Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I havent chopped anyone off!

Addibelle 22lbs (18.5lbs lost - 3.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (21.5lbs lost - 0.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (17lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (22lost~ 0 to go) ******target met******
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (22lbs lost ~ 6lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy 26.5lbs (12.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (4lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8.5lbs lost - 13.5lbs to go)
LittleFlutterby 22lbs (28.5 lbs lost - ****target met****)
LoChan1984 28lbs (17.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (7.5 lbs lost 10.5 lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (27.5lbs lost - 1.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (20lost - 2lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-5.5lbs lost - 17.5lbs to go)[/QUOTE]

No-but I've intentionally taken myself off as I'm giving up!

STS for me :)

Pleased :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No-but I've intentionally taken myself off as I'm giving up!

:( :( :( :( :(

Yeah... Well done on the job and the loss!!

18's here you come!!! :)

I am over the moon that I can fit into some 22's now!! It means I can buy cheaper stuff from Asda ect .. rather than paying the Ridiculous prices Evans charge!!

Hubby came home from Asda on sat with a cardi for me!! It's lovely!! I would def trust him to buy me clothes again!! Lol

I panicked when he said he had bought me something... He has NEVER bought me clothes! But he did well!! :) xx

Oh i was so like that- chuffed to bits that I could buy cheaper clothes ^_^ Can't wait til I can really fit into primarni clothes :D

Ugg- was awkward at the training today- we got our uniform- a little short sleeved blouse.....i did fit in the size 18, but i need longer sleeves....i need to cover the tops of my arms up :(

the only thing longer they had was a polo shirt- only just covered up- it'll have to do for now

im only working there for 2 weeks anyways lol

Hi Girls, I'm feeling a bit low today about the weight. I dont know why but it feels like i've still got a mountain to shift and with Christmas looming I worried about losing the plot with the plan and having a huge gain.

Someone on another thread on here said somthing about me being so far away from target and I dont know why but that seems to have made me feel very down abit and and thats not like me.

Been doing some good body magic by doing the housework today and trying to find some inspiration. Been spot on food wise, heart wants to chomp on somthing today but my head says stick to the plan and by hook or by crook, I will.

WI and group tonight so hoping that will cheer me up.

Hope everyone is ok in the wind. Wind has got up here and blown some stuff around the garden.

Ok- honest time here.

You started off, possibly with a few lb more to lose than me- but going by % wise- not much difference at all.

When I started with 10 stone to lose I was mortified- I thought I would never get there and even comments from people, who meant well at times, really made me feel like there wasn't much point at all

here I am, 60% of the way there- I'm 5 dress sizes smaller and I feel like a new girl :)

you didn't put the weight on overnight- give yourself a break :) you are doing so awesome- seriously! If you lose it too fast, it might not be a good thing.

Steady losses, most weeks is the way forward.

Stay positive :D xxx

LittleFlutterby said:
Ok- honest time here.

You started off, possibly with a few lb more to lose than me- but going by % wise- not much difference at all.

When I started with 10 stone to lose I was mortified- I thought I would never get there and even comments from people, who meant well at times, really made me feel like there wasn't much point at all

here I am, 60% of the way there- I'm 5 dress sizes smaller and I feel like a new girl :)

you didn't put the weight on overnight- give yourself a break :) you are doing so awesome- seriously! If you lose it too fast, it might not be a good thing.

That's Is sooooo right Tanya!!

I can relate to that sooo much!! I started with 10 stone to loose also!! (min 10stone.. Could loose more!)

I have lost 3 of my 10 and have such a long way to go but I am still motivated and I am giving myself till Nov next year to achieve it! 3 down.. 7 to go!!

Lucia.. You are doing AMAZING!!

Ok- honest time here.

That's Is sooooo right Tanya!!

I can relate to that sooo much!! I started with 10 stone to loose also!! (min 10stone.. Could loose more!)

I have lost 3 of my 10 and have such a long way to go but I am still motivated and I am giving myself till Nov next year to achieve it! 3 down.. 7 to go!!

Lucia.. You are doing AMAZING!!

I'm another one about 1/3 of the way through my journey. This week at group we were asked about coping strategies for Christmas and I said I would enjoy but not go mad after all I've been yo-yo dieting for the last 20 years so another couple of weeks aren't going to make much difference.

Hey all, I am just over half way through my journey, had 20st to lose and have lost just over 12st, it has been a long haul and at times demoralising when i think of how far I still have to go, but I do 2 things, first is not to concentrate on how much weight I still have to lose but concentrate on half a stone a month and that's my aim, the second one is I tell myself it took me a hell of a lot longer to put it on than it's going to take for me to get it off.
As for Christmas I am hoping to have a similar result for Christmas as last year (Christmas week lost 6.5lbs and New Year week lost same 6.5lbs), what my daughter and I have done is to search all the SW cook books and pick out the tastiest scrummy foods we could find and then allow ourselves to have as many syns as we want on Christmas Day...I think last year it worked out we had something like 30 syns Christmas and New Year and then stuck like mad to the rest of the weeks plan and exercised like normal and cos we don't have tv on Christmas or New Year (we record everything and watch it later) we spend the time playing things like Just Dance and Zumba and compete against each other so having fun but doing body magic too...I can't wait to see my Christmas and New Year Results.
Good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

bb65 said:
Hey all. Class was cancelled last night due to horrific weather. Did weigh at home and it says 3lbs loss.

