Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

What you are all saying about green I am even finding about Extra Easy.

I was just saying on my diary I think I am gonna have to start doing mostly red, at least 4 days a week and mininal pasta/rice etc on EE days.

Also gonna do a fish week starting 27/11/2011 so i have plenty of time to prepare.

Have a lovely day everyone!!
Havent been about as much and I am SO missing the support of our little group!

1lb off for me tonight- bit disapointed with that tbh but going to keep positive. going to read read read that book, eat less bread and up the fruit and veg. I really want a good loss next week as I am going away the following week.

Congrats to all the losers!

I also lost a lb this week so we are still weight twins lol

I am going to try lots of meat and not many carbs this week and see if that will speed things up a bit. I think maybe I just have to accept I am not a fast loser and get over it.

xxxx

Food was good but had a few green days? Also did S0D ALL exercise this week as have been driving to work :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw Lisa thats rubbish :-(

I think I am going to have less carbs this week as well

xxx

Addibelle 22lbs (8.5lbs lost ~ 13.5lbs to go)
bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (7lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (8.5lbs lost ~ 13.5lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (4lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (7lbs lost ~ 21lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (3.5lbs lost - 23lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (6lbs lost - 16lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (6.5 lbs lost - 15.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (8.5lbs lost - 19.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (6lbs lost - 23.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

lost half a pound this week, bit disheartened as thought i was going to lose but hey ho next week if another week.
any one got ne ideas how i can start loosing more.

Addibelle 22lbs (8.5lbs lost ~ 13.5lbs to go)
bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (7lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (8.5lbs lost ~ 13.5lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (4lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (7lbs lost ~ 21lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (3.5lbs lost - 23lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (6lbs lost - 16lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (6.5 lbs lost - 15.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (8.5lbs lost - 19.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.5lbs lost - 11.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (6lbs lost - 23.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

well done everyone

I'm another one who does mainly red days - carbs & pcos don't mix here either! I find too many EE and my losses slow too. Although I had a green yesterday (ok the day after wi) I'm going to try red the rest of the week.

lollipop - we all feel disheartened with smaller losses than we want. I've been told as you get closer to target the losses slow down as your body is used to the 'plan'. We talked about this at group on wednesday and 'tricking' your body by mixing up the days from what you normally do and trying success express were mentioned - perhaps try this.

Oof, sounds like it's gonna get a bit protein-rich on our team lol I feel like the odd one out, don't seem to have much trouble with them :eek:

Well done on the losses again folks :)

Sorry you were both disappointed with your results this week Lisa and lollypop. I hope red days (if you try them) helps shake things up a bit for you next week x

Hope I can add something to the total tom'ow, this week's been a bit shaky. Had to take some water retention tablets last night as my ankle's been playing up all week, they help but I fret that this is 'cheating' since it'll affect my WI result? :confused: I may need to take some more later, not too bad now but it tends to go up towards the end of the day after all the walking I do in the afternoons and it's painful mixed with the plantar faciitis.

Mrs E-H said:
Aw Lisa thats rubbish :-(

I think I am going to have less carbs this week as well

xxx

Yes. Less carbs. Mire walking. Might even deity the Wii on :)

Thanks again guys x

The list does not reflect my gain and I can't bring myself to do it :-(

Dont do it it will be gone next week :)xxx

Happy Friday everyone :wavey:

Well, I went in to the nearest large town today as I had to get 2 birthday pressies for the weekend. I was a size 28 at the beginning of this year. I tried some trousers on in a 24 and they were slightly too big. The 22's were very slightly too small but I have bought them as they are for over christmas. I havent tried on anything or bought anything new yet and was quite amazed to be trying 22's and 24's. Def a size 22 on the top and 24 on the bottom. Also bought knickers in a 22 as my size 30 sloggis were falling off :8855:Hoping to get down to a 22 all over for Christmas.

I made myself walk right across town to pick up Panto tickets and didnt feel breathless at all. I am not sure I could even have walked it at over 24 stone.

