Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Lily :( *hugs* those mean, mean steroids!! but yes- over 5 stone in a year is fab- really :)

I hope to fit in my size 18 jeans in the next couple of weeks (they button up but are really tight!)

Need to pick out a dress for the SW crimbo do as well....dunno what to wear :O

Hey Tanya, thanks hunni :hug99:
Did your C tell you about the new Optomising books coming out in Jan...and how they've updated the syn values, apparently in our favour oh and also that we will get a new optomising book if we attend class the week leading up to xmas or the new year, I can't wait....and they are releasing a new cookbook with all soups in another one I can't wait for xxxxxxxxx

oh no, she didnt mention a new book- will be interesting.

she did show us the soup one....dunno if i'm going to buy it- can't really afford it at the mo. the christmas one is crap though. too much boozy stuff- is there really any need? some of us can't drink- and without the booze the recipe is poop :(

little_bubblez said:
oh no, she didnt mention a new book- will be interesting.

she did show us the soup one....dunno if i'm going to buy it- can't really afford it at the mo. the christmas one is crap though. too much boozy stuff- is there really any need? some of us can't drink- and without the booze the recipe is poop :(

Most recipes that use alcohol it gets cooked off but I can understand if it's the taste too for you. I don't drink either but sometimes hubby puts red wine or port in stuff for flavour and I'm ok with that.

Anyway thanks for the heads up - I'll avoid the Xmas cook book x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's definitely the taste for me Lisa :( Apparently not all alcohol gets burnt off in cooking- but that doesn't bother me as much.

But, I used to have a big problem with drink (and i'm not ashamed to say- because I'm nearly 4 years sober now :) )and I wouldn't want to risk getting a craving with booze in my food (wouldnt waste my syns either :p )

I guessed that x

I went to dinner with someone a long time ago and they asked if they could have the white wine sauce but without the wine so I asked why and they explained it all :)

Congratulations on your 4 years x

Lily42uk said:
Hey everyone, said this week was going to be a hefty gain for me, (was surprised last week when I lost ) because of the big increase in steroids over the last 12 days (normally take 10mg a day and have had to take 75mg a day ), so I have gained 6lb this week, I am a little sad as I can almost guarantee that I won't get rid of that by next WI, but to look at the bigger picture I have still lost over 5st since I joined SW and over 11 and a half stone since I began my weight loss journey.
The plus side is that I am looking to be in my size 20 jeans for Xmas day and I still have time to get there, and still got time really to reach this target, so it's onwards and downwards, just :fingerscrossed: I don't gain again next week as I am still on the heavy dose of steroids as this bout hasn't cleared as well as usual xxxxxxxx

Addibelle 22lbs (11lbs lost ~ 11lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (12lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (12lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (14lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (11lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (12 lbs lost - 10 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4.5 lost - 13.5 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (11lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (12 lost - 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

Hi, your weight loss journey is amazing , I hope the steroids do their job for you this week, those jeans will look fantastic on you
Bron

Good Luke all with a WI today, dark and damp outside, I want to stay in my cosy bed!
Bron

little_bubblez said:
hope that i found the most recent list :)

2.5lb off this week- a bit gutted I missed out on sotm and sotw by half a lb- but oh well :)

Lily42uk 22lbs (8lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

Hi Tanya,

Just catching up on diaries! :)

Well done on another amazing loss!!

Your doing fab!!! Xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey everyone, said this week was going to be a hefty gain for me, (was surprised last week when I lost ) because of the big increase in steroids over the last 12 days (normally take 10mg a day and have had to take 75mg a day ), so I have gained 6lb this week, I am a little sad as I can almost guarantee that I won't get rid of that by next WI, but to look at the bigger picture I have still lost over 5st since I joined SW and over 11 and a half stone since I began my weight loss journey.
The plus side is that I am looking to be in my size 20 jeans for Xmas day and I still have time to get there, and still got time really to reach this target, so it's onwards and downwards, just :fingerscrossed: I don't gain again next week as I am still on the heavy dose of steroids as this bout hasn't cleared as well as usual xxxxxxxx

Lily42uk 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

Lilly,

I know how you feel with the steroids! :-(

Your attitude to it is fantastic!

When I next MOAN at STS or putting on a pound , come and give me a well deserved slap!! :) xxx

Morning Curvys,

We are one day closer to the weekend!! :)

Do we have any Wednesday Weighers?? Xx

Hi, your weight loss journey is amazing , I hope the steroids do their job for you this week, those jeans will look fantastic on you
Bron

Thank you hunni, sorry if I put anyone off, but I had another huge peel last night, my skin peels like a snakes skin after a huge dose of these steroids and while it is a little tender in places, it feels and looks a whole lot better. Am hoping to be 100% back on with my exercise tomorrow, and looking forward to having a good loss next tuesday, even if it's not the 6lb I put on this week xxxx

Good Luke all with a WI today, dark and damp outside, I want to stay in my cosy bed!
Bron

:gliggle: I got up at 7 took one look outside and did go back to bed lol only just got up, only got me to please today so no rush to get moving lol xxx

Lilly,

I know how you feel with the steroids! :-(

Your attitude to it is fantastic!

When I next MOAN at STS or putting on a pound , come and give me a well deserved slap!! :) xxx

Thank you Cinta, I used to get really upset about gains due to the steroids increase, but have now come to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing I can do about them and I have to just put them behind me, hope that I can lower the dose (looks like after my peel last night that I will be able to start lowering them) and then work towards a good loss next week.
Hun I was going to say I will slap you, but I know how hard it is not to fall to pieces especially when you've worked so hard all week, lets just say I won't slap you, but I will empathise with you :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Good to luck everyone weighing in today xxxx

Hey all- good luck for the wednesday weighers :)

can't stop- gotta get ready for my interview!!! :) will catch you all laters x

I wonder if we don't have any Wednesday weighers???

Good luck if you are weighing today :)

Good luck in your Interview Tanya xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back