Quite pleased just wish it was verified at class. :-( Xx

Just think it will be way more next week :)

Well done!!!

Hey all. Class was cancelled last night due to horrific weather. Did weigh at home and it says 3lbs loss.

Quite pleased just wish it was verified at class. :-( Xx

We don't have snow down saaf :giggle:, but it's mighty cold...well done on the 3lb and like Lisa says more for your total next week :hug99: xxxx

Well, we have spent the day decorating the dining room and no time to cook, for the first time since the 4th August I caved in and we had fish and chips and it was lovely!!!

Back on track and think I needed that!

woo- had my first proper shift at asda- went quite well :)

was very rushed though- power walked to my other job- and was still 5 mins late! oh well- i learnt for next time- must call for someone to take over!

feel good though- work (both jobs) were good. not working until friday- then its a double again- but thats ok!

tomorrow i have a convention to go to, then a dance after. I got my lovely lace dress taken in by about 2 dress sizes (picked it up yesterday) and am a proud owner of a gorgeous red with black lace overbust corset which im going to wear over the dress :) the corset's 32", which is a lot smaller than the 40" that i used to wear when I was at my biggest :)

so exciting! most of the people at the convention i havent seen for over a year- only seen a handful since i started sw- and most of THEM are ones that i saw in about June/July....so I've lost quite a bit more since then.

Can't wait!!!!! :D

Harebell Fairy said:
Hey everyone :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Tis freezing here today!! fire on so time to curl up with hubby :)

Ffffrreeezzzzzingggg here too :)

Hope you had a nice day x

Lucia Lucia said:
Well, we have spent the day decorating the dining room and no time to cook, for the first time since the 4th August I caved in and we had fish and chips and it was lovely!!!

Back on track and think I needed that!
I'm back on track tomorrow too as had a naughty dinner ;-)

LittleFlutterby said:
woo- had my first proper shift at asda- went quite well :)

was very rushed though- power walked to my other job- and was still 5 mins late! oh well- i learnt for next time- must call for someone to take over!

feel good though- work (both jobs) were good. not working until friday- then its a double again- but thats ok!

tomorrow i have a convention to go to, then a dance after. I got my lovely lace dress taken in by about 2 dress sizes (picked it up yesterday) and am a proud owner of a gorgeous red with black lace overbust corset which im going to wear over the dress :) the corset's 32", which is a lot smaller than the 40" that i used to wear when I was at my biggest :)

so exciting! most of the people at the convention i havent seen for over a year- only seen a handful since i started sw- and most of THEM are ones that i saw in about June/July....so I've lost quite a bit more since then.

Can't wait!!!!! :D
Glad your job(s) went well :)

Great to hear about your dress being taken in. Love NSV's :)

I am a very Hung Over Sugar today!! :-(

Last nights Christmas Party was Fab... Far too much Vino consumed!!

So much so, there is only one hang over cure that would hit the spot... KFC!!! (sooo naughty but nice!!)

I STS this week at WI yesterday. I am ok with that... I have a feeling I might just STS this week too! (can't imagine KFC is low sins!!)

I am not getting stressed about it, I am another on another do next weekend!

I intend on absolutely kicking butt in the new year. I just enjoy Christmas and all the Festivities to much!!

SORRY THIS IS JUST COPIED FROM MY DIARY... I AM TOO DELICATE TO TYPE A DIFFERENT UPDATE ON HERE. Lol xxx

Sounds like you had a great time though sugar which is the main thing!!

This is my last fully on plan few days. Ive got so much happening around Christmas.
Its gonna be about damage limitation for me for a while haha.

Although i had a sneaky oeak on the scales this morning (i know!!) and it was showing 15 13.5 which is unreal!! Havent seen 15's since i was 15!!! I know its not official and not likely to be the same on Wednesday evening but it gave me something to hold onto which i try my hand at self control haha

Hope everyone's had an awesome weekend!!!

I've just got in from the dance- omg seriously it was awesome!! danced for most of the night!

I was joking to a mate of mine, because my sponsor is ALWAYS the first on the dance floor- she's been sober for 22 years. I said that it's a known fact that the longer you've been sober, the quicker you get on the dance floor and your dance moves get dafter. And at nearly 4 years, it's nearly time to break out the funky chicken moves!!

It was really nice- quite a few people I haven't seen in ages, because I've only been to 3 AA meetings this year (I used to go to about 4 a week at least!) I actually felt like I was in the old kind of fellowship.

That and I made a t1t of myself dancing like an idiot :D

Didn't even oversyn- I had scouse with rice- I asked what was in it and it was free. and I had a chicken drumstick (fat/skin removed of course) a crab stick and a bowl FULL of fruit! only had 1 pint of diet coke too then it was just 2 pints of water (cus i'm a cheapskate!)

Going to do a lot of body magic tomorrow, hopefully- ive been really lax this week- might make up a soup too, gotta pop into asda to sort out my hours anyway- might as well do shopping while i'm there!

*whew*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back