Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done all you losers, fab losses again xx

Lisa I know you'll lose that and lots more once you're back on track, but have a lovely holiday hun you deserve it xx

Oh and welcome back Lucia xx

it could be anything really- i make sure i've been the loo before i go to group ( which is only a 10 minute walk away)

do you drink enough? extra exercise could mean that you have water retention. if so- drink more, it will flush your system out easier

ugg- im so tired....but i want to exercise...i need a kick up the bum big time!! i need to do something tonight- after afternoon tea- i need to burn off some cake! lol

Lily42uk said:
Lisa I know you'll lose that and lots more once you're back on track, but have a lovely holiday hun you deserve it xx

little_bubblez said:
it could be anything really- i make sure i've been the loo before i go to group ( which is only a 10 minute walk away)

do you drink enough? extra exercise could mean that you have water retention. if so- drink more, it will flush your system out easier

ugg- im so tired....but i want to exercise...i need a kick up the bum big time!! i need to do something tonight- after afternoon tea- i need to burn off some cake! lol
I've definitely not been drinking enough this week. Must try harder to drink water!

Anyway - hope you exercised after this post! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck all with a WI

Wii you be posting early Sugar?

Bron

Bron said:
Good luck all with a WI

Bron

Sugar's a Saturday weigher. I was confused too because she weighed in Friday last week :)

lsf666 said:
Sugar's a Saturday weigher. I was confused too because she weighed in Friday last week :)

Thanks, have a good day, are you ok now?

Finally found the list!!!

Addibelle 22lbs (11lbs lost ~ 11lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (12lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (12lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (14lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (11lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (12 lbs lost - 10 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4 lost - 14 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (11lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (12 lost - 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

Bron said:
Good luck all with a WI

Bron

lsf666 said:

Morning Ladies,

Yep... My WI is tomorrow. Feeling Nervous!!

I have 2 WI to loose 5lb, which would give me my 3stone before my hols!! Eeeek!!!

Hello all you lovely losers :-D I stayed the same this week which I am pleased with as its star week and I had a bad weekend last week so it's all good :-D I have just found out I have an interview on monday and an audition for the voice next sunday eeek I can't decide if I should go as I'm not convinced I'm good enough and I don't know what to sing :-/ xx x

Hello all you lovely losers :-D I stayed the same this week which I am pleased with as its star week and I had a bad weekend last week so it's all good :-D I have just found out I have an interview on monday and an audition for the voice next sunday eeek I can't decide if I should go as I'm not convinced I'm good enough and I don't know what to sing :-/ xx x

Morning Katie, well done on sts.
Oh good luck for the interview :fingerscrossed: , as for the audition tell yourself you are good enough cos I bet you really are and then sing something you know will really suit your voice, something that you feel confident singing...you can do this Katie, believe in yourself hunni xxxx

Mrs E-H said:

Well done Hun, good luck with the interview :) what kind of stuff do you sing? I don't know if I'm gonna go to the audition to be honest as I can't really afford it at the moment-cos would have to take a day off and it's the expense of getting there too :s xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Ladies,

Yep... My WI is tomorrow. Feeling Nervous!!

I have 2 WI to loose 5lb, which would give me my 3stone before my hols!! Eeeek!!!
You can do it x

Mrs E-H said:
:) Oh wow - well done in STS, good luck for the interview and - The Voice???? How exciting :) you must go otherwise you'll always wonder what if x

Welshtigger said:
Well done Hun, good luck with the interview :) what kind of stuff do you sing? I don't know if I'm gonna go to the audition to be honest as I can't really afford it at the moment-cos would have to take a day off and it's the expense of getting there too :s xx
And so must you - life is short and it is a great experience for you x

just realised i didn't update yesterday !

Broadsbean 27lb (13lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)

Morning Katie, well done on sts.
Oh good luck for the interview :fingerscrossed: , as for the audition tell yourself you are good enough cos I bet you really are and then sing something you know will really suit your voice, something that you feel confident singing...you can do this Katie, believe in yourself hunni xxxx

Thank you Lily Im just a bit scared I think lol xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Its a shame we cant go together safety in numbers lol I usually sing ballad kind of things I am singing Adele and Norah Jones at the mo but Im worried loads of people will sing the same sort of thing xx

You can do it x

:) Oh wow - well done in STS, good luck for the interview and - The Voice???? How exciting :) you must go otherwise you'll always wonder what if x

And so must you - life is short and it is a great experience for you x

I am quite scared that my voice is rubbish and not good enough and I will be laughed at lol I am going to record a couple of songs on singsnap t decide which I like most should I post them on here so you can all have a listen?xxx

i put on this week 1 pound so can someone update for me please as not sure i can it :S

i will loose next week thou. it was a gain i was expecting

Broadsbean 27lb (13lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.5lbs lost - 11.5lbs to go)

Good luck with your WI tomorrow Sugar Plum x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back