Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron said:
Thanks all for the congrats.
We have booked a cruise for next year, and I really want to be slim and fit to enjoy it. The last time I flew I was almost cut in two by the seat belt, I was too ashamed to ask for an extension. When we fly out to join the cruise I want the seat belt to be really loose instead of straining at the seams!!
Good luck to anyone with a WI tomorrow
Bron

Awww.. A cruise is something we are also considering next year. :)

Where are you cruising and which cruise liner?

Have u cruised before... I really don't know what I want to do next year!?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw Lucia thats awful I would have cried my eyes out :-( Sugar we went to Egypt on our honeymoon and DH asked the air hostess for an extender I hate that moment on a plane it ruins it really. That and not being able to put the lap tray down properly.
xxx

Hi
We went last year with Royal Caribbean and have booked with them for next May, we fly to Barcelona then cruise to Montecarlo, and around to Venice, 12 nights and we have booked a room with a a balcony. It's a fantastic way to see places, last year was the first time and OH wasn't sure he would like it, but it really is amazing, there is so much to do on board, the evening shows are just out of this world, there was even an ice dancing show. They flew in different acts most days. We went to Rome, Athens, Alexandria, Rhodes and Naples, we went to Cairo on one trip and to Pompeii all in the same holiday.
Dressing up for dinner 4 nights was good fun
As you can guess I think I am addicted after only one cruise!
Bron

I am dreading tomorrow :( the scales havent moved (and it's the wii....i tend to trust the wii :( )

i've not gone over my syns....but i may not have eaten enough superfree....

grr- frustrated :( don't want to go tomorrow! i'm gonna, i just dont wanna lol

Lo,

Japan.. That sounds interesting!

Did you do a split centre or stay in Japan for the full stay?

That sounds very expensive! Xxx

It was a 14 day guided tour going to lots of different cities and little places travelling about on the shinkansen/bullet train - it was amazing :) Loved tokyo and kyoto :D

We went in autumn, want to go in spring next time for the sakura blossoms. Think it was about £2300 each last time not including food and spends. Expensive but well worth it, especially for us as me and the OH are really into all things japan :D

It's going to be our last BIG holiday between getting married and planning baby stuff :) My poor son will end up being left behind though - but he gets the time split between his nan's and grandad's places and gets spoilt rotten so he'll be okay... and he'll probably be close to teens then so probably won't miss me anyway lol

right ladies need your help and massive cyber kicks up the bum!!!!

since i gave a bit of lee-way on sat for my birthday i just cant seem to get back on plan 100% like i was. been reaaly good today up until tonight. have walked a bit today so am hoping this will have helped.

just need to get back in the zone!!!

Stacey xx

I feel back kicking you, lots of people have beaten me to it :8855:

Definitely get planning some meals to cook - it helps me tremendously if I know exactly what's planned for my day :)

I went to washington a few years ago and loved it.
would love to go to boston and salem for my 25th wedding anniversary.
I have 3 years to plan it:D
My anniversary is the last week in oct so it would coincide with halloween, hence wanting to go to salem xx
never fancied a beach holiday but would like to try one when i am happier with my weight :D

I reeeeally wanna go to new england but we don't drive so it would be a bit of a booger getting round :( One of us will have to give in and get lessons eventually if we're making babies in a few years. And I really hope it won't have to be me, too scary!

LoChan- I never want to have to use a seatbelt extension ever again. The last time we went abroad in early 2009, I had to ask for the dreaded seatbelt thing. My son (adhd) jumping in the ailse in very high volume " Mummy Mummy, why have you got a nother seat belt, is because you've got a big fat tummy, look at my belt it's hugeeeee you cant need a longer one than that" Oh ground please swallow me up!!! Never again.
I think thats why I havent flown since tbh and hate to have that to worry about.

We went to Egypt last year and I had to ask for the dreaded Orange belt!! :(

It's very embarrassing!!

Next year there will be no extension in sight! I will also be buying some lovely coloured swim suits rather than Black, Black and.... oh yeah BLACK!!! lol x

It was all american flights so the air hostesses were used to giving them out and were very discreet so no public embarrassment. It was just that 'oh no, look where you've let yourself sink to' moment :sigh:

That was March 2010... I'm still kicking myself it took me til the start of the summer hols -this- year to get my bum back in gear and on plan, and I gained even more weight back in the interim :mad: Ah well, fixing it now.

Thank you, was rushing off to work, have you posted your soup recipe as would love to try it. Have just made a huge free curry for tomorrow, it will taste all the better for being cooked a day in advance
Bron

It's buried in my diary but I posted it on the recipes board too :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/236673-hot-sour-soup.html

As Lily has said, if you have/can get hold of xanthan gum as a replacement for cornflour the amount you need has negligible syns which knocks the total recipe down to 1 on red/EE and 5 on green x
I am dreading tomorrow :( the scales havent moved (and it's the wii....i tend to trust the wii :( )

You MUST go Tanya! You never know, it might be a nice surprise.

