Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lisa x

I know I must seem like a b1tch and a half- but I was brought up to be so competitive- it's not something I can shake off....but right now I just feel like crying, because I worked SO hard last week.....

I just feel *blah*...i might walk to my dads for a bit, if he's still up....that's exercise :)

little_bubblez said:
lost 1.5lb this week....not a happy bunny.....actually pretty upset because of one thing or another.... *sigh*

i'll go hide in my ungrateful corner

Addibelle 22lbs (9lbs lost ~ 13lbs to go)
bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (8.5lbs lost ~ 13.5lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 22.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (3.5lbs lost - 23lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (6.5 lbs lost - 15.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (8.5lbs lost - 19.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (5lbs lost - 24.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

I'd kill to lose 1.5lbs at the moment! I'm now heavier than I was 3 months ago :( and I've tried so hard! I've actually got to the stage now where I cant even be bother to even go running as it's obviously making NO difference to me at all! Maybe once I get this new job things will change-but be pleased you lost this week-1.5lbs is the recommended healthy weekly loss tho Hun xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

little_bubblez said:
Thanks Lisa x

I know I must seem like a b1tch and a half- but I was brought up to be so competitive- it's not something I can shake off....but right now I just feel like crying, because I worked SO hard last week.....

I just feel *blah*...i might walk to my dads for a bit, if he's still up....that's exercise :)

You're not a b1tch x

Not even close :)

Enjoy your walk x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd kill to lose 1.5lbs at the moment! I'm now heavier than I was 3 months ago :( and I've tried so hard! I've actually got to the stage now where I cant even be bother to even go running as it's obviously making NO difference to me at all! Maybe once I get this new job things will change-but be pleased you lost this week-1.5lbs is the recommended healthy weekly loss tho Hun xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Aww sorry Jo *nuzzles*. I know, I feel really bad, because I should be grateful for losing weight, when there are people like you who are sticking to the plan but not seeing any results. Maybe the stress of the "old" job is affecting it? *sending positive thoughts* Don't give up the running! Cardio=good :) and it's making you fitter, right? xx

You're not a b1tch x

Not even close :)

Enjoy your walk x

Thanks Lisa :) I'm feeling a bit better now- another 40 min walking too, extra body magic :) going to have a hifi bar (to have my heb) and a mug of tea :) x

Mnph I was wanting to quote and reply to loads of replies but I really need to go and get some sleep - only been getting around 4.5 hrs the past two or three days and it's been affecting my functioning throughout the day (wii fit told me I'm old :mad:), sorry :(

Well done on all the losses ladies and lots of :bighug:for those of us having a bad day, too many of us having a hard time it seems :(

Night all xxx

little_bubblez said:
Thanks Lisa :) I'm feeling a bit better now- another 40 min walking too, extra body magic :) going to have a hifi bar (to have my heb) and a mug of tea :) x

LoChan1984 said:
Mnph I was wanting to quote and reply to loads of replies but I really need to go and get some sleep - only been getting around 4.5 hrs the past two or three days and it's been affecting my functioning throughout the day (wii fit told me I'm old :mad:), sorry :(

Well done on all the losses ladies and lots of :bighug:for those of us having a bad day, too many of us having a hard time it seems :(

Night all xxx
Hope you're both still sleeping and Wednesday is better than Tuesday was for you x

Morning ladies,

I have just caught up with last nights action. I was away with the fairies by 9.15 last night Zzzzzzz

Tanya, being competitive is a good thing and with a couple of booster weeks you could still get the SOTM. 5 times in a row is Amazing!!!!

Lo, you should sleep more 4.5 hrs isn't enough to function properly. I needed an early night and was asleep at 9!!! Can't Remember last time I went to bed that early!!!

Have a good day girls, I will try and ppp on through day at work! ;-) xxx

Not much sleep again :(

Keep going up late and then my mind won't shut off for an hour or two at a time... think I'm going to have to ban myself from the laptop after 9pm tonight and try the early night thing, coming down with a cold too so seems sensible :sigh:

Oh dear whats wrong with us all I think we all have S A D I am in a realy grumpy low mood at the mo and cant shift it. Well done on your 1.5lb loss Tanya and your loss Lily. Tanya dont get disheartened its annoying but next week you will show a good loss Im sure.
I was in bed by 8 last night I was in such a grump and tbh I have not got over it :-(

XXX

Oh dear whats wrong with us all I think we all have S A D I am in a realy grumpy low mood at the mo and cant shift it. Well done on your 1.5lb loss Tanya and your loss Lily. Tanya dont get disheartened its annoying but next week you will show a good loss Im sure.
I was in bed by 8 last night I was in such a grump and tbh I have not got over it :-(

XXX

I think you right.
This time of year is just bad for people mental health I think. Its so hard adjusting.

