Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
well weigh in for me today :eek:

just 1lb off today can't really complain after the last 2 weeks loses but was a little disappointed :sigh:

not all bad thougth cos it does earn me my 3 st shiney to be added by hubby later :D

good luck everybody weighing today

broadsbean said:

just 1lb off today can't really complain after the last 2 weeks loses but was a little disappointed :sigh:

not all bad thougth cos it does earn me my 3 st shiney to be added by hubby later :D

Well done hun x

That's great :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

broadsbean said:
just realised it also gives me my 10% !!!!!!!!!!!

woo hoo !!!!!

Yeah!!!! Well done Hunny!! :) xxx

lsf666 said:
Put on 1/2 lb :-(

1/2 is nothing Hun... It's just a big wee!! :) LOL

Dont feel down Hun, it's like a STS really. Xx

Hello everyone :party0019:

Just going to catch up on everyones posts.

Well, we are back from Yorkshire this eve and was away for 6 days. 3 days I was an absolute :angel09: and the other 3 I was an absolute terror!

We walked loads more than usual and i'm sure i'm fitter.I dont weigh in til next Thurs eve so gives me chance to still have a loss hopefully.

broadsbean said:

Well done, heading in the right direction
Bron

bb65 said:
Well I am a very happy lady. 2lb off - the damage limitation worked :) also got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the month!!!!

Stacey Xx

Well doneBron

Lucia Lucia said:
Hello everyone :party0019:

Just going to catch up on everyones posts.

Well, we are back from Yorkshire this eve and was away for 6 days. 3 days I was an absolute :angel09: and the other 3 I was an absolute terror!

We walked loads more than usual and i'm sure i'm fitter.I dont weigh in til next Thurs eve so gives me chance to still have a loss hopefully.

Did you have a good time?
Bron

lsf666 said:

Half is nothing, you have your lovely holiday ahead of you now, we'll be here to hear about it when you get !
Bron

Yes, thanks Bron, we did. Now up to my neck in washing!!!

*SugarPlum* said:
1/2 is nothing Hun... It's just a big wee!! :) LOL

Dont feel down Hun, it's like a STS really. Xx
I forgot to wee before so I'm thinking the same :)

broadsbean said:
could of been worse and it is only a little amount,:D you will be rid of it next week i am sure:D

xx
Next week I'm not weighing as away so hopefully I won't do too much damage!

bb65 said:
Well I am a very happy lady. 2lb off - the damage limitation worked :) also got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the month!!!!

Stacey Xx
Well done Stacey :)

Bron said:
Half is nothing, you have your lovely holiday ahead of you now, we'll be here to hear about it when you get !
Bron
I know - I'm ok really just a bit annoyed but ok :)

lsf666 said:

As my nan would say "it could have been worse!" I second what everybody's said have a lovely holiday x

bb65 said:

Stacey Xx

Way to go :) x

argh- i was in the middle of a post then closed the tab >_<

anyhoo- well done bb and broadbean (i'm sure it was you 2 with the losses) a loss is great! even 1lb ;) 3 stone in less than 3 months is nothing to be sniffed at- it's way above the average weightloss!

Lisa- is it an unexpected gain? or have you had the odd blip this week? maybe it's just a wall week and next week will be a big loss for you :)

Well- i have been a naughty girly today ;) it was my planned "treat"- i was gonna say day off but it's not even a full day- it was only for an hour or so. I had sammiches, a big slice of cake, a cupcake and a piece of treacle toffee....my goodness.

i did have some side salad- that was left on the platters, lol.

just had a chicken and rice dish- syn free- lotsa tomatoes and mushrooms, back on track now! going to have a bath then do some dancing :) still want a big loss next week!

jo-85 said:
As my nan would say "it could have been worse!" I second what everybody's said have a lovely holiday x

Way to go :) x
Thanks - I will! :)

little_bubblez said:
Lisa- is it an unexpected gain? or have you had the odd blip this week? maybe it's just a wall week and next week will be a big loss for you :)
Not really but I did forget to wee so I think it's really a STS? I have been 100% food wise but I've done loads more walking than last week??? Also *week is imminent so could be that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back