Have a wonderful weekend away Katie.

Re the carbs thing. Even on EE I have to be a bit careful and if having pasta dishes limit them to a couple of times a week and only near the beginning of the week not near weigh day.

I have a lovely crumble bubbling away in the oven for the harvest supper tonight ( it's too late for us with the kids) but I promised I'd do one. When I mixed up the crumble the amount of butter in it is terrifying. I fancied the thought of it but not once i'd seen almost a packet of butter go in it.

Happy slimming everyone

Yes. Less carbs. Mire walking. Might even deity the Wii on :)

I thought you were off to stomp around a swamp and play about on a Divine Wii :8855:

Phones are stoopid :D

Happy Friday everyone :wavey:

Well, I went in to the nearest large town today as I had to get 2 birthday pressies for the weekend. I was a size 28 at the beginning of this year. I tried some trousers on in a 24 and they were slightly too big. The 22's were very slightly too small but I have bought them as they are for over christmas. I havent tried on anything or bought anything new yet and was quite amazed to be trying 22's and 24's. Def a size 22 on the top and 24 on the bottom. Also bought knickers in a 22 as my size 30 sloggis were falling off :8855:Hoping to get down to a 22 all over for Christmas.

I made myself walk right across town to pick up Panto tickets and didnt feel breathless at all. I am not sure I could even have walked it at over 24 stone.

Have a wonderful weekend away Katie.

Re the carbs thing. Even on EE I have to be a bit careful and if having pasta dishes limit them to a couple of times a week and only near the beginning of the week not near weigh day.

I have a lovely crumble bubbling away in the oven for the harvest supper tonight ( it's too late for us with the kids) but I promised I'd do one. When I mixed up the crumble the amount of butter in it is terrifying. I fancied the thought of it but not once i'd seen almost a packet of butter go in it.

Happy slimming everyone

Ooh well done on the slimmier clothes Lucia - bet you're chuffed to bits :)

What panto are you seeing? I keep getting alarmed by all the christmas mentions as it still seems really far off in my head, got nothing planned or bought or sorted :eek:

We are going to two as Mother in Law is away over Christmas and will miss our usual panto date. We always go on Chrismas Eve as it's my daughters birthday, she'll be 9 this year. Thats a rock and roll panto and its really great fun and they know we always go and she gets really spoilt.That is rock and roll Robin Hood.
We are going to The Wizard of Oz the week before as Mother in Law gets pouty if she is away and misses the birthday panto!

Lol!

My luck might be changing btw - I just found a £1 coin in the car park :)

Woop!

I only started shopping for Christmas today which is late for me as we have big extended families on both sides. Primark did me well for that today.

Hi ladies,

Just catching up on the thread!!

I was late in work, then it's been Soo busy I have not even had chance to pop on here at lunch! :-(

Think I am all up to date on the days chatter :)

There has been some good losses again & thank you Lilly for totalling it all up for us! If we cam loose that much in 3 weeks, imagine were we will be at Christmas!!

We will need to be careful... We might disappear at this rate!! Lol

As for the Carbs.... Devil food I call it!! I might change my name to Sugar (Red Day) Plum!! Lol

I definately get my best losses on Red Weeks!!

WI tomorrow for me.... Eeek!!!!

Hope everyone Is enjoying their Friday evenings, feels soooo good to be the weekend!! :) xxxx

Good Luck for wi tomorrow ladies and to all those that weighed today wtg xxxxxx

Eek- today has been crazy- will catch up in a bit- promise

i just uploaded some new pictures...some "before" pictures....even though i've lost a lot since then....i get all upset when i see them :(

have a look please- i would appreciate it...just so....ya know, people know about what my size was before....makes things less scary somehow.... http://www.minimins.com/54772-little_bubblez-albums-before.html

Wow! What a change :)

I'm too chicken ti load a picture (as you can see) so good for you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back