Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay PANIC.

Dont know if anyone read my post the other day about a work dinner next week. Well the boss has just come up to tell me that this is now a work breakfast, work lunch and a work dinner.

Dinner I posted the menu on my diary and with a few lovely people I worked out what I could have but now we are going out for Breakfast (Belfast fry up), Lunch (Chinese place) and Dinner (Sorted but already bad enough) then we are going into town after!?!?!

Help!!! I have to go as I recently got a promotion and this is part of the job but I REALLY don't wanna gain this week.
Looks inevitable now.
So it's a whole day out?
Do you have to be with them all day?

I agree - eat fruit in between meals so you're at least not that hungry when you get there. Also, I find when I go to resturants, if I just get still water instead of diet coke, I eat less! So even if you order something non SW friendly, you don't have to clean your plate.

For breakfast out in the past I've had beans on toast (wm) - very SW friendly.

Lunch will most likely either be a buffet type thing - in which case salad, boiled rice and chicken (any one that has the least or no sauce). Or a sit down one where you can pick well.

And you have dinner sorted :)

Don't stress as 3 meals out of 21 isn't going to ruin your week x

Morning Ladies,

This just a flying visit. I will catch up later, I promise :)

I am 3hrs into my Body Magic Clean a thon and have only just finished downstairs!! :-(

Off too start upstairs now... Wish me luck!!

This must be burning up calories!! Lol

Ps.. My house isn't dirty, I just like a proper OCD Spring Clean every now and then. Just in case you were thinking...

'buddyell... 8 hrs cleaning... She must live in a pig sty!!!' lol

See you all later xxxxx
I'm officially inviting you to my house (I do live in a pig sty:wave_cry:).
I sometimes wish I had OCD so it would be lovely and clean!!!!

I'm a Mrs H lol x
I'm Mrs F - as you might have already guessed :)

now for all you ladies worrying and fretting about a 1lb loss, remember its a fab loss, cos if you hadn't been following the plan it would have been a gain:D

And.......... you could be me and the scales could be showing an 18lb gain :eek::eek:
thats over 2lb a day:eek::eek::eek:

new scales ordered !!!!!!!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

got to laugth cos otherwise i would cry:cry:

i could always just believe the 12 stone loss couldn't i:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would say eat before the meals so you arent as hungry- even if it's just a banana or something. there are some things you can eat that are low syns, surely? fried egg is only 1 syn or something....

i dunno- if you *have* to go- then you have to go- just make up the body magic (damage limitation) and have as less syns as possibly when you're at home. maybe make some superspeed soup :)

going into town is easy- diet coke is syn free ;)

So it's a whole day out?
Do you have to be with them all day?

I agree - eat fruit in between meals so you're at least not that hungry when you get there. Also, I find when I go to resturants, if I just get still water instead of diet coke, I eat less! So even if you order something non SW friendly, you don't have to clean your plate.

For breakfast out in the past I've had beans on toast (wm) - very SW friendly.

Lunch will most likely either be a buffet type thing - in which case salad, boiled rice and chicken (any one that has the least or no sauce). Or a sit down one where you can pick well.

And you have dinner sorted :)

Don't stress as 3 meals out of 21 isn't going to ruin your week x

I'm Mrs F - as you might have already guessed :)

Thank you to you both.
I have been analysing the menu for the dinner and thought I was sorted and I could withstand the temptation for 1 meal! Now its 3 meals. A whole day of will power.

But at the end of the day which do I want more?
Beef fat chips and creme brulee or a loss on the scale on Wednesday evening?
Only 1/2lb will get my SW 4 stone away.

I know which one I want more!!

Bring it on!!

(I must reread this post on Monday morning!!)

Im also Mrs F by the way! :D

Thank you to you both.
I have been analysing the menu for the dinner and thought I was sorted and I could withstand the temptation for 1 meal! Now its 3 meals. A whole day of will power.

But at the end of the day which do I want more?
Beef fat chips and creme brulee or a loss on the scale on Wednesday evening?
Only 1/2lb will get my SW 4 stone away.

I know which one I want more!!

Bring it on!!

(I must reread this post on Monday morning!!)

