Not open for further replies.
Oops double post!

Bron said:
Good morning

3off for me, and my two stone shiny
Have a fantastic sw day, and good luck to all with a WI
Bron

Whooo Whooo... Well done Hun! :) xxxx

Just a quicky to say Good Morning Curvy's!!

I wasn't around much yesterday but I will be catching up today... Promise :) xxx

Addibelle 22lbs (11lbs lost ~ 11lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (12lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (12lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (14lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (11lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (3.5lbs lost - 23lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (9.5 lbs lost - 12.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4.5 lost - 13.5 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (11lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (12 lost - 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

Hello
Updated list, hope I have used the most up to date- please check
Have a good day
Bron xx

Well done Bron great loss :winner: xxxx

Well done Bron :)

Thank you all, its great to know you are all intrested, its a real boost to be able to share with you all. I dont go to a class , I do SW on line and I would have really struggled without all of you. I get so much inspiration from you all. My OH is a darling but has never struggled with his weight so can't really appreciate how hard it is, he tries to be very supportive, and after 28 years of marriage he is my best friend- but I now count all of you are as very dear friends.
Keep up the good work
BronXX

hoping said:
Ah that's so sweet. I don't go to class either. I do it from home. Joined sw online for 3 months but I didn't continue my subscription. It's amazing support on here.

Well I had my gym assessment today, and in 4 weeks I have lost 2kg and 10.5 inches! It brings me to a total of 16kgs and 30.5 inches lost since I joined the gym in June!!!
The 2kg in the last 4 weeks is giving me hope for tomoro as I have sts the past 2 weeks!! And my scales at home have always been consistent with the gym ones :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi
You are doing so well, you must be so very proud of your achievement, keep going, you're really with the time and energy you are putting in
Bron

Bron said:
Thank you all, its great to know you are all intrested, its a real boost to be able to share with you all. I dont go to a class , I do SW on line and I would have really struggled without all of you. I get so much inspiration from you all. My OH is a darling but has never struggled with his weight so can't really appreciate how hard it is, he tries to be very supportive, and after 28 years of marriage he is my best friend- but I now count all of you are as very dear friends.
Keep up the good work
BronXX

Aw Bron :) I feel like you're all friends too as I've only told 1 friend so it's lovely coming on here to find support from all you x

hoping said:
Ah that's so sweet. I don't go to class either. I do it from home. Joined sw online for 3 months but I didn't continue my subscription. It's amazing support on here.

Well I had my gym assessment today, and in 4 weeks I have lost 2kg and 10.5 inches! It brings me to a total of 16kgs and 30.5 inches lost since I joined the gym in June!!!
The 2kg in the last 4 weeks is giving me hope for tomoro as I have sts the past 2 weeks!!

Well done hoping xxx

Have you thought any more about your new name?

Hi Lovely Ladies sorry I havent been on over the weekend I have been feeling a bit down. Found out today I didnt get the job I went for so thats a bummer. I have been rubbish over the weekend and eaten everything in site. I am just going to try not to have any syns this week and hope it all balances itself out. Well done on your fab loss Bron xxxx

Bron said:
Keep up the good work
BronXX

Hi Bron,

Well done on the Amazing Loss!!

I also do SW Online, so everyone on here are my Class Mates!!

I get more support on here than I ever did going to a class! :) xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Hi Lovely Ladies sorry I havent been on over the weekend I have been feeling a bit down. Found out today I didnt get the job I went for so thats a bummer. I have been rubbish over the weekend and eaten everything in site. I am just going to try not to have any syns this week and hope it all balances itself out. Well done on your fab loss Bron xxxx

Hi Hunny,

Sorry about the job! :-(

It just means there is a better one round the corner!

I have also had a weekend from hell (food wise!)

I was planning on no sins but the lovely people on here have recommended I still use sins through the week.

Having a total sin plan can sometimes have a negative effect on loss.

Hope your week gets a little better Hunny! :)

Keep up the good work
BronXX

my hubby (of 22 years) has been more supportive this time than ever before cos has started to stuggle with his weight, it has made it a lot easier:D

I feel very much the same as you, count all the people i have met on here as friends , those that read my diary know me more than any one in real life :eek:

carry on the good work we will achieve our goals I am sure of it :D

I am so sorry you didn't get the job, fingers crossed another one will come along soon xx:bighug:

Eeeeeeeek!!!! I just bout a dress in topshop, fitted cotton tea dress type one in a size 14!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!! It is fairly snug on me but it closes and looks lovely!!! And it's a size 14!!! And it was reduced from EUR55 to EUR7!!!!! I can't believe it!!! I was a 24 when I started in April! I am still an 18 on the bottom and am now a 14-16 on top!! Have added a pic at the bottom!
Happy.com!!!

fantastic well done!!! its great losing lbs but when u go down a dress size its feels absolutely amazing!!! keep up the good work xx

Good morning

3off for me, and my two stone shiny
Have a fantastic sw day, and good luck to all with a WI
Bron

well done on the fab loss!! xx

The 2kg in the last 4 weeks is giving me hope for tomoro as I have sts the past 2 weeks!! And my scales at home have always been consistent with the gym ones :)

Brilliant well done!! not measured inches yet from when i first started (on my to do list) lol xx

Sorry about the job:-(
I havn't been on in a while either. probably been off plan for a week :( missed WI due to work last thursday nyt so today has been my first 100% since.

i really wish i had popped on here more, because seeing everyone's fantastic losses would have kept me more or less on plan. i am definitely going to class on thursday night and if its a gain, its a gain!!

Wish everyone has great losses this week, including me lol

Stacey xx:D

Hey all- weigh day tomorrow *eek*hoping for a nice loss!
I would love to get my 5 stone award next week- so 5lb in the next 2 weigh ins- but since i have my afternoon tea thursday....i would like to lose as much as possible this week

ugg- can someone buy me a gym pass please? walking and dancing just isn't cutting it for exercise :( i need monies :(

little_bubblez said:
Hey all- weigh day tomorrow *eek*hoping for a nice loss!
I would love to get my 5 stone award next week- so 5lb in the next 2 weigh ins- but since i have my afternoon tea thursday....i would like to lose as much as possible this week

ugg- can someone buy me a gym pass please? walking and dancing just isn't cutting it for exercise :( i need monies :(

Try jogging :) the c25k program is brilliant :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back