Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping said:
Morning lovelies :)

Am very happy to report in with a 4lbs loss! Maybe the 777 challenge does really work then!! Earns me my 4.5 stone shiny and leaves me 5lbs shy of my 70lbs target for my holidays in 2 weeks (2 wi to go!!)

May change my target as I will be away for a month!!

Addibelle 22lbs (11lbs lost ~ 11lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (12lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (12lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (14lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (11lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (9.5 lbs lost - 12.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4.5 lost - 13.5 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (11lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (12 lost - 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on such a fantastic loss. :) Xx

hoping said:
Morning lovelies :)

Am very happy to report in with a 4lbs loss! Maybe the 777 challenge does really work then!! Earns me my 4.5 stone shiny and leaves me 5lbs shy of my 70lbs target for my holidays in 2 weeks (2 wi to go!!)

May change my target as I will be away for a month!!

Addibelle 22lbs (11lbs lost ~ 11lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (12lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (12lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (14lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (11lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (9.5 lbs lost - 12.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4.5 lost - 13.5 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (11lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (12 lost - 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

Wow!!!

Well done Hunny!! 4lb is Amazing!!!

So what's the secret behind the 777 plan? :) xxx

Morning Curvys,

Good luck to anyone getting weighed!!

Only 3 more get ups till the weekend!! :) xxx

hoping said:
The 777 is 7 syns, 7 speed foods for 7 days. I read it on this thread, can't remember the page!! But looks like it works!! :)

I will have to try that... Do you do it on an EE plan or Red & Green? Xx

Morning everyone and good luck to all weighing in today including me, I am pretty sure I am coming home with a hefty gain tonight...have had to increase my steroids by 7.5 x my normal amount the last 2 weeks, got away with it with a 2lb loss last week, but I don't think that will happen today, my personal scales are saying 3lb up, but I will take it on the chin and double my efforts next week. Thankfully the psoriasis has almost cleared, it was by far the worst outbreak I have had in I don't know how long to be honest, years I think, I haven't been able to do anywhere near as much exercise and am going to fall well short on my monthly target, but like I said I am putting it all to bed today and going to see what the official scales say and move on from there.
So have a great day all, good luck again to everyone and catch you later xxxx

morning ladies :)

i've been icky sick today :( was making up my weetabix and talking to my bro, i suddenly felt nauseous and dizzy....made it upstairs before the inevitible sickies happened :(

I'm feeling better now- but im too scared to eat my weetabix :( dont wanna chuck up again :(

that and i've just come on- so i'm cramped up, sore and feeling bloated

and its weigh day- and i'm taking the money for the first time (covering for the lady who usually does it)

sucks :(

hope you're all having a better day than me ;)

Lily42uk said:
Morning everyone and good luck to all weighing in today including me, I am pretty sure I am coming home with a hefty gain tonight...have had to increase my steroids by 7.5 x my normal amount the last 2 weeks, got away with it with a 2lb loss last week, but I don't think that will happen today, my personal scales are saying 3lb up, but I will take it on the chin and double my efforts next week. Thankfully the psoriasis has almost cleared, it was by far the worst outbreak I have had in I don't know how long to be honest, years I think, I haven't been able to do anywhere near as much exercise and am going to fall well short on my monthly target, but like I said I am putting it all to bed today and going to see what the official scales say and move on from there.
So have a great day all, good luck again to everyone and catch you later xxxx

Fantastic attitude Lilly!!!

It might not be as bad as your expecting! :) xxx

little_bubblez said:
morning ladies :)

i've been icky sick today :( was making up my weetabix and talking to my bro, i suddenly felt nauseous and dizzy....made it upstairs before the inevitible sickies happened :(

I'm feeling better now- but im too scared to eat my weetabix :( dont wanna chuck up again :(

that and i've just come on- so i'm cramped up, sore and feeling bloated

and its weigh day- and i'm taking the money for the first time (covering for the lady who usually does it)

sucks :(

hope you're all having a better day than me ;)

Awww... Hope u feel better soon Hun xx

Hoping that is fabulous I may try the 7 thing next week :)

Aw poor Lily at least if you do have a gain you will know why and as long as the medicine has worked thats the main thing big huggys xxx

Aw Tanya that doesnt sound good I have also come on today and feel poop its hard being a woman sometimes. Good look at weigh in lovely

xxx

hello lovely ladies
Im so glad that you dont mind me coming back after my AWOL of late ive been trying to keep an eye on going on from afar but have missed being able to be as positive and losing like you all have. :)

Had a fantastic time in Bruges my footy team even won :rolleyes: which was a surprise! I ate plenty (and drank plenty-well it was a football trip! ;)) but after near on 3 weeks off plan and 2 missed wi's its time to face the music tonight anything less than a gain of 4lbs and I wil be estatic but whatever I gain will be deserved.

then I shall walk out with I hope my motivation as high as it was when I first joined and get back on plan in the run up till xmas. In a funny way I have missed eating healthy and feeling the lbs dropping away eating rubbish gets boring after a while!

anyways good luck to all other tuesday weighers and i'm glad to be back :)
x

Welcome back Jo. I know what you mean about liking to be on plan I always feel much better than when I am off plan. Good luck tonight honey xxx

jo-85 said:
hello lovely ladies
Im so glad that you dont mind me coming back after my AWOL of late ive been trying to keep an eye on going on from afar but have missed being able to be as positive and losing like you all have. :)

Had a fantastic time in Bruges my footy team even won :rolleyes: which was a surprise! I ate plenty (and drank plenty-well it was a football trip! ;)) but after near on 3 weeks off plan and 2 missed wi's its time to face the music tonight anything less than a gain of 4lbs and I wil be estatic but whatever I gain will be deserved.

then I shall walk out with I hope my motivation as high as it was when I first joined and get back on plan in the run up till xmas. In a funny way I have missed eating healthy and feeling the lbs dropping away eating rubbish gets boring after a while!

x

Welcome back Jo,

Good attitude... Take your gain on the chin Hun and start a new week!!

You will soon be back on plan and reaping rewards of all your hard work! :)

Well done on having the courage to go back to class. Xx

jo-85 said:
hello lovely ladies

x

I too feel better being on plan. More energy and up and go for a start.
I have been a bit AWOL too. Lol but back on plan 100%, hardly any syns- damage limitation.

Good luck for weigh in xxx

I too feel better being on plan. More energy and up and go for a start.
I have been a bit AWOL too. Lol but back on plan 100%, hardly any syns- damage limitation.

Good luck for weigh in xxx

Well at least we keep coming back :)
x

Welcome back Jo,

Good attitude... Take your gain on the chin Hun and start a new week!!

You will soon be back on plan and reaping rewards of all your hard work! :)

Well done on having the courage to go back to class. Xx

Thankyou im really looking forward to getting back have missed my class :)
xx

Welcome back Jo. I know what you mean about liking to be on plan I always feel much better than when I am off plan. Good luck tonight honey xxx

Thankyou. I think its the nice feeling of feeling lighter and in control :)
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back