Im also Mrs F by the way! :D

What about a mix to max day - can't remember exactly how they work :eek:

breakfast - beans/toast or poached egg on toast

lunch - chinese buffet, I did this a few weeks ago for dinner - avoid pancakes / wantons etc, go for beef / chicken in black bean / oyster sauce with boiled rice

dinner - that was chicken something with jkt potato and the gluten free brownie

sometimes life gets in the way of our loosing weight - it's one day, keep to loads of superfree the rest of the week / up the body magic and if you do have loads of syns - enjoy them ;)

Clean-a-thon completed!! 6 hours!!

That is some Body Magic!!

Waiting for Mr Sugar to come home and make his Yummy home made Chicken Curry!! (Sin Free)

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!!

WI day for me tomorrow!! Eeeek!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lunch - chinese buffet, I did this a few weeks ago for dinner - avoid pancakes / wantons etc, go for beef / chicken in black bean / oyster sauce with boiled rice

sometimes life gets in the way of our loosing weight - it's one day, keep to loads of superfree the rest of the week / up the body magic and if you do have loads of syns - enjoy them ;)

Great advice!

Clean-a-thon completed!! 6 hours!!

That is some Body Magic!!

Waiting for Mr Sugar to come home and make his Yummy home made Chicken Curry!! (Sin Free)

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!!

WI day for me tomorrow!! Eeeek!!

just wondering if you would like to come do mine :D

good luck for weigh in xx

broadsbean said:

Lol... I don't think I want to see any bleach for a bit!

I am aching like I have done 2 consecutive KettleWorx workouts!! Lol

:) xxx

broadsbean said:

And don't forget my gracious invite :)

Good luck for tomorrow Sugar x

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow sugar.

I was thinking, like you do- every friday for the past ohh at least 4 years we have had fish and chips in our house. Up til this yr we used to go to our local chippy and we all had fish and chips. I always had a large fish and large chips and once the children were in bed we used to have a cup of tea and a family bag of maltesas each. Friday has always been tough and I often think of fish and chips. I do my own version now and coat fresh fish in herbs and breadcrubs and bake and we have slimming world chips and peas and carrots lemon and a smidge of tartae sauce. We have a ww dessert which feels a bit naughty but I syn it. This week for the first time I didnt hanker after the chippy ones but for my SW version and for me thats such a huge step forwards.

Have a great weekend and happy slimming everyone

Warning - Work Rant!

Why does everyone in work think its okay to laugh at me just because I like/do different things to them!! AGHHHH!

:sigh: :sigh: :cry::sigh: :sigh:

Done. Sorry.

Aws, balls to 'em! :bighug:

Hi Ladies,

I am out tonight, so please don't be chatting too much!

Although I have booked tomorrow off work, so I can catch up!! Lol

I wish... I am actually planning a full day of Spring Cleaning! I am bottoming this house from top to bottom!!

Think how much Body Magic 8hrs of cleaning will be ;-)

Hope everyone has had a good day! :)

Xxxx

How do you bottom a house Sugar? :eek::8855:
Hope you enjoyed the cleaning day, hated doing mine on wednesday when I took a day off to clean and de-flea (evil cat keeps bringing them home!).

Have we got any friday weighers then?!
Good luck if there are?!

I am just into work and took out my fruit on to set on my desk for snacking and :sign0137: :sign0137:
my pear, my banana, my orange and my kiwi all stink of FISH! I made fish for me and hubby last night and now everything smells of it. Another thing for the work ones to make fun of! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good luck everyone.
Have a great 100% day!

Hopefully I wont be on my own about here today.
Was nice having some chat yesterday!!

I bought a custard apple today, they didn't have any fish pears at the co-op :p

Yes I think all the NAS ones are free ;-)
I am going to have half of each meal superfree instead of a third and I am going o have scan bran as my HEB I have already upped my water to 3ltrs a day I am also going to dig out the WII fit and have a go at that so if I dont have a fab loss next week I will cry lol

xxxx

Be REALLY careful on your scanbran week, if you get cramps it's be because of that. If you can I found it's best to eat it earlier on in your day as poss so it gets the benefit of your water intake all day (if that makes sense). Hope you have a great week and the challenge doesn't drive you bonkers - I came very close lol

Okay PANIC.

