Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s.

i had my piccy taken before i went out- and ive put it next to one of my "before" pictures

if youre intersted in looking :)

Attachments

• another update.JPG
    another update.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Welshtigger said:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow you look amaaaaaaaaazing xxx

Agreed!!!!

What a change! Well done Tanya - you should be so proud of yourself x

Glad you had a good time too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Curvys!!

I need to be 200% good Monday to Friday, as I have another busy weekend coming up!

I am hoping if a am good during the week, I can enjoy my weekends and hopefully STS!

Good luck anyone getting weighed today! X

Tanya you look fantastic!!!

Well off work for a wk as its elianas bday on wed... Poor wee thing has a chest infection. Had her at hospital yday and she's now got antibiotics. Really hope she's much better for her birthday as she just wanting to sleep all day just now. Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Curvys!!

I need to be 200% good Monday to Friday, as I have another busy weekend coming up!

I am hoping if a am good during the week, I can enjoy my weekends and hopefully STS!

Good luck anyone getting weighed today! X
Sounds like a good plan this time of year :)

Harebell Fairy said:
Oh my god Tanya! You look amazing! You must be so proud. X

Agreed :)

How are you doing?

bb65 said:
Tanya you look fantastic!!!

Well off work for a wk as its elianas bday on wed... Poor wee thing has a chest infection. Had her at hospital yday and she's now got antibiotics. Really hope she's much better for her birthday as she just wanting to sleep all day just now. Xxx
Oh dear. Hope she feels better soon x

Harebell Fairy said:
Oh hope you are ok hon??

All ok with me. Finding it hard to stay on plan. Had a crazy busy week last week and same again this weekend an finding it hard to get time to eat!

Am tucked up in bed but ok generally. Thanks x

I bet you're ok foodwise. Even when away you made good food choices :)

Awww hope you feel better soon Hunny! X

thanks ladies :)

aww Lisa :( *gentle hug* i hope you're feeling better real soon!!

Morning Curvys,

Hope everyone is well and good luck to the Tue weighers!

I am a very poorly Sugar today but still have to go into work! :-( too much to do before Christmas!!

Sob sob :-(

Morning all, sorry not been about, busy busy...Glad your party went well Cinta and your convention too Tanya. xxx
Tanya you looking Aaaamazing girl, don't have to tell you to keep up the good work cos I know you will :hug99: xxx
Lisa hope your shoulder gets better soon ...very very gentle :hug99: xxx
Addi well done on reaching the 15's that's awesome hun :woohoo: :winner: xxx
Bb65 hope your little one feels better soon poor thing and has a lovely birthday tomorrow :bighug: xxxx

Good luck to all my fellow weighers today xxxxx

Morning Curvys,

Hope everyone is well and good luck to the Tue weighers!

I am a very poorly Sugar today but still have to go into work! :-( too much to do before Christmas!!

Sob sob :-(

Get well soon sweetie ...it's partytime can't have you being sick, I'm relying on you to party for all of us ...well me anyway :giggle: :bighug: xxxx

Thanks Lily *cuddle* definitely moving forward (or hoping to!)

ok so i have been a bit lax this week- not enough BM and too much picking- i think overdoing my HEAs too.

So i've made a pledge. Starting from TODAY (yep- even before weigh in tonight) I am going to be 100% and a sw *angel* for the next week. Last weigh in before christmas- only 3 weigh ins (including tonight) until new year and I would love to get into the 15's by then. 7.5lb to go- it's gonna be tough but I HOPE I can do it

Woo :D

Hello All
What a busy time of the year!

Just managed half a pound this week, just glad it wasn't a gain. Off to see my son for a few days, will pop in to see you all when I can.

Keep warm and take care,

Bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back