Hope everyone is feeling better today.

My boss made me cry this morning but Im over it now and have moved on. I will not give in.

Weigh in tonight. (Misery...)
Good luck to anyone weighing in tonight too.

Well done on the recent losses too.
We will all get there! =)

I have this song on repeat on youtube and its helping me so it might help someone else too:

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness

Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

If you just smile

:)

I think you right.
This time of year is just bad for people mental health I think. Its so hard adjusting.

My boss made me cry this morning but Im over it now and have moved on. I will not give in.

I have this song on repeat on youtube and its helping me so it might help someone else too:

Smile and maybe tomorrow

If you just smile

If you just smile

how dare you boss make you cry !!!!!:mad:
hope your feeling better and smiling again
good luck for weigh in tonight xxx

I think you right.

good luck with WI tonite :)

shame on ur boss!!!:mad:

Addibelle said:
I think you right.

Smile and maybe tomorrow

If you just smile

If you just smile

Awww that made me smile Hunny.

We will all keep each other smiling! :)

We need to pick our Christmas Party frocks that we want to get into!

We are going to look like different women come Christmas!!

I have 2 Party Frocks that are hung up at the moment, that I am desperate to get into come Christmas.

That helps keep me motivated.

Good luck with your WI tonight xxxx

how dare you boss make you cry !!!!!:mad:
hope your feeling better and smiling again
good luck for weigh in tonight xxx

good luck with WI tonite :)

shame on ur boss!!!:mad:

Awww that made me smile Hunny.

We will all keep each other smiling! :)

We need to pick our Christmas Party frocks that we want to get into!

We are going to look like different women come Christmas!!

I have 2 Party Frocks that are hung up at the moment, that I am desperate to get into come Christmas.

That helps keep me motivated.

Good luck with your WI tonight xxxx

Thank you so much lovelies.
I am emotional pile of goo today and I dont know why so I probably overreacted but I just felt so pathetic having to be "told off". Oh well.
Another day another dollar etc. =)
Feel SO much better for the support of my loveles curv-a-friends! =)

Sugar, I was JUST looking at christmas dresses today. I would love a 50's style rockabilly dress but may leave it til next year so that I can get it in the proper smaller size and be able to wear it time and time again whereas if I get it this year it will be too big to wear again after next year!

Thank you so much lovelies.
I am emotional pile of goo today and I dont know why so I probably overreacted but I just felt so pathetic having to be "told off". Oh well.
Another day another dollar etc. =)
Feel SO much better for the support of my loveles curv-a-friends! =)

Sugar, I was JUST looking at christmas dresses today. I would love a 50's style rockabilly dress but may leave it til next year so that I can get it in the proper smaller size and be able to wear it time and time again whereas if I get it this year it will be too big to wear again after next year!

I have 4 of those style dresses and I am quite concerned they wont fit me next year so I had a look at them and they all look like they can be taken in easily at the sides :) also they stretch so I bought them smaller than I am so I can slim into them and they fit ok I will have to post a pic of them :)

xxx

I have 4 of those style dresses and I am quite concerned they wont fit me next year so I had a look at them and they all look like they can be taken in easily at the sides :) also they stretch so I bought them smaller than I am so I can slim into them and they fit ok I will have to post a pic of them :)

xxx

Ohh please do. I would LOVE some inspiration. There is a shop in town that sells them so I will go down and try some on asap and post too!

I LOVE rockabilly dresses...i'm wearing one in one of the photos in my "during" album...albeit not the greatest pic lol

I gave my size 24 one away, and i think my size 22 is too big now :(

I want a black one with red cherries in a size 16 :) don't want to get a new one before then- just because i'm weird :)

i've been good today. when i got up i had half a bowl of strawberries, a large banana and a mango muller light (they're half or 1 syn each....can't remember)

and just had a sausage butty (3 sausages=3 syns and some HP sauce 1/2 syn) with a load of rocket salad :)

soup and cottage pie for dinner :D

Ohh please do. I would LOVE some inspiration. There is a shop in town that sells them so I will go down and try some on asap and post too!

Have you tried ebay?there's a person there that sells them for about £25 a pop- they're really good quality too :)

little_bubblez said:
I LOVE rockabilly dresses...i'm wearing one in one of the photos in my "during" album...albeit not the greatest pic lol

I gave my size 24 one away, and i think my size 22 is too big now :(

I want a black one with red cherries in a size 16 :) don't want to get a new one before then- just because i'm weird :)

i've been good today. when i got up i had half a bowl of strawberries, a large banana and a mango muller light (they're half or 1 syn each....can't remember)

and just had a sausage butty (3 sausages=3 syns and some HP sauce 1/2 syn) with a load of rocket salad :)

soup and cottage pie for dinner :D

Will you sell your size 22 one? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back