Dont know if anyone read my post the other day about a work dinner next week. Well the boss has just come up to tell me that this is now a work breakfast, work lunch and a work dinner.

Dinner I posted the menu on my diary and with a few lovely people I worked out what I could have but now we are going out for Breakfast (Belfast fry up), Lunch (Chinese place) and Dinner (Sorted but already bad enough) then we are going into town after!?!?!

Help!!! I have to go as I recently got a promotion and this is part of the job but I REALLY don't wanna gain this week.
Looks inevitable now.

Oof, hardcore business entertaining. As people have said make sensible choices and you'll be okay. You can have a flex day with 30-50 syns and have less the rest of the week. As long as this won't be happening every week it should be alright :)

now for all you ladies worrying and fretting about a 1lb loss, remember its a fab loss, cos if you hadn't been following the plan it would have been a gain:D

And.......... you could be me and the scales could be showing an 18lb gain :eek::eek:
thats over 2lb a day:eek::eek::eek:

new scales ordered !!!!!!!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

got to laugth cos otherwise i would cry:cry:

i could always just believe the 12 stone loss couldn't i:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol bring back the magic scales, we don't like these evil ones :8855:

I've got the old books with the mix2max plan in them if anyone wants more specific info :)

Thats brilliant Lucia :) That sounds gorgeous :) I think you and I are very alike lol
We have been and done our drying at the laundrette which I do everyweek it means I get the washing done in one go and dont have it hanging around anyway we didnt get back until 7 and in the past we have had a takeaway on a Friday because I spend all day washing and tidying up. Today I made a beef hotpot to have when we got in as I knew we would want take away. When we got home I realised I hadnt asked my Son to turn the oven on so it would be ready. My lovely hubby said why dont we have a chinese but I said no uts ok it wont take long to heat up. That is a huge achievement for me. We had the beef hotpot and it was delicious I had a load of cauliflower butterbeans and sweetcorn with it and I enjoyed it more than any take away ;-)
xxx

Been behind on diaries and here for the last two days - it's took me about an hour to catch up here and don't have time for diaries now as got to decide on and make tea :eek:

Ooof, so very tired and so glad the weekend has arrived. WI tomorrow, not really nervous for now, think I should do okay and only need 1lb for 10% so I'll be happy with that :)

Aws, balls to 'em! :bighug:

Be REALLY careful on your scanbran week, if you get cramps it's be because of that. If you can I found it's best to eat it earlier on in your day as poss so it gets the benefit of your water intake all day (if that makes sense). Hope you have a great week and the challenge doesn't drive you bonkers - I came very close lol

IQUOTE]

Ooo I will remember that I better not have them for my snack later then lol

xx

Mrs E-H said:
Thats brilliant Lucia :) That sounds gorgeous :) I think you and I are very alike lol
We have been and done our drying at the laundrette which I do everyweek it means I get the washing done in one go and dont have it hanging around anyway we didnt get back until 7 and in the past we have had a takeaway on a Friday because I spend all day washing and tidying up. Today I made a beef hotpot to have when we got in as I knew we would want take away. When we got home I realised I hadnt asked my Son to turn the oven on so it would be ready. My lovely hubby said why dont we have a chinese but I said no uts ok it wont take long to heat up. That is a huge achievement for me. We had the beef hotpot and it was delicious I had a load of cauliflower butterbeans and sweetcorn with it and I enjoyed it more than any take away ;-)
xxx
Well done on resisting the take away. You know your going in the right direction when you can refuse it. Xx

Good luck to everyone weighing in 2moro

My birthday 2moro so going to try my hardest over the weekend. Decided to go to pics with hubby rather than go out for dinner.
Working most of the morning 2moro anyway.

Stacey Xx

Thanks BB I really feel like something has clicked in my brain this time :)

xxx

Good luck to everyone weighing in 2moro

My birthday 2moro so going to try my hardest over the weekend. Decided to go to pics with hubby rather than go out for dinner.
Working most of the morning 2moro anyway.

Stacey Xx

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Stacey Happy Birthday to you

xxxx:birthday:xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back