Do you find you don't lose so well when you've had less superfree?

My wii board weighs me heavier than my bathroom scales, I'm ignoring it lol

Well usually my low losses have been when i've overeaten on syns....not when i've been under my allowance....sometimes superfree is irrelevant

I just feel fat this week- and I feel that I've been good...buuuuuuut- I doubt that I'm going to get that 3lb that I really wanted :( I've set myself a huge target for this month too- 13lb total (9.5lb to go)

gah!lol

Doesn't hurt to aim high even if you only achieve half of the target - so long as it motivates you to keep trying harder rather than despairing that you didn't quite make it this month.

It's going in the right direction... you'll just have to go and find some of that strange patience stuff I've heard rumours about ;)

Off to bed now, good luck for to'mow chuck x

Thanks chickie :)

I'm definitely going- I've missed my C! lol. I love going and having a natter with her before weigh in :)
That and i'm running low on hifi lights- i need to stock up! ;)

Ni night- sleep well :D

little_bubblez said:

Glad you're going and hope your pleasantly surprised x

Sorry I havent been about.
A bit down on myself at the minute so didn't wanna pull anyone down..
Anyway, changed my name so just updating the list.
Will catch up soon hopefully, hope your all doing well.

Addibelle 22lbs (9lbs lost ~ 13lbs to go)
bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (8.5lbs lost ~ 13.5lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 22.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (5 lbs lost - 17 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (8.5lbs lost - 19.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (5lbs lost - 24.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

Sorry I havent been about.
A bit down on myself at the minute so didn't wanna pull anyone down..
Anyway, changed my name so just updating the list.
Will catch up soon hopefully, hope your all doing well.

carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)

:( :bighug::bighug:

Hope work is better today and you get a chance to talk to your boss about yesterday. Forget the stupid scones, 100% today hun x

Just the one off for me this week....but i WILL get there....I GOT TO :eek:

carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)

Just the one off for me this week....but i WILL get there....I GOT TO :eek:

Well done hun - it's moving the right way :)

And not far off your 15% now! x

Happy Tuesday everyone!

You day must have started better than mine as I came downstairs and stood on a dead mouse brought in by the cat, cue a shower to my foot and clear up the dead mouse then.. the huge pyrex dish with last nights shepards pie in lept out of the fridge when I opened it and shattered everywhere while three children and three cats looked on wanting to know why breakfast was late!

Anyway, foodwise had some nice porrage and fruit this morning but wont be having yesterdays shepards pie for lunch!

no one is putting on weight in the team and just think what we could be eating and gaining so a sts or a small loss is sucess!

Happy slimming everyone!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

You day must have started better than mine as I came downstairs and stood on a dead mouse brought in by the cat, cue a shower to my foot and clear up the dead mouse then.. the huge pyrex dish with last nights shepards pie in lept out of the fridge when I opened it and shattered everywhere while three children and three cats looked on wanting to know why breakfast was late!

Anyway, foodwise had some nice porrage and fruit this morning but wont be having yesterdays shepards pie for lunch!

no one is putting on weight in the team and just think what we could be eating and gaining so a sts or a small loss is sucess!

Happy slimming everyone!

Awww Happy Tuesday... well done for starting the day on a positive note I would have gone back to bed after all that :)

I've been very quite beacuse my choices have been a DISGRACE since the weekend and then this morning I had sausage and egg on toast. That was my cue that I needed to get back here to the ladies for some inspiration

:copon:

Well done Girlies on the losses!!

We are doing fab as a team! :)

Every pound is a huge amount of weight to loose!!

We all have our little blips ... When our inner Devil comes out to play!!

On the whole we are all Angels!! I am on track for another angelic day... 3 more till WI!! :) xxx

weigh in in 4 hours *nervous*

the scales arent being nice today it seems- my mate just texted me, she gained 1 1/2lb this week.....eek! hope those scales are feeling more generous by the time i get there!!!

1lbs off for me.... My target seems awfully huge at the min but I will keep going and try get there!!!

Hoping 26.5lbs (3.5lbs lost - 23lbs to go)

every lb counts - I've got a similar target to you, we can do it together :D

weigh in in 4 hours *nervous*

the scales arent being nice today it seems- my mate just texted me, she gained 1 1/2lb this week.....eek! hope those scales are feeling more generous by the time i get there!!!

fingers crossed

wi for me in just over an hour, am nervous too, had no internet for last 24 hours so need to catch up and had some major family problems going on too...so didn't eat for 24 hours then ate everything in sight, oh well just have to see what the scales say tonight catch you all later xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back