 1/2 syns- the only synnage i had all day!)

im rushing round today too- got to go the job centre- to give them proof that i'm not in uni anymore. and then eat and go to work....so i'll try and catch up some- but with about a million pages of chat since i was last here....might